Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 331 posts
  • 210 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by boagman
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pimball.GIF
    image (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    69DFCFDC-E12D-4C2D-8036-6C15CDB4799D (resized).png
    waterdatacenter (resized).png
    uOcsyp (resized).png
    B4EC046D-B13A-4FFE-8F23-3C245F7AE44F (resized).png
    umm-humm-when-keeping-it-real-goes-wrong (resized).jpg
    10b05741d4aa7afec9de5412a443548c (resized).jpeg
    49E5334B-EE51-4A76-B09B-8E99668037D7 (resized).jpeg
    giphy.gif
    6DB69A6E-3813-42D2-91AE-969F14A01757 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forceflow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 3 years ago

Woo-hoo!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #213 3 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Ah I see Achievements are down right now

That was intentional. It was a resource intensive site feature that wasn't essential, so it was temporarily disabled.

Since it looks like things have been going well so far, I'm sure it will return soon.

#228 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

Anyone else have issues with Hotmail? I’m not getting emails from my pm’s, and last time I think it was because Pinside was blacklisted or something.

I'm not sure if the email notification system is back up and running yet.

#230 3 years ago

Ok, I just heard from Robin about the emails. It sounds like if you have a Microsoft email address (outlook, hotmail, etc), the notification emails aren't getting through right now, but the issue should hopefully be resolved soon.

#258 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lovef2k:

On topic threads, there used to be all pics that were uploaded at the top of the page from all members, has this changed or am I missing something?

That was another one of the site features that was temporarily disabled.

#274 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Am I having a brain fart? Where are the links within the threads to view all images?

Scroll up a few posts:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/back-after-a-major-outage/page/6#post-6232914

#285 3 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

I am noticing that images are blocked including avatars. Also upvotes and downvotes aren’t showing up the same. Wasn’t sure if temporary or not. This is IOS 14.4.2
    [quoted image]

Try doing a hard refresh in your browser (on iOS, just tap the refresh button next to the address bar). There was change with the image server, which seems to have caused some of the avatars to go missing (including mine in your screenshot). A refresh should fix that.

Beyond that, there were unfortunately a small number of avatar images that went missing during the site outage, but hopefully they can be recovered once there is access to the original server. I don't know when that will be, though.

#300 2 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

What do you mean by date markers?

The text that should display minutes/hours/days looks to be empty. Font color issue, maybe?

[edit]: I just switched to dark mode briefly, and it seems ok to me.

#303 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball_Hawk:

Update: probably font colour but the font stuff is controlled by pinside. idk why it looks scuffed.

Try a hard refresh. All the fonts in your screenshot look wonky.

#310 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball_Hawk:

i have it set for twemogi mozilla, now to be flipped colours for text and background.

Wait, so you're altering things in your browser? Pinside now had a built-in dark mode, so you don't have to flip colors around. That's what could be the problem.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forceflow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/back-after-a-major-outage?tu=forceflow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.