Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I'm getting ready to buy led for my pinball and i'm going start with the back box. What do you recommend as far a brand ? I herd cointaker 1 led are best.

#2 10 years ago

What game ?

And are you going for any special effects like blinking or colors ?

Could be different answers.

LTG : )™

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

What game ?
And are you going for any special effects like blinking or colors ?
Could be different answers.
LTG : )™

Haunted House

#4 10 years ago

If you wish to preserve the original level of illumination, I'd recommend retros....mostly warm, but you can mix some natural. To highlight certain areas, mix in a few Warm, Natural or Colored Frosted SMD.
Blinkers are great on this game. Cointaker is the leader, those are available on their site.
You may want to check out the diversity in bulbs from Pinballbulbs, Nifty LEDs, MarcoSpeciaties, Pinball Life, Pinball Decals, and Cometpinball.

The last being my company. All good vendors, people and good choices. The concept that one bulb or one vendor is "best" is different with everyone's opinion.

You may want to search the forum under LEDs for a wealth of information that might help you even further.

Art

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/back-box-led-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.