Topic Stats

• 348 posts
  • 102 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by nitrojcrawf
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 29 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3239.JPG
IMG_3234.JPG
IMG_3225.JPG
IMG_3224.JPG
IMG_3223.JPG
IMG_3221.JPG
IMG_3219.JPG
IMG_3218.JPG
Modfather Castle Walls Darker.jpg
BAC Castle Walls.jpg
castle4.jpg
castle3.jpg
castle2.jpg
Castle1.jpg
20140516_210855.jpg
20140516_210928.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jetzxi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 5 years ago

Matt had several items that he wanted in the production machine. Some made it and some did not, he has sculptures, casts for molds, and molds of all these parts along with many variations of different items that had to be tweaked before being approved for the game. Like he said, he has been working on this project for over two years. Once he was able to get caught up on making all the items that did make the game, he was able to start producing the ones that did not and offer them up for sale.

I visited with Matt a month or two ago and you'd be amazed at the amount of work / man hours that goes into producing all of these parts, it has kept him very busy. I have known Matt for awhile and can tell you that he would never plagiarize somebody elses product, he has too much pride and would never succumb to something as low as that.

Disclaimer: Not to take anything away from JJP, I have my machine and am very happy with what is in it.

Chris

#24 5 years ago

Most of the items that are on the 75th are Matt's creations. I don't think he made the topper.

#37 5 years ago

Backalleycreations.com

#56 5 years ago

One hour to go for free shipping

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

That ended at Noon Chicago time according to the e-mail Matt sent out.

Ahh ok,

I was looking at pinside saying it was posted 23 hours ago.

#61 5 years ago

I just spoke with Matt, he asked if I could post the following because he is preoccupied at the moment..........

"I have extended the sale through Midnight CST Saturday 12/28/13"

#66 5 years ago

Bump for a hell of a guy!

3 months later
#150 5 years ago

Matt seems to only take a break once in a blue moon..........I don't think he knows Sunday's are supposed to be a day of rest!

1 week later
#154 5 years ago

Matt,

I heard a rumor that the mods will be released for sale in the next few days.....is that true?

#155 5 years ago

I just got the email blast from Back Alley Creations..............

"WOZ Mods to be released this friday the 16th!!!!"

I guess the rumor was true!

#156 5 years ago

11.jpg

#178 5 years ago

These are definitely amazing!

#182 5 years ago

Only 2 days until I get to order my mods..........I can't wait!

I almost forgot about the Emerald City Mod, I will be ordering that at the same time as the others as well........

169973.jpg

#201 5 years ago

They don't come any better then this! Very nicely done Matt, craftsmanship at it's finest.

#218 5 years ago

I am happy to have the chance to add some official mods and not knock offs to my WOZ to make it look more like the 75TH anniversary model if I choose. I am not sure of any other manufactures that would allow you to do that. Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think Stern will let you purchase a LUCI mini playfield so that you can transform your existing game into a LUCI model.

I am also thankful that these are being made in the good ole USA by Matt! With the rising cost of materials and labor rates these days, I am honestly surprised these don't cost more.

If anyone has ever seen Matt's work, you know he does not cut corners and has great quality control on his proffesionally made products.

Thanks again Matt and JJP for offering these!

Chris

#224 5 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

I bet they would, if you offered to pay for one.

Go ahead and try, they will tell you no............

#255 5 years ago

I stopped by Matt's today and of course I checked out some of the mods. I cannot iterate enough how awesome these are. I agree with GAP, I want the original artist's work in my machine. In the very beginning like most people I didn't really think I would have any interest in ToTo in a basket but after seeing it in person, I'm sold!

And anybody questioning Matt's work on the Hobbit, don't be nervous he is a professional and you can view his work on his website. I saw a side project he is working on as a gift for someone and let's just say it's nothing less then stellar. It's a handmade sculpted model of Alecia Crowley and it's sweet looking!

Thanks for having me over Matt,

Chris

20140516_211030.jpg 20140516_210928.jpg 20140516_210855.jpg
#291 5 years ago

Kinda like putting spinners on a Maserati........

#298 5 years ago

But the reviews on that shifter knob don't look that great. I guess you get what you pay for?

2 weeks later
#342 5 years ago

I installed my Castle Wall, Tornado, Emerald CIty & Toto mods today.

Matt, these are beautiful works of art!

IMG_3218.JPG
IMG_3219.JPG
IMG_3221.JPG
IMG_3223.JPG

#343 5 years ago

Toto looks awesome too!

IMG_3224.JPG IMG_3225.JPG IMG_3234.JPG IMG_3239.JPG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Des Moines, IA
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jetzxi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside