4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by yzfguy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1781 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1782 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1783 (resized).JPG
    #1 4 years ago

Hey all,

I just wanted to drop my first post on here. I used to be somewhat active in the pinball scene, at least from a forum perspective back before 2010 or so. I even ran RGPARCHIVE.COM with some technical help from @TheKorn . I got into a pretty bad accident in 2010 and life priorities got readjusted. The Pins stayed dormant, the garage tools unused and I was just getting by. But I have healed, I have moved into a new house and I brought my Pins and games with me. I miss reading @ltg Lloyd's tech tips, but I still see he is here as well. So, I will be posting from time to time, working through the issues with my STTNG, T2 and Stargate. I may acquire some more, who knows. Anyway, I wanted to just drop in and say hello.

-Nac

#2 4 years ago

Welcome back my friend ! Glad you are about.

LTG : )

#3 4 years ago

Ahh.....old RGP, I do miss its simplicity at times!

Welcome Back!

#4 4 years ago

Prices have definitely gone up since then. Ease your way back into the marketplace.

Glad you’re doing better and back into the hobby. Have fun

#5 4 years ago

Welcome back, sir. Sounds like quite the journey. I'm glad you're doing well/better!

#6 4 years ago

Thanks guys, So I realized after reading some posts on here, that there is a few options for T2 cabinets decals now. When I tried to make them, I can't remember the guys name, but he threatened me with a lawsuit, to which I laughed....I was only getting input to produce my own decals for my machine. He was from Australia as memory serves me......Actually, as I typed this, the memory became clearer. Wayne was his name.

Anyway, I never made them, I went on that vacation.lol....but I guess that is all in the past now. I ordered some from Buthamburg today. I have a signed authenticated Steve Ritchie T2 playfield that has been cleared. I flew to Minneapolis long ago and picked it up from someone who had it for sale.

The first step is to make it a beautiful cabinet and populated PF. But the boards need some work I am sure. I also think the DMD is shot too. Is there good sources for them now?

All for now, thanks for making me feel welcome!

-Nac

IMG_1782 (resized).JPGIMG_1782 (resized).JPGIMG_1783 (resized).JPGIMG_1783 (resized).JPGIMG_1781 (resized).JPGIMG_1781 (resized).JPG
    #7 4 years ago

Glad you're ok.

#8 4 years ago

I actually remember you! Welcome back to the pinworld!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/back-from-a-long-vacation?hl=nacman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.