Topic Stats

• 348 posts
  • 102 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by nitrojcrawf
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 29 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3239.JPG
IMG_3234.JPG
IMG_3225.JPG
IMG_3224.JPG
IMG_3223.JPG
IMG_3221.JPG
IMG_3219.JPG
IMG_3218.JPG
Modfather Castle Walls Darker.jpg
BAC Castle Walls.jpg
castle4.jpg
castle3.jpg
castle2.jpg
Castle1.jpg
20140516_210855.jpg
20140516_210928.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

The castle walls look like a must-have for me. They are so prominent on the play field that I think it will have a very positive impact on the overall appearance of the game.

Agree 100%!!!! Can't wait to get a set. Did OP say next week release on them? Price?

#90 5 years ago

Ordered mine early ( I think) ......prob see it tomorrow.....so chalk one up to a guy with the machine, but not the mod ( ha).....mark

3 months later
#152 5 years ago

Matt's a great guy....he resurrected a final " Stewie's Pinball" Topper for my FG.....can't wait to get the Castle walls!!!...mark

2 weeks later
#169 5 years ago
Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

» YouTube video
More pics/vids in a few

Smokin' !!! Thanks Matt...a wall set shall be mine......mark

#186 5 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Only 2 days until I get to order my mods..........I can't wait!
I almost forgot about the Emerald City Mod, I will be ordering that at the same time as the others as well........

169973.jpg 11 KB

Yes, you must get that one as well...adds a nice "3d" look to the back wall....

#188 5 years ago

Here is another video showing close ups of each of the pieces. The parts will all be up on my website tomorrow morning at about 5am central time. Thanks again
» YouTube video

So buying through you or JJP?

#192 5 years ago

Thanks Matt...will visit site tomorrow....mark

#269 5 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Great job Matt! You are a true artist and craftsman and deserve to be proud of your creations.
Jim W.

That^^^^^^^!!! Kinda figured the walls would be higher priced than the others out there ( you could tell by the amount of detail, scope, etc. in the pics)...however, I was one of the first on the site to order a set. Matt has a true passion for his work that is reflected in his products( IMO), and appreciate him being a great guy to deal with.
If you like the mods...buy, if not....don't ...pretty simple. In my industry ( A/V) everyone is an expert...guess what..they're not......Thanks for what you do Matt...you're a pro in your field...mark

#327 5 years ago

Working on them as we speak, poured a ton of resin over the past few days, been sanding and drilling all day today and tomorrow. Things are moving along well.
The plan is still on track for shipping towards the end of the month, around the end of next week
Thanks again

Thanks for update Matt....

1 week later
#334 5 years ago

Just wanted to let everyone know that has purchased a WOZ mod, that they are done.
Except for the those of you who placed an order in the last 3 days. Those will go out mid week (thurs)
Big Thanks to everyone that placed and order and supported my product.
Thanks again, Matt

Hooray!!!....thanks Matt....a project for next weekend!!!....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside