Modfather Castle Walls Darker.jpg
BAC Castle Walls.jpg
castle4.jpg
castle3.jpg
castle2.jpg
Castle1.jpg
20140516_210855.jpg
20140516_210928.jpg
There are 348 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
#151 9 years ago

Looking forward to the update. Great news!!!

#152 9 years ago

Matt's a great guy....he resurrected a final " Stewie's Pinball" Topper for my FG.....can't wait to get the Castle walls!!!...mark

#153 9 years ago

Yup, Mat does great work--the stock WOZ stuff (trees, etc.), castle walls, Predator stuff, Spidey mods, and lots more I've probably never seen. Also looking forward to the castle walls, might consider th city too if there's a good package deal. (OK, OK, but it *is* an LE!)

1 week later
#154 9 years ago

Matt,

I heard a rumor that the mods will be released for sale in the next few days.....is that true?

#155 9 years ago

I just got the email blast from Back Alley Creations..............

"WOZ Mods to be released this friday the 16th!!!!"

I guess the rumor was true!

#156 9 years ago

11.jpg11.jpg

#157 9 years ago

The 16th will be a great day with PAGG and WOZ mods

#158 9 years ago

Will post more pics later tonight.
Friday will be here before we know it

#159 9 years ago

What is the total costs for the castle walls? I can't seem to find it in this thread. Thanks.

#160 9 years ago
Quoted from jamesdeloris:

What is the total costs for the castle walls? I can't seem to find it in this thread. Thanks.

Matt said he will announce the cost on Friday.

#165 9 years ago

Couldn't you just use quake putty to mount Toto? Would save a hole and be easy to reposition if needed.

#166 9 years ago

Wow!!!

That's the must. What's the price for the set?

#167 9 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

Couldn't you just use quake putty to mount Toto? Would save a hole and be easy to reposition if needed.

The Bracket actually keeps him from falling into the lane. If u wanted to use that you could move him over to where the basket is sitting more on the wood rail so he is more centered on the rail and then I think that putty would hold ok.

#169 9 years ago
Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

» YouTube video
More pics/vids in a few

Smokin' !!! Thanks Matt...a wall set shall be mine......mark

#170 9 years ago

Wow, these really look great! WOZ owners should be pleased.

#171 9 years ago

Matt, you're a master of your craft! I saw your mods at SPF last year and they're very nice. Do you use Smooth-on for the negatives and resin molds? I started using it for a carving I made. A few hiccups aside, it's going fairly well. I'll have to ask you for mold-making advice in the future. Keep up the good work!

#172 9 years ago

The walls look great! Love the red apples too.

#173 9 years ago

The walls are the mod to get. Look so much better and blend right in like they were to be there all along. Unless they are insanely priced, every WOZ owner will buy these!

#175 9 years ago

If you guys only Knew how many trips to Pincades (to measure theses on my woz), this man made to fit and make these for the public. I seen these mods from start to finish, they are sweet looking and not 3d printed, nothing against that either, Straight up molded and hand painted.
Pincades
JT

#176 9 years ago

Not to take anything away from the other gent making the walls as well, Matt has put a lot of time into getting these ready for sale. Ill be purchasing these from Matt.

#177 9 years ago

I will be in for the wall and twister.

#178 9 years ago

These are definitely amazing!

#179 9 years ago

such great mods!

#180 9 years ago

Already got the other set but curious on how much these are gonna be as well, if they are not crazy expensive I might pickup a set of these to and then compare both on my game and see which one I like more. I know Matt does amazing work and I'm sure these took a long time to manufacture and I'm sure it wasn't cheap I just hope they are semi affordable so I can possible grab a set! Thanks For doing these Matt!

Joe(acejedi)

#181 9 years ago

I do prefer Matt's to the other ones, so I'll be buying them and the Emerald City as long as the price isn't crazy, and if there's any kind of package price, the twister as well. These just look more authentic to me.

#182 9 years ago

Only 2 days until I get to order my mods..........I can't wait!

I almost forgot about the Emerald City Mod, I will be ordering that at the same time as the others as well........

169973.jpg169973.jpg

#183 9 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

I almost forgot about the Emerald City Mod, I will be ordering that at the same time as the others as well........

169973.jpg 11 KB

I just checked--if that little piece of plastic city is $50, the castle walls will probably be at least $150. No thanks at that price. Seriously, it's maybe a $75 mod on my value scale. But I'm sure it will have buyers at any price.

#184 9 years ago

Looks great!

#185 9 years ago

i also think it will be realy expensive

#186 9 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

169973.jpg 11 KB

Yes, you must get that one as well...adds a nice "3d" look to the back wall....

#187 9 years ago

Here is another video showing close ups of each of the pieces. The parts will all be up on my website tomorrow morning at about 5am central time. Thanks again

#188 9 years ago
Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

Here is another video showing close ups of each of the pieces. The parts will all be up on my website tomorrow morning at about 5am central time. Thanks again
» YouTube video

So buying through you or JJP?

#189 9 years ago

How much are the mods?

#190 9 years ago

It ain't gonna be cheap I'm guessing. Probably between $100 and $200. If it doesn't light up, do back flips, and blow me on command (with a thank you when finished), then it shouldn't be much more than that.

EDIT: that being said, I'll be buying one either way!

#192 9 years ago

Thanks Matt...will visit site tomorrow....mark

#193 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

It ain't gonna be cheap I'm guessing. Probably between $100 and $200. If it doesn't light up, do back flips, and blow me on command (with a thank you when finished), then it shouldn't be much more than that.
EDIT: that being said, I'll be buying one either way!

LMAO

I have always tried to make a quality product that I can back and keep a fair price on. WOZ mods are no exception to that rule.

#195 9 years ago

The detail and attention make these really stand out. Fantastic work.

#196 9 years ago

$350 for the combo pack? This is very disappointing. I understand it takes a lot to make these and pay royaltys but I can't justify it. Even at $250 I out.

#197 9 years ago

Higher than I had hoped that's for sure, was all set to order, but I'm reconsidering I was also hoping that there would be some kind of deal with the Emerald City Mod and the Castle Walls, those are the 2 I really want.

#198 9 years ago

The walls, which is what most people are interested, are $225. This is more than I would value having walls in my WOZ, so I will pass. I am sure it will look good on other people's WOZs.

#199 9 years ago

I was kinda sticker shocked but, after see other peoples wall's I am glad I waited. However, I know the time and paint and brackets and design takes allot of time. It is a pricy mod but hey so are some toppers I have seen, They are still sweet and do add a cool look. Thanks Matt well done.

#200 9 years ago

yes really very expensive !!!

i will think about it

shipping to europe will also be expensive + taxes

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

There are 348 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/back-alley-woz-mods-for-sale/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.