Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 56 days ago by TeeJayN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ST BackBox Labels (resized).jpg

#1 68 days ago

Here's a look inside the Back Box of my new Stranger Things. What's wrong with this picture?

ST BackBox Labels (resized).jpg
    #2 68 days ago

Your camera appears to be upside down.

#3 68 days ago

I've seen stranger things...

(one of the instruction cards (or whatever it's called) is mounted upside down..)

#5 68 days ago

Stern should give you a 95% discount for that game-breaking error

#6 68 days ago

Actually I'd really like a replacement sticker.
    But I suspect, as are all Stern replacement parts, I'd have to go through a distributor who would probably rather not be bothered with such a trivial thing.
    In a perfect world, and since I live only 40 minutes from Stern, and since Stern has lots of these stickers as they are used in every machine they make, I'd like to just go there, pick one up, and be on my way.
    But since it's not a perfect world, it would likely not be that easy.

#7 68 days ago

You might be surprised... give em a holler. Even with covid precautions in effect, they could set one outside in a baggie for you.

#8 68 days ago

Those stickers aren’t adhered too strongly, you can see the edges lifting a bit on yours already. I bet you could pull it and restick it on right side up pretty easily. Id leave it tho, not a big deal imo

#9 68 days ago

Honestly I know it's kind of a pain when you need to use it, but it's also kind of funny. A non-fault random mistake that reflects these machines are built by humans, which is part of their charm.

Or, just think of it as you have the "Stranger Things - Internal Upside-Down LE"!

#10 67 days ago

This may be Stern's version of the Inverted Jenny: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverted_Jenny

You're gonna be rich!

#11 67 days ago

Your pin is in the upside down

#12 67 days ago
    Quoted from Bud:

Your pin is in the upside down

And here I thought my camera was just upside down ....

1 week later
    #13 56 days ago
    Quoted from metallik:

You might be surprised... give em a holler. Even with covid precautions in effect, they could set one outside in a baggie for you.

You are right. I was able to procure one with minimal effort. But now I'm not so sure I will replace it. Originally I only saw it as a flaw that needed correcting. And, I'm ashamed to admit that at first I didn't even connect it with the Upside Down part of the game theme - duh. But I'm warming up to the irony and maybe I'll leave it as is.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside