Modfather Castle Walls Darker.jpg
BAC Castle Walls.jpg
castle4.jpg
castle3.jpg
castle2.jpg
Castle1.jpg
20140516_210855.jpg
20140516_210928.jpg
There are 348 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.
#101 10 years ago

It's been a few weeks now, any idea when the castle walls mod will be available? Also, what is the pricing? Thanks!

#102 10 years ago

yeah , come on man ...whats up with the walls ?

#103 10 years ago
Quoted from wolowizard:

yeah , come on man ...whats up with the walls ?

Ditto.

#104 10 years ago

Bump.

Looking for castle wall info.

#106 10 years ago

Matt - 2 questions

1) When will the wall mod become available for sale?

2) Are you making something for above the rainbow on the mini playfield as a protector but with art?
or should the owners just go out and buy the cliffy to cover that exposed wood?

thanks
Mike

#107 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Looking for castle wall info.

I was told by Matt that he was still awaiting release and approval info.

I'm sure as soon as it's available, he'll let everyone know.

#108 10 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I was told by Matt that he was still awaiting release and approval info.
I'm sure as soon as it's available, he'll let everyone know.

Thought he already had that from his prior post.

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

My reason is that if the mod were ever to be removed for any reason, there may be damage to what it is attached to either by removing original artwork or by leaving residue. In truth, it is really an unknown at this point but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Use museum putty. Holds solid, removes easily without a trace!

#110 10 years ago

Hi Guys, not much longer looks like all is well on the approval and paper work and all that fun behind the scene stuff. Should have a release date for you the beginning of the week. Thanks for hanging in there.

#111 10 years ago

Bump For Great mod guy, and "toy" maker LOL, cabinet repair guy!!!
I will say this as well, Hes been pulling what hair he has out LOL, waiting FOR APPROVAL to start selling the rest of the woz mods!!!!
Pincades
JT

#112 10 years ago
Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

Hi Guys, not much longer looks like all is well on the approval and paper work and all that fun behind the scene stuff. Should have a release date for you the beginning of the week. Thanks for hanging in ther

That's awesome i would love to know if something is coming "down the yellow brick road " so to speak for munchkin playfield as well (to protect and enhance the look of that exposed wood)

#113 10 years ago

Matt put me down for castle walls and lollipop target stickers if you will be selling those as well. Cheers

#114 10 years ago

The walls look great, I'd like a set as well

#115 10 years ago

I'll take a set of walls also!

#116 10 years ago

Count me in for the walls.

3 weeks later
#117 10 years ago

Any update on the walls?

#118 10 years ago

Received this from Back Alley on Feb 22nd:

WOZ mods update!

We are still working on finalizing a few things before we can release the remaining WOZ mods. I know this has been the story for what must seem like forever but it looks like we will be releasing them around the first week in March if all goes well. Pricing all all info will be released at that time. Hang in there for just a little longer. I promise the wait is worth it

#119 10 years ago

Yes for the walls too please

1 week later
#120 10 years ago

Any idea on when the WOZ mods will be released?

#121 10 years ago

My face is blue from holding my breath!!!

#122 10 years ago

Hi Guys, not much longer looks like all is well on the approval and paper work and all that fun behind the scene stuff. Should have a release date for you the beginning of the week. Thanks for hanging in there.

Ummm ... so when you say "not much longer now .... " you mean?

#123 10 years ago

Hi Guys, sorry on the delay but this one is kinda out of my hands. Waiting on the brackets, but just got off the phone and it looks like on monday I will get an eta on the bracket for the witch castle. As long as I get a test bracket next week I can make the master molds and get rolling on these. I'll post what info I got on monday.

If all goes well this week I would think we could get brackets in stock by the end of the month and start taking order for them on April 1st......No Joke ( I realize what that date is)

thanks again

#124 10 years ago

Hi Guys, sorry on the delay but this one is kinda out of my hands. Waiting on the brackets, but just got off the phone and it looks like on monday I will get an eta on the bracket for the witch castle. As long as I get a test bracket next week I can make the master molds and get rolling on these. I'll post what info I got on monday.
If all goes well this week I would think we could get brackets in stock by the end of the month and start taking order for them on April 1st......No Joke ( I realize what that date is)
thanks again

Matt - I am sure the product will be phenomenal like your others. I love the Emerald City mod. Given that you are this close to making these available for order, could you give us the expected price - or at least an expected price range? Thanks.

1 week later
#125 10 years ago

any update on this?

#126 10 years ago
Quoted from jamieflowers:

any update on this?

What he said.

#127 10 years ago
Quoted from jamieflowers:

any update on this?

Looks like April 1st is still the projected sale date.

#128 10 years ago

Well not the news I wanted to state but look like it will be next week on the bracket, sounds like a for sure this time...fingers crossed. I just picked up about 25 gallons of resin and am working on making the master molds for the 75th toys. This way I should have some in stock for orders rather then made to order. Sorry again on the waiting game trust me I am dieing to get them out there to you guys. More info in just a few short days

#129 10 years ago

Thanks for the update. I am sure it will be worth the wait.

1 week later
#130 10 years ago

I hope so

#131 10 years ago

Starting to sound like the song from Annie. Tomorrow, tomorrow the parts will be available tomorrow.

#132 10 years ago

Hang in there guys I am very please that lots of people want this but my hands are tied. I am still waiting on that bracket to get made for mounting the walls. Once I get that I can make the final 4 walls. I have started making master molds of 4 out of the 8 walls for the castle and toto in the basket is molded and the tornado is molded. So I am prepping for orders but seeing as this is a production part and a mod I have to make sure that they are all the same hardware. Hope to get the bracket in soon but I still don't have a for sure date on when I will get a bracket. The second I know more I will let everyone know. But at the moment I am still waiting too. Hope to have some good news on it soon.

#133 10 years ago

nice work Matt, hope the hard work pays off.
i cant believe i read some retarded remarks earlier on in the thread. if i am a WOZ owner id be embracing this kind of stuff.

#134 10 years ago

I am still waiting on that bracket to get made for mounting the walls.

I'd be trying to find a different manufacturer.

#135 10 years ago

Gotta be frustrating for you Matt. This delay pales in comparison to what we WOZLE owners went (or are still going) through!

#136 10 years ago

A bracket.................that's what im waiting for ? A stupid bracket ...damn...can I help....I have a Woz and I make brackets...send me some specs..i will do my best to help get this moving ....the walls look great and every WOZ owner in anxiously awaiting its arrival.............lets do this man

#137 10 years ago

They must be using an approved JJP manufacturer to build these brackets.

#138 10 years ago
Quoted from wolowizard:

A bracket.................that's what im waiting for ? A stupid bracket ...damn...can I help....I have a Woz and I make brackets...send me some specs..i will do my best to help get this moving ....the walls look great and every WOZ owner in anxiously awaiting its arrival.............lets do this man

LOL if only it was that easy.

#139 10 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

They must be using an approved JJP manufacturer to build these brackets.

Yes this it true, the brackets are from the 75th game, they are the same exact parts. The issue or delay is that the 75th is not on the line right now. The emerald city and none LE are. So some parts are still being made for 75th, like the brackets.

I am only making the resin parts, all the new screws, posts stand offs and brackets are from JJP from the same parts as the 75th. these "mods" are actual production parts for the 75th, so there mods to everyone that doesn't have a 75. If this was just a standard Back Alley Mod I would be making everything myself. But this is a group project mod with Back and JJP.

Hope this clears some things up I know everyone wants them and that's awesome and flattering and the second I get in the parts I will start cranking them out for everyone. Just hang in there for me

2 weeks later
#140 9 years ago

If available .. I would also be in for 2 wall-sets and 2 "green citys".

Thanks
Tom

#141 9 years ago

I check the web page every couple of days hoping for news, really looking forward to getting both the castle and city!!

Patience seems to be a thing in short supply these days, I guess it's a by-product of the instant communication world we live in.!!

#142 9 years ago

I've already given up on this. I think I have a better chance of seeing my Hobbit before 2016 than I do of getting castle walls before 2015.

That said, I LOVE Matt's work!

#143 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I've already given up on this. I think I have a better chance of seeing my Hobbit before 2016 than I do of getting castle walls before 2015.
That said, I LOVE Matt's work!

Ohhhhhhh....beelzeboob cheer up I have great news

Seriously I do. On friday I got in the brackets from JJP and they look and fit great, Now that I have them I am finalizing the sculpting and tweaking a few things on the back walls. I will be casting a master mold later today and working through out the week on getting them finalized.

If all goes well I think we can start pre orders on these in about a week from today. But I have to finalize a few thing with JJP on these parts.

#144 9 years ago

Ohhhhhhh....beelzeboob cheer up I have great news
Seriously I do. On friday I got in the brackets from JJP and they look and fit great, Now that I have them I am finalizing the sculpting and tweaking a few things on the back walls. I will be casting a master mold later today and working through out the week on getting them finalized.
If all goes well I think we can start pre orders on these in about a week from today. But I have to finalize a few thing with JJP on these parts.

Too late. I've already lost the will to live. (But I LOVE the side rails you painted for me for LOTR!!!)

#145 9 years ago

I am watching for that email update! Thanks for the update Matt

#146 9 years ago

sweet Matt, working a sunday to make pinsiders happy faster!

#147 9 years ago

Great to get a chance ...
If this Emerald Citys are also available a bundle price would be nice ... there is so much space in the WOZ

#149 9 years ago

sweet ...there is light at the end of the rainbow.....eerr over the rainbow...let keep it WOZ related

#150 9 years ago

Matt seems to only take a break once in a blue moon..........I don't think he knows Sunday's are supposed to be a day of rest!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 91.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 348 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/back-alley-woz-mods-for-sale/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.