Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by djblouw
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bacardi.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emkay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 8 years ago

http://heighwaypinball.com/product/bacardi-baffle-ball-game/

I see you can put down a £400 deposit on one of these now... anyone have more detail?

#39 8 years ago

What's funny to me is that I didn't even realize until I watched that YouTube video of it but I'm sure I saw one in the wild last time I was in Asbury Park but from ten feet away thought it was something gambling related and I don't gamble so I kept on walking. We crawled down the boardwalk after the Primus show in between stops at Silverball. I get the impression the town's made a real comeback in the past decade but only been down a few times myself so I couldn't say.

#43 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

As someone from the Bay Area I love that Primus is still touring!

Me too, been a fan since forever. Pretty sure I shoplifted their first tape at the mall when I was in jr. high but have more than made up for it since then. They're one of the few bands I try not to miss when they come through.

#44 8 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'm toying w the idea of getting one...will fit great in the main game room close to fooseball table (?)...looks well made ( table part), just curious how to play the damn thing, or probably live as a cool collectible...

From what I've gathered you manually drop balls in on your side and plunge them back out, aiming to get them into the opposite orbit in hopes that they will collect in the cup in the middle. Winner is the first to get 5 of the 16 balls into their opponents cup. There are some places where the ball can exit for you or your opponent to put back in play but I haven't figured that part out yet. Manual lever drops the balls in the score cup to reset for a new game. LEDs are powered by a battery pack so it doesn't need plugged in. Game works without the battery or you can swap the pack out with a spare if you're not tired of playing after ~8 hours.

If I'd seen that one on CL for $300, I would have been hard pressed not to grab it. Impractical as hell but...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emkay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bacardi-pinball-by-heighway-mystery?tu=emkay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.