IMG_5552.jpeg
IMG_5549.jpeg
IMG_5548.jpeg
IMG_5546.jpeg
IMG_5545.jpeg
IMG_5544.jpeg
IMG_5540.jpeg
IMG_8001 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider reality_studio.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#247 6 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Also I don't believe anyone has ever mentioned this before... but did you guys realize the sounds from between the sick/stuttered-Pac theme and the normal pack theme is different?!
I have 3 working vidiots (like a hoard of gold for this sucker) and 2 of them play the normal sound while the original one for the machine plays the stuttered theme.
The stuttered theme has flatter sounds for the ghosts while the regular board has high-pitched noises and also plays a slightly different death noise..
I just noticed while testing them while very minor it is unmistakable and I think prefer the regular ones!

Well that's interesting. I just sold my Baby Pac, but it was a later model with the single light board for the entire center of the pinball playfield. It had the stuttering pac theme on boot. I also had a spare Vidiot board for it, and it also played the stuttering theme. I never knew there was a non stuttering version!

2 months later
#309 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I generally don't like overlays since they can shift and wrinkle. Having a hard top option would be much more attractive in lieu of an actual replacement playfield.

Hmm, do they still do that if you fully prep the surface, sanding it, cleaning it with tack cloth and so on? Just curious because I had considered the overlay when I had my Baby Pac, just wasn't sure how good they actually look and how long they last. I figured they would never make an actual playfield replacement because the game itself doesn't sell for very much. You can sell an $800 playfield for a $5000+ pinball machine, but probably not many customers at that price for a $1000-$1500 Baby Pac.

#339 6 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Also, are you sure they are blowing? Maybe the act of removing and reinstalling them improves the connection in the socket? Maybe replace those sockets with new?

I had that issue with mine. Thought it was bad fuses, but turned out the fuses were fine. The fuse sockets were so dirty that sometimes they would fail to make contact. Cleaned them, problem solved.

2 months later
#420 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Here’s a tutorial and gameplay video I just recorded. Go over all the rules and my personal strategies for the game. Then we put up some solid scores and even get to the disappearing levels on the last game of the video.
Enjoy!!
» YouTube video

Damn, and I was all happy with my best score of 718,410! So much for that lol.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider reality_studio.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baby-pacman-clubwaka-waka-waka?tu=reality_studio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.