Topic Stats

• 348 posts
  • 102 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by nitrojcrawf
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 29 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3239.JPG
IMG_3234.JPG
IMG_3225.JPG
IMG_3224.JPG
IMG_3223.JPG
IMG_3221.JPG
IMG_3219.JPG
IMG_3218.JPG
Modfather Castle Walls Darker.jpg
BAC Castle Walls.jpg
castle4.jpg
castle3.jpg
castle2.jpg
Castle1.jpg
20140516_210855.jpg
20140516_210928.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txstargazer3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 5 years ago

Ordered one this evening. Looks great to me. Thanks Matt!

#68 5 years ago

The castle walls look like a must-have for me. They are so prominent on the play field that I think it will have a very positive impact on the overall appearance of the game.

#85 5 years ago

I just got my Emerald City mod too. I am very impressed - thank you Matt! It looks even better in person than it does in the pictures.

Looking forward to ordering the Witch's Castle walls too!

#87 5 years ago

It appears that none of us who received these actually have a machine!

3 weeks later
#101 5 years ago

It's been a few weeks now, any idea when the castle walls mod will be available? Also, what is the pricing? Thanks!

3 months later
#160 5 years ago
Quoted from jamesdeloris:

What is the total costs for the castle walls? I can't seem to find it in this thread. Thanks.

Matt said he will announce the cost on Friday.

#172 5 years ago

The walls look great! Love the red apples too.

#242 5 years ago

I agree with GAP, I consider the $100 walls a downgrade from the original. Matt's walls look great. How many Pinsiders that have their own shop of any kind, or work in one, can honestly say that they would be comfortable casting and hand finishing these at this price. It has to be worth the effort and shop time. And remember, there will not be 5,000 units made either. It is cheaper than a sheet of invisglass. Well done Matt!

#268 5 years ago

Great job Matt! You are a true artist and craftsman and deserve to be proud of your creations.

Jim W.

#271 5 years ago

I ordered the full combo pack. I ordered the WOZ plastic when it first came out. I feel like this is how the game was originally designed to look before cost considerations dictated cuts.

#323 5 years ago

I got confirmation of my payment from PayPal but got nothing from Back Alley. Anyone get a confirmation?

#329 5 years ago

Thanks Matt. I know all of us who ordered would rather have you spending your time working on the mods instead of sending out emails. Thanks for the feedback.

2 weeks later
#344 5 years ago

These mods look so good! It is amazing to look at the original pieces compared to these!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Des Moines, IA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txstargazer3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside