Modfather Castle Walls Darker.jpg
BAC Castle Walls.jpg
castle4.jpg
castle3.jpg
castle2.jpg
Castle1.jpg
20140516_210855.jpg
20140516_210928.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coasterguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#179 9 years ago

such great mods!

#195 9 years ago

The detail and attention make these really stand out. Fantastic work.

#208 9 years ago

$8,000 for a game and a couple hundred to make it look sooo much better is not a huge deal. If you can afford a Woz your can afford a mod.... Chill stevenP

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#275 9 years ago

Matt great work! As someone who is in retail and has also sold art I'll remind you that you know the value of your work. You can't make someone see it. Many of us do. Some of these guys are way out of line. If you don't like it then move on. One of my gripes in life, too many people want everything for free!

#299 9 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

I have a different view. And it is why I posted in this thread to begin with. Pinsiders providing comments here are excellent market data. And it's a voice. As a manufacturer of mods, it would be great to get direct (free) feedback here on who is or isn't buying, why, what they like/dislike, etc. And I think a lot of posts here provide that (with limited statistics, but still varied sentiments). First off, Matt does great work. I love the WOZ trees, think the spiderman mods were very cool/tasteful, really like the castle walls, etc. And I appreciate that quality product takes time and talent. So I think its helpful to see why some people bought them, why some said no, and what was liked/disliked about the product. Feedback is good.

If this statement was true then why do you feel the need to keep bringing his work up in this and other threads about how its way over priced. I think your back peddling at this point. Just own up that you've been harsh and rude about it and move on. Nobody cares really. But Matt's friends are going to back him up on his work effort and talents.

#310 9 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

First of all, it's "backpedaling," and second, that's not what I'm doing at all. I think the walls look cool, appreciate the talent/effort made in designing them, never said differently, and yes, I think they are way overpriced and won't be buying them for that reason.
Moving on....

Again, you have said this about 100 times in several threads that's the point. Just move on. Nobody really cares. Pins are overpriced too!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coasterguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/back-alley-woz-mods-for-sale?tu=coasterguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.