IMG_5552.jpeg
IMG_5549.jpeg
IMG_5548.jpeg
IMG_5546.jpeg
IMG_5545.jpeg
IMG_5544.jpeg
IMG_5540.jpeg
IMG_8001 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#234 6 years ago

I've been watching this club anxiously awaiting for my baby to arrive. Finally I got one, snagged from a stale Facebook ad I just happened to inquire about!

I made a deal I know this thread would drool over! Bundled with my Baby Pac was a huge spare WORKING board set including 1 Vidiot, 2 extra MPU's 1 extra solenoid driver board, a different Bally lamp board (for parts I guess?) as well as a Vidiot Deluxe for Granny and the Gators (I can dream)

It wouldn't start a game when I bought it and many lamps were locked on.
Got it home after a 10+ hour round trip (should have only been 7... how foolish I was!) and it started almost no issues.

First only the bottom switches worked.
Then the flippers died and only the top half worked. I finagled the connectors, which he said he redid the problematic ones J1-3 and most the playfield bar the right saucer worked!

Xmit 40 kept failing and turns out J1 pin 27, I believe, broke right off completely when I investigated. Thankfully the seller also gave me a complete connector kit with tons of spare connectors and pins!
Honestly most of the IDC connectors are fine and give me no issues, I suspect oxidation on the pins after many years caused the flakey connection errors. Worked them through and now it's playing well!

Tons of lamps were dead or locked on. P C A and the energizers were stuck on. As well as TUN L
The solenoid board he had in there is garbage as it seems. Over half the transistors must be blown. The spare he gave me is nearly flawless!

My one persistent issue is that TU N L and the left arrow are still locked on and this persisted for both boards. And I know you're probably not supposed to do this but I unhooked the solenoid/lamp board completely while it was on to see what would happen and with the board completely unhooked those same lights (TU N L & Arrow) still stay locked on!! I suspect there must be some weird short somehow keeping them lit since they stay on without a lamp board.
Although for sure Q30 is dead on the good solenoid because the very last row the A and energizer is out and it works on the crappy board that locked everything else out.
So all lights are good. I looked at the schematic and noted that Q 2 and Q 4 are responsible for the TUNNEL and arrow that stays on. But I don't think it's the transistors as I said that are causing it as it persists with both boards. And the U is extremely bright and flashes at half brightness. Very perculiar...

If any guru out there can offer suggestions I appreciate it! Be detailed as I know some electrical board related things but others I'm clueless about.
Also I don't have access to a digital multimeter but I have a analog one. So if someone knows how to test transistors with an analog meter I'd greatly appreciate it!!

My last question is advice on the playfield.
This Baby Pac is special because it belonged to the legendary Fun spot in NH! It even has tokens from 92, 96-98 in the coin box! So the game does have some wear in spots but it isn't terrible in my opinion. And I believe it has Mylar on it but again I'm not too sure about some of these things.
It has white specks and what seems to be delamination but I'd like to keep the playfield original and touch it up and protect it on a budget!

Suggestions of all kinds appreciated! Oh and if anyone has some LED suggestions let me know because I'd really like to LED this playfield and lite the "apron" Mr & Mrs Pac but I don't want to drill new holes, so what's the easiest way to tap into an existing socket and light those guys?

IMG_6748.JPGIMG_6748.JPG

IMG_6777.JPGIMG_6777.JPG

IMG_6762.JPGIMG_6762.JPG

IMG_6747.JPGIMG_6747.JPG

IMG_6779.JPGIMG_6779.JPG

IMG_6780.JPGIMG_6780.JPG

#235 6 years ago

I didn't want to confuse anyone so here is what the other Lamp board gives me when's plugged in! (Note: this is of course all the lights locked on when it flashes and they all go out)

IMG_6774.JPGIMG_6774.JPG

#237 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Fix the communications issue first, then worry about the driver board.

Sorry I should have been more clear! I already fixed the broken pin and haven't had any other issues. Just the driver board being wonky!
I also cleaned the drop targets because they were being difficult and found this coil, it looks burned out but it works just fine when I test it and it hasn't given me any issues. Should I replace it or just have a spare on hand? Does this indicate the coil is dying or that it just got stuck on but is otherwise okay?

IMG_6794.JPGIMG_6794.JPG

IMG_6793.JPGIMG_6793.JPG

IMG_6796.JPGIMG_6796.JPG

IMG_6797.JPGIMG_6797.JPG

#239 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

It locked on at some point and started cooking. I would replace it. The hole for the plunger probably shrunk too.
those springs may need to be replaced as well. They look a bit mangled from the photos.
Also, be sure to check the pinwiki page on baby pac-man. I put up a chart that will be helpful for figuring out which SCR's correspond to which lamps.

The hole still fits and it seems to plunge alright. I will order a replacement though, all I need is the number on the coil right, "C1-31-2000" ? Someone posted a while back in this thread saying the springs are unobtainium... only the cooked spring is broken but they do the job for now.

I already thoroughly read the pinrepair wiki, haha Don't worry I did my due diligence before posting! I mentioned in my first post about the Q2, Q4 and Q30 which should be the ones that are fried. But I was asking if they go bad would that cause some lights to be stuck on?
Q30 is stuck off even when I test it they don't light so I assume must only mean Q30 is bad.
However the tunnel lights controlled by Q2 are on and when the light test blinks they blink by going about half dim. Q4 lights the L and arrow and that stays on solid and doesn't blink at all.
I don't have a digital multimeter, can an analog one be used to test SCR's?

These lights are the only concern before moving on to the playfield repair. Everything else is working quite well!

#243 6 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

I'm joining the club but it ain't pretty

Doesn't look to bad, what happened to the T-molding?

#245 6 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

See that strap around the belly? Yeah it's holding the entire cab from falling apart in four different directions The base is completely rotted which separated all four sides. My plan is to actually disassemble, mock up, cut new wood and build a brand new cab for it. If there are prints out there that I can use even better but for now thats the plan.
While dirty, the playfield is in good condition. Not sure about the boards or monitor. Could be a clusterf*** for all I know...but I love a challenge.

Holy shit... I see what you mean... otherwise how is the cab? It doesn't look to bad? I'd keep it but that's me. I can't see what the sides look like from the picture.
That's crazy though. Does it play or have you not even tested it?
Baby Pac is such an addicting game
I don't regret buying it at all.
If you need help let me know. I'm not an expert but I'm figuring it out decently I think!

#246 6 years ago

Also I don't believe anyone has ever mentioned this before... but did you guys realize the sounds from between the sick/stuttered-Pac theme and the normal pack theme is different?!
I have 3 working vidiots (like a hoard of gold for this sucker) and 2 of them play the normal sound while the original one for the machine plays the stuttered theme.
The stuttered theme has flatter sounds for the ghosts while the regular board has high-pitched noises and also plays a slightly different death noise..
I just noticed while testing them while very minor it is unmistakable and I think prefer the regular ones!

#248 6 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Well that's interesting. I just sold my Baby Pac, but it was a later model with the single light board for the entire center of the pinball playfield. It had the stuttering pac theme on boot. I also had a spare Vidiot board for it, and it also played the stuttering theme. I never knew there was a non stuttering version!

Yes! I think TNT may have mentioned it in a video, not many other places do. Pinwiki may.
It's weird though because you'd think it would be the other way around but in fact the normal startup seems to be on the early games, probably between SN3500 and 4000 it swapped, judging by my board numbers. Anyone else with a low number board SN please let me know! I'm thinking of adding these to the IPSND but maybe not since most people aren't aware of it!
Not sure why the switch but it seems to be predominately the one they used.
My game has a late serial number, 6533, for the cab and some boards, but the Vidiot is an early 3400~ SN. The playfield in it also has that horrendous wire-post style that is aweful to change I'd love to swap it out

#258 6 years ago
Quoted from Biffbar:

Have twins, two Baby-Pacs, and three Vidiots. Running the non-stuttering Vidiot, marked REV. A, in the nicer machine. The stuttering start tune boards are both screened printed "REV. B".

I will check mine. I thought the revisions might be the difference but I thought that my non-stuttering one was also marked B... I will have to check again. There are also all sorts of hand written notes and I can't really figure out what they mean on the boards.
How do you like having twins?! My buddy just came over and played mine and now really really wants one due to the smaller form factor, against a full sized pin. Plus the sheer endless novelty of Pac-Man with pinball, in a tasteful way unlike that god awful mistake of Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man

#259 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Those are PinMAME ROM files, intended to be used in PinMAME, but are usually identical to originals.
The original ROM set has a free play option built in, so it isn't necessary to use home ROMs for that reason in this case. Home ROMs generally have forced free play with no coin play option.

I can not figure out for the life of me what the dip setting are for freeplay versus coin play. On the subject I messaged you about earlier, I want it set for 1 coin play but I've been switching the dips 1-5 and 9-13, and it doesn't seem to change anything...

Quoted from ForceFlow:

There is a ROM update for the vidiot board, but I have no idea what changes it might include.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-does-a-baby-pacman-vidiot-u9-rom-update-891-16-change

I just checked and my game runs the 891-16 chip, the other board with the slightly different sounds that is much older and plays the normal theme has the 891-13 chip. I can try switching them if you'd like. I believe the difference in sound is not related but I'm not sure what the original numbers for the different sound chip is as it's hand written on it. If you'd like to study them I'd be more than happy to help with my chips.

#262 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Turn switch 30 to on for free play.

I'd be interested to find out if that stutter corresponds to a specific ROM version or board version.

Thank you! I can try switching roms to see what happens.

So now I've got a weird situation with the lamps... it seems the SCR's might be fine. I haven't tested them yet, still have to get a tester, but the stuck-on lights are off now. Now U and N come on and stay on when the right saucer is activated for the first time... not sure why that would be?!

#264 6 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Sounds like a connector or header pin problem. Changes with the temperature I bet.

It's in the basement which stays a solid 65 degrees. Thermometer is right next to it. Connectors have also been over and haven't given any issues. It's only those 2 lights now. I mean I can check it again, what pin would they be, how would I find their exact pin???

2 weeks later
#268 6 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

Bought this Baby direct from storage for cheap. The mpu -135 was completely burned by acid. I changed it and remade all corroded connectors. Installed a new controller video chip and a heatsink on vidiot board and a 12v fan to keep it cool. Now it work nicely
Replaced the broken metal wire gates under the spinners for home made polycarbonate gates and installed a rubber for more protection from direct ball hits.

Nice job! How did you make those poly-carbonate wire guides? I could really use them both mine are broken and over the years apparently chewed the hell out of the playfield. Also a little curious on that fan mod, does it really make a difference? What did you wire it into?
That playfield looks incredible! hardly any wear

#271 6 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

Bally installed a 2 fans on the second version of this vidiot (vidiot deluxe) used for Granny and the Gator. You can see they
power it from the 12v direct from the board.
I will power my fan set-up with the 12v from the power supply.

Quoted from Biffbar:

Might be aftermarket fans on that Granny Vidiot Deluxe. Did not have fans on the Granny here, and yes, did lose one of the TMS 9928 video chips, presumably to heat. Can epoxy some passive heatsinks on the chips too. Anything would help as they do run hot.

I agree, I have an extra Vidiot Deluxe laying around that came with my Baby Pac purchase... I was told he bought out an operator who apparently hoarded these boards. It didn't have fans with it either. I will check but I don't believe there is even evidence of there ever being fans on it.

I have had issues with mine but I would like to ensure it stays that way. I'm not really savvy with adding things like this so how exactly do I just jump of the 12v from the power supply? Will the fan be enough? I don't want to add heat sinks... and with the game as it is, should I reapply some heatsink compound to all the old ones?

1 month later
#297 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

How in the hell do you reset the game defaults, or at least reset the Hi Scores? I went through the manual, and I saw the setting for manually lowering/raising the scores at 10K intervals, but that will take forever. Is this the correct way to reset the scores?
"With the game off set all the "Game Select Dipswitch" switches to 1 (up) except for Dip #1 which should be on 0 (down). Then turn the game game on. Wait a few seconds (maybe a minute). Then set the Game Select Dipswitch back to the Baby Pacman settings. The settings are... 00110100 or dduududd"

This one drove me crazy as well! Hopefully this solves this issue and if it is searched in the forums it comes up:
To reset or clear the high scores on Baby Pac-Man, navigate to the high score list and simply trigger the left coin armature and it will clear the score to zero, so if you hit it 10 times it resets the whole list. It's in the manual but not where you'd expect it, it was tucked in an unrelated page. I read through it about 7 times before I found this. If it's not the left coin mech, it would of course be the right one. I'm pretty sure it's the one closest to the hinge. If you're not familiar with them, it's just the little thin metal arm that is triggered by a coin falling through it. Just use your finger.

Squirt the volume pot on the Vidiot with some of that contact cleaner or whatever it is. The machine should be off but to my understanding it won't explode like an EM.

I have not read the dip switch one. There are way more dipswitches than just that, is it referring to a specific bank?

#322 6 years ago
Quoted from Lithonion:

Sorry for the Non BPM pictures. Back on to the BPM subject!

Love the red trim!!! Anyone have suggestions where to buy red or baby blue t-molding? Also I'd love to buy a variety pack of LEDs to experiment any suggestions?

#332 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Update #2 for my machine. The sound problem is now fixed. I knew that the Vidiot board controlled sound, but the first time I looked at it I didn't see the tiny circular volume control button. It was almost all the way down. Cranked it up and now we have full sounds!
Next up is fixing the wonky left flipper and the left drop target that won't go all the way down unless you hit it 2-3 times.

Yep, that little pot can give you issues.
Check for broken plastic in the drops. I had this issue and it turns out some old broken plastic had lodged itself in the drops and it took some disassembly to get the darn thing out

#343 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmods:

I'll do you one better - Here is a link to all of the artwork already vectorized and free to download:
http://vectorlib.free.fr/BabyPac/

Okay really newb question here but... what can one do with the vectorized art and how can you manipulate it or print it for use in overlays and decals??

#349 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmods:

A vector image is what you want to print from. It maintains perfect resolution no matter how you scale it. Any professional printer will require vectorized artwork. Anyone who uses .jpeg's to print is clueless or lazy(unless the quality doesn't really matter)
I'm sure there are other programs to work with vector files but I believe Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw are the two main ones.
Here is a better explanation than I could ever provide:
https://image420.com/what-is-vector-art/

Thank you, this helps immensely!
Not sure I know where to start but at least it's out there

3 weeks later
#360 6 years ago

Can someone post a picture of the control panel latch mechanism?
Mine was disassembled because the key was lost, and I can’t figure out how the hell this latch is supposed to somehow lock the panel down?? It definitely seems like something is missing.

It’s pretty annoying to play with the darn thing banging around!

#363 6 years ago

... wow okay so now it makes sense... that giant metal receiver that the control panel latches into is completely gone.. like they just plain removed it...

Where the hell am I going to get another on of those?? Why did someone remove it that makes no sense to me??

Picture added:
Totally gone. Where on earth can I get one?

F0BEDF40-03A7-4FF2-87C7-65FA65BBF7B5.jpegF0BEDF40-03A7-4FF2-87C7-65FA65BBF7B5.jpeg

2 weeks later
#369 6 years ago

Post a wanted ad on KLOV. People part these all the time. It seems Baby PACs are more commonly water damaged than any other arcade game... for some unknown reason.

I don’t really know how to use KLOV, it’s got an older forum design that never made much sense to me... I have an account but it’s unverified

4 weeks later
#385 6 years ago
Quoted from SaminVA:

I did this back in 2000, almost 18 years ago to my Baby Pac man spinners and drop targets. Back then I could not find them. I inkjet printed them on inkjet adhesive vinyl and laminated them with a thick clear adhesive laminate which still looks good today. I also added a little color the the spinner.

Mine has colored spinners as well. It seems as if someone had a similar idea to yours, because there is definitely some sort of vinyl protecting baby on the spinner.

0E821783-DD26-4F11-9515-085D8EC16403.jpeg0E821783-DD26-4F11-9515-085D8EC16403.jpeg
2 weeks later
#413 6 years ago

Another newbie question, but which NVRAM option do I go with? I don’t really understand the difference between all of them, nor how to install them...

1 week later
#429 6 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

The vidiot can fully boot but have the video chip TMS9928 partially bad. This chip is the first cause of failling for this game because of the heat. Better install an heatsink to prevent damage.

I’d love a guide on how to install a heatsink & fan mod for the thing

#451 6 years ago

Just to clarify, Forceflow is right, you do NOT need any mods nor anything to make LEDs work. Due to the boards they used LEDs work right off the bat.

Also I have the really garbage individual sockets as well, you just bend them back and hold you breath as you perform nanosurgery trying to avoid touching other metal parts.

Unfortunately for all it’s unusually clean look, my Baby Pac came from an arcade where it didn’t get played much but was left on forever.
Several inserts are brown, thankfully they are still level. The screen has wicked burn in that only becomes noticeable if you “ride the pacsaltor”
(You can clearly read the copyright lol)

My issues I’m having are finding a source for those lamp drivers parts mentioned earlier? As I have some locked on and locked off lamps as well as several bad SCR/IC’s for the coil controls on a spare board that I would like to fix as a backup.

Oddly enough, I’m also getting the xmit issues again. I fixed them and it worked since September, and I’ve played over ~20 hours on the machine and suddenly 5 minutes into a session, I lost xmit 40 again. And I waited and tried to fix it this week, now it works and xmit 20 is out!!
Why on Earth would these comms issues be TRAVELING??

#459 6 years ago
Quoted from Asmig:

I got the SCR's from digikey https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/MCR106-6G/MCR106-6GOS-ND/
As for the issues have you replaced connectors/headers yet?

Yes all of the common problem ones are done.
I actually re-did J1 and it seems to work for a little then it starts out again.
Such a weird error. Is there a way to test the wire harness with a multimeter?

My Baby Pac was the floor model for the original Fun Spot. As well as the personal game of a longtime arcade/pin tech. He apparently used to run a big website that held a lot of the information everyone looked too around the 2000’s.

I’m having trouble figuring out what things to test to try tracking down this issue?

#462 6 years ago

Are all of the problem connectors done or are all connectors done? This is an important troubleshooting question.
I had many intermittent issues that would resolve for a month or more and resurface. Once I sucked it up and did all connectors they went away. I’m telling everyone here with weird issues — there is no guarantee the connectors are the cause but you will go nuts fixing things that may not be broken and chasing gremlins on even the best condition Baby PAC. The best thing you can do is eliminate the biggest source first.

:’( alright, I guess I’ll have to finish them off... only the problem ones were changed out. I just couldn’t imagine the others are giving issues but I guess I’ll do it

1 week later
#476 6 years ago
Quoted from Antennaejim:

Anyone know why my high scores all show up on attract mode as random letter and number combos? If I type in AAA for example after I reach a high score, the top 8 will displaybit as 5DR or something completely not what was entered. Very strange. Anyone know how to fix this?

Mine was getting scrambled due to a burned out driverboard. I swapped out the board which had dozens of bad components and reset everything and it worked just fine.

Also might be the connectors? Those always cause everything!

2 weeks later
#495 6 years ago

Are all of the problem connectors done or are all connectors done? This is an important troubleshooting question.
I had many intermittent issues that would resolve for a month or more and resurface. Once I sucked it up and did all connectors they went away. I’m telling everyone here with weird issues — there is no guarantee the connectors are the cause but you will go nuts fixing things that may not be broken and chasing gremlins on even the best condition Baby PAC. The best thing you can do is eliminate the biggest source first.

GAH! I hate that you were right!!!
I was having the most insane issues. I mean everything was going haywire. I was getting some video, then suddenly there would be ZERO video on display! But the test would still function! Then the xmit test would randomly show up then be completely blank! The inserts were on, then the entire play field would be completely unresponsive.

The wackiest issue, that I should have recorded, was on some of the bookkeeping functions there would be a constantly changing value of pure nonsense! It would say like “Game Minutes” 395EHO86HW and just constantly change while just sitting on that screen.

I swapped out for my spare driver board AND vision board, (I ended up finding some cold solder points and 2 totally broken joints) and the issue persisted.

Welp I finally got fed up and started yanking on the wires and suddenly the game restarted perfectly and was instantly playable.

It’s those DAMN IDC CONNECTIONS!!!
I didn’t believe it till I witnessed it. Pure garbage!!!

I am changing it out right now. Stupid, stupid, horrible IDC’s! I should have listened. Baby Pac is a solid game once these trash connections are replaced! I’m goin to replace them all, shortly.

Picture of the devil included

image.jpgimage.jpg
#498 6 years ago

My only question is for the group of wires to the left. Those ones make a connection but then continue to another connector, so do I just cut it and strip both ends and crimp them in the same pin?

It still blows my mind that that single connector made my entire game non-functioning... the smallest details have the greatest impacts!

1 month later
#507 5 years ago

I was asked by Pinsider perryd to post images of the connection to the monitor from the boards, and I figured it would be helpful to post them on this thread, should anyone else be curious!

Hopefully this can help other Baby Pac Man restorations

15A2C245-4D8C-4500-A903-0C8458183654.jpeg15A2C245-4D8C-4500-A903-0C8458183654.jpeg1C8F7F9C-F130-4FF4-9EE0-D7D63A1B504B.jpeg1C8F7F9C-F130-4FF4-9EE0-D7D63A1B504B.jpeg6B364A83-417B-4512-AF3C-267DCD0F4047.jpeg6B364A83-417B-4512-AF3C-267DCD0F4047.jpegABA32F6F-E8B7-49C8-A13C-9C7FD8779CD9.jpegABA32F6F-E8B7-49C8-A13C-9C7FD8779CD9.jpegD776D6E8-3318-4A25-A136-F4B7C620EF59.jpegD776D6E8-3318-4A25-A136-F4B7C620EF59.jpegE5F222B9-8983-44E0-946F-A82A0036C079.jpegE5F222B9-8983-44E0-946F-A82A0036C079.jpegE99FE61A-813C-4663-99FC-47A805E863BD.jpegE99FE61A-813C-4663-99FC-47A805E863BD.jpeg
2 months later
#524 5 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Selling an original Wired Baby Pacman Playfield
Mylar has been pulled already pulled off
150$ plus shipping
Message me if you would like it

I’m kinda curious why you have an extra playfield to sell? Did you buy one with the circuit board lights and swap it out?

#527 5 years ago
Quoted from Lithonion:

All my switches are dying. Soon as I replace one another goes so I am just going to get them all and replace them. I have found replacements for everything except the slingshots. Has anyone replaced theirs and if so what did you use? The original part is discontinued and no alternate is listed that I can find.

Have you replaced all the original connections on the circuit board? P1 has given me endless grief and random parts of my playfield went dead and then sporadically would come back.

So check all the connectors and replace them all as everyone says. Another possibility is the solenoid driver/lamp combo board. If you’ve got some bad components on it you’ll have a real bad time.

1 month later
#539 5 years ago
Quoted from Crt1989:

Already bought that. I saw it, made a offer, and acquired it. Was worth every penny I paid If not more. You should have jumped on sooner and made a offer like I did. I've searched the internet for hours and days looking for playfield sections and this is the only one I've ever found. Won't be needing all of sections, feel free to PM me if your interested in buying the sections I won't be using. Hooked[quoted image]

This is a very peculiar thing... why would someone only make pieces?

#545 5 years ago

Hey everyone, I'm having an issue with my left flipper... when the ball hits it, it gives a little. I replaced the flipper bushings, and bats and now I realize that when the ball hits the flipper the coil gives out. The EOS is properly spaced. I really don't understand why when the flipper is impacted in any way, the coil lets go and starts to machine-gun. Any idea why it doesn't seem to hold?

3 weeks later
#554 5 years ago
Quoted from ICPjuggla:

They are very worn out. The rubber grommet seems fine.

My game came from a very busy arcade where it was apparently played on location for the first decade of its life, and the joystick is still original.

The previous owner also had A LOT experience with Baby Pac-Man; the main issue with the joystick is that the leaf switches get really bent from play. I had issues with the left switch and it took some time fine tuning to get it to register.

You should probably be able to replace it with a regular joystick assembly. They were pretty basic.
Also post some pictures of yours.

2 weeks later
#559 5 years ago

I’ve hit a wall!

I’m not getting anything for RCV XMIT 40
Normally I just had to reseat J2. However I did it and checked continuity this time and it’s all fine! Connectors replaced as well! What else should I be looking for at this point?

The right portion of my playfield is not responding/registering and my right flipper won’t work. No outhole eject, no saucer eject, no tunnel scoring or spinner!

Not sure what else could cause this very specific problem on RCV XMIT 40 when I have continued from the 2 resistors as well as the pins.

2 months later
#564 5 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Hello all
Trying to dial in My Baby Pacman Monitor
Can anyone tell me what each Pot Controls
2 on Neck Board
2 on the Board
3 along edge are labeled
Here’s a picture
Thank you
[quoted image]

I’ll have to look at mine.

I’m still having constant issues that the buttons and half the switches aren’t communicating with my game, so I’m thinking of cutting my connectors and redoing them again...
does anyone have a suggestion on how to trace what fault would be causing this? It’s very intermittent while playing half will respond and then die on me.

#573 5 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

Hello... Huge Baby Pacman fan here.
Here is my Baby Pacman 100% controlled by PinMAME $100 worth of boards from Ultimarc.com and a custom driver board I built. Thought you guys might be interested. I modified the PinMAME source to allow it to control the Ultimate IO board. The solenoids will be triggered by an Ultimarc PacDrive board, which will connect to the custom solenoid board. I found there was a problem controlling the solenoids directly from the Ultimate IO, so I am changing that.
Here's some videos:
Ian demonstrating Baby Pacman game play:
Building the custom solenoid driver board:
Testing the custom solenoid driver board for the first time:
This may be the most reliable Baby Pacman machine in existence!
I'm happy to share additional info and source code if anyone is interested.
Later,
Brad O.

Wow, what an impressive first post! Welcome to the club!
That’s an incredible feat and you sir, have problem just saved a good many Baby Pac’s out there! Now there is an option, albeit very involved, that allows one to remove the god-awful Vidiot board, as well as circumvent the terribad connectors that cause nearly all the faults! It’s wonderful!

4 weeks later
#586 5 years ago
Quoted from jj44114:

I repair Vidiot boards if anyone needs one serviced.

You should make a Pinside business or a thread about it!!! A lot of guys could use Vidiot repair service!
Also do you do the Vidiot Deluxe that was in GatG? I have a Vidiot deluxe and I can’t test it but I’d like to have a working on for when a Granny shows up near me!

2 weeks later
#588 5 years ago
Quoted from Mai-Tai:

Question: Is there a place to get replacement laminate for the sides on this machine? Or, is it just better to go with the paint mentioned earlier in the thread?
The sides of my Baby have some pretty ugly gouges, and I'll need to sand/bond/sand/etc, but when done should I go to the trouble of securing new laminate?
Has anyone done this?
Thanks for any tips...

Last I checked Phoenix Arcade should have the entire art package for this game

1 month later
#610 5 years ago
Quoted from etien:

Hello, I know it is a stupid and crazy idea, but do you think it would be possible to plug one of those "60 arcade games from the 80's" card ( 60-In-1 Vertical JAMMA Game Board ) into a babypac ( and obviouly connect the screen, the joystick and the 2 buttons ) and have a "switch" between the actual babypacman game and the 60 games menu?

With extensive splicing and cutting and rewiring, it would be possible be extremely inefficient, I believe

#614 5 years ago
Quoted from Mai-Tai:

Can anyone point me to a site where I can buy the replacement interlock switch for the back door?
Mine's a 4-lead switch and all I can find are 6-lead switches.

I’d buy pass it. I just banded mine shut for troubleshooting anyway

#618 5 years ago
Quoted from Wharhed:

Already sent my spare in a few weeks ago

YES!!! I’ll start saving now. I want 3 of them from CPR.

2 months later
#626 4 years ago
Quoted from jj44114:

weekend special.

How about Vidiot deluxe? As in GNG?

3 months later
#637 4 years ago

When are we getting the repro Playfields?! Mine is just rough and it looks worse and worse. I’ve considered doing work to protect it, but why bother if the repros are coming soon?

1 week later
#640 4 years ago

Sad there isn’t a “heart-eyes” emote on Pinside! I am absolutely thrilled for this!! Price is steeper than I had hoped, but I need one. Gonna get all new starposts and such for it, it’s gonna be gorgeous to match my already beautiful Baby!

#645 4 years ago
Quoted from Wharhed:

Wow.. looks like CPR didn’t like what I had to say. They deleted my comments on Facebook and blocked me from posting any additional comments lol
Stay classy cpr
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yeesh. I hope they make things right soon... that’s a bogus non-answer. He’s just saying “not my problem”

#652 4 years ago

Hey fellow Baby Pac caretakers,
I’m selling a fully functional, tested working VIDIOT board. I don’t have much to base my pricing on, I see one sold south of $500 on eBay, and on Pinside nobody ever posts what price they sold at, so I’m asking $425 or best offer.

1 week later
#658 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

they change after I play a game.[quoted image]

This happened when my RAM went bad

2 weeks later
#664 4 years ago
Quoted from Y3AG3R:

Joined the club with my new project, overall in decent shape. Playfield has one wear spot by the left flipper, sling shot plastics only have minor flaking the rest are just yellowed, in need to replace the plugs on the boards but it has a new weebly mpu and refurbished videot with the fan mod, sides at least need new art but control panel and bezel look pretty good. He told me the monitor turns on but no picture. Said recapping it should fix it. Looks like it needs a pot or two also.
Can anyone confirm the chassis I have? The tube is a 370KSB22 and the chassis has ecc-14168 on it.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s very interesting.
Typically I’ve found that they hand-wrote the serial number for the BPM on the cardboard on the back of the monitor. Yours has a 9451 on it, but the boards both have the same serial number.

The last location to check it the top bit of wood above the back door. That will have the number stamped into it. It’s unusual to swap two boards with the same serial so the monitor may have been swapped before. Whatever number is imprinted on the cab will tell you what came first

1 week later
#676 4 years ago
Quoted from Y3AG3R:

Hey Does anyone have a link that lists wires colors for the MPU plugs/pins? The schematics don't seem to include wire colors...
My MPU J2 plug has some wires that are pulled out and I just want to make sure I put them back in the right spot.

Does this help?

BF66995A-0924-4A2F-AEA7-1B3CE264F1AB.jpegBF66995A-0924-4A2F-AEA7-1B3CE264F1AB.jpeg
#680 4 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

So, all of a sudden my 17 year old son and his friends are hooked on Baby Pacman. This came out of nowhere. He actually put up a high score last night (KYL) - proud Dad here...[quoted image]

What settings do you put it on?? That’s a nutty score!!!

2 weeks later
#694 4 years ago
Quoted from Lithonion:

I am not sure what my problem was. I use to break 1 million all the time or at least get close. Then I put an NVRAM in and lost all the high scores. And the more I tried, the worst my score. I couldn't even break 500k then to the point 200k was a great game. Well, I found what I needed to get in the zone. I came home in a bad mood, I mean a really bad mood, turned BPM on and BAM. Take that monkey on my back not on my back anymore.
The moral of the story, if you have had a really bad day, play pinball. Or in this case hybrid pinball. [quoted image]

Just NVRAM’d my game too!!! Sad to lose all the data but happy it’ll never be lost again! Of course now my game is functioning 100% with the repaired MPU so my lamp driver decided to blow a chip and half my playfield lamps go out...
Thanks Baby Pac-Man... you always know how to take a dump on me!

1 month later
#700 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

So I still the issue of these weird characters. Ive read a through and tried a few things. Could it possibly be the memory chip or one of the chips on the board? If so I just dont know which chip to replace. Could anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks[quoted image]

Agreed, you’ve got a bad RAM chip, most likely!

#702 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Ordered. Thanks

You will still have to manually clear those junk inputs I’m pretty sure. Which is done by going into the test menu and triggering the coin chute to clear the junk scores.

#703 4 years ago

I’m so annoying, I got a new MPU, got the game working 100% played it for a few days and then the same issue happened again. RCV 40 is out, right saucer, right spinner and right inlane don’t register. This is ridiculous. It is intermittent but after a few days it becomes permanent...

Do you think a bad diode on one of them is screwing up the MPU??? https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/save-my-baby-bpm-is-a-diode-is-issue

3 weeks later
#707 4 years ago
Quoted from Lithonion:

Have you tried to just pull all the connectors and reseat them on the board? I would try that and see what happens. I have had my left side not respond and reseating the connectors fixes it for awhile. I actually purchased a complete connector and pin kit and have yet to do it, I hate re-pinning.

Yes, I’ve reseated it a few times... I think there’s a bad diode somewhere on one of the switches that eventually takes out the whole row. It’s just so weird it works at first for a couple days...

#711 4 years ago
Quoted from Lithonion:

Have you tried to just pull all the connectors and reseat them on the board? I would try that and see what happens. I have had my left side not respond and reseating the connectors fixes it for awhile. I actually purchased a complete connector and pin kit and have yet to do it, I hate re-pinning.

I understand why people hate this game. Finally repinned J1 and my switch issues went away!
... except now completely at random half of my solenoids don’t respond.
I put it in solenoid test and took a video of it. Seriously.
Sometimes 2-4 cycles would work flawlessly, and then suddenly the drop target bank stops working, then the kick out hole stops working, then none of the memory targets.
THEN THE NEXT CYCLE THEY ALL WORK AGAIN.
How does this keep happening?!? Why do these issues seem totally and completely bizarre??

3 weeks later
#713 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Cracked solder joints? Worn out header pins? Bad crimps?

Crimps are good, just went and repinned the whole think and tugged on them to make sure they’re solid. Header pins have been replaced. And from my inspections I haven’t seen any cracked or cold solder joints. It’s very frustrating to track down. Game is working fine again and did so for about an hour.
This thing drives me nuts.

3 weeks later
#722 4 years ago
Quoted from amxfc3s:

If you don't have a 4800, I would look for a k7000 instead. They are easier to find and a direct replacement.

I have a few games I’m looking for tubes and chassis on. Is KLOV the best place to look, any other recommendations

3 months later
#739 3 years ago
Quoted from Lithonion:

I have had a weird thing happen on my BPM a couple times and maybe someone has run into this. So, playing a game and I get a free pac like I just beat the high score when I just started playing. It can happen in the pinball section or the arcade section. Then when the game is over it lets me put in initials for getting a high score when I didn't even get close to one. For example, last night free pac, and I, on purpose killed off all my pacs and had a score under 20k. I put in my initials and it puts up a 6+ million score.
It's driving me nuts as it doesn't happen often but when it does I know it shouldn't. I have an NVRAM, cleaned contacts, checked for cold solder joints, re-seated all the cables. Again, it will probably play fine every night for a few weeks then when I forget about it, it happens. It's like it knows.....
I

Have a similar problem with the game randomly doing it right when I forget it was an issue, but on mine the right saucer stops working randomly.

Now I’ve got a NEW issue. A MAJOR issue. My baby Pac boots up and going into attract but the CRT is dead. If I press the video test on the Vidiot it shows up. But if I press the test on the coin door, nothing happens.
It worked and played just fine last night and today it shit itself :/
Any suggestions?? I’m pretty bummed out, I love BPM and I’ve finally got vacation next week to enjoy my games and rearrange my gameroom, so of course Baby decides to die on me.

1 month later
#748 3 years ago

For AvngRHulk
Here’s how I usually work on my game. The lockdown bar is pretty annoying in this one.

I take it off when I’m working on it. This was out on location for many years at Fun Spot, and their techs always removed it. They also wrapped the bottom coil because the slightest touch will blow the fuse.

719857DF-FFA7-4731-935F-230923E492AA.jpeg719857DF-FFA7-4731-935F-230923E492AA.jpeg36D80E3F-024D-45A8-BED4-DCBF1C996390.jpeg36D80E3F-024D-45A8-BED4-DCBF1C996390.jpeg
3 months later
#764 3 years ago
Quoted from remyjd:

Hello. So..last year I saw an ad in craigslist for a baby pacman 3 days after it was posted. I got ahold of the seller who informed me that his grandmother made him scrap the machine. All he saved was pin playfield monitor bezel and game marquee. No boards. So I said I'd buy what he had. $40 I think. So here is this really rough playfield. The underside is still populated. I think I've got most of the plastics. After looking here I see it used the same board as the grand slam.
So... my noob question is such..can it be made to play as a mini pin with a board if there are available replacements? Can it be a stand alone pin? Or would any sane person just take off all its parts and toss the wooden field?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

My post on your other thread answers most those questions. This is junk, but you can easily get one from Rocketland Coin-op. I see you’re in Texas, next time they have a sale I can head over and pick you up one. If the big drop-target bank is taken off, it probably won’t cost a lot to ship the playfield. About $50 or so, I’d think. I shipped a stripped full-sized playfield for $30.

It uses the super common Bally boards of the day. Easy to source. BPM used a slightly modified MPU, not sure if it can be reverted to normal since you’re omitting the monitor.

1 month later
#777 3 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Looks like someone messed with this game. Hope these wires are correct on the MPU.

The MPU has nothing to do with the video output, that’s solely on the Vidiot.

1 month later
#791 3 years ago
Quoted from snowy_owl:

Does anyone know where I can get the slide rails to this game?

Slide rails? Do you mean the blocks of wood it sits on? There’s nothing special for this game. Would be nice if there was.

Quoted from alexmogil:

My right drop target resets continuously when it is in the up position when the game is in pinball mode. I don't think it does it when it is supposed to be down. I don't see any switches stuck during test, but I haven't dug too deep yet either. Is there a good place to start with this one?

The bank is constantly resetting? Perhaps a bad diode on the up switch so it is not detecting properly?

3 weeks later
#799 3 years ago
Quoted from Sirgubster9:

Just got my very own baby pac earlier today!! So excited. Definitely plan on reading through this whole forum at some point. As of right now everything basically works which is awesome oh except the coin door lights which is annoying but of all the things I'll take it. Any who so excited to be on team baby pac just have one question... What the heck are the two brackets under the control panel doing that I believe are not connected to anything at all.. Picture provided let me know. Thanks.
[quoted image]

Quoted from vec-tor:

I believe the brackets are used to hold down the playfield.
[quoted image]

Agreed. You twist them and they hold the playfield down. Your playfield in the first picture isn’t totally flush yet. I think most people rarely use them.

Also be careful with the lockdown bar. When you’re working on this game, if the playfield touches the lockdown you will blow your fuses. Which explains why when I bought mine the control panel lockdown was removed.

#801 3 years ago
Quoted from Sirgubster9:

Ok thanks guys, makes so much sense.... I didnt even think about it keeping the playfield down because they wherent twisted at all they where just like sitting there confusing me ha ha.
So keep the lockdown bar (which is operated with the key) far away from the playfield if I have the game powered on then right? if its off I should be able to live my life freely right?
Finally if yours didnt have a lock bar what kept the control panel up so that you could play?... speaking of when you go buck wild on the joystick i feel like the lock bar starts to loosen any advice on that front besides not going buckwild of course?

Yes, just make sure that when it’s on if you’re working on the game, such as replacing lights, don’t get the lockdown anywhere near the playfield. Lay a rag over it or remove it.

The playfield easily slides forward and can stand up with the drop target bank resting on the bottom wooden panel. It’s very handy.

When playing it, it was awful without the lockdown! We had to hold it down with our free hand and be careful not to go too hard in the game!

1 week later
#811 3 years ago
Quoted from REGNE:

Anybody have issues with both saucer coils burning up at the same time? I haven’t dug into it too far yet, but both are definitely fried. (.012ohm & .000ohm measurements) What would cause this? Bridge rectifier gone bad?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

WTF! I am shocked. I had issues when I FIRST got my machine. Believe one of the ram chips was bad and it locked on random solenoids.

#819 3 years ago
Quoted from bigbadmiker:

Hi,
I just joined the club this week. I’ve wanted one for a long time and finally found one to bring home.
I want to swap out the incandescents for LEDs and was wondering if there is anything special that needs to be done on a Baby Pac-man to support LED bulbs and prevent flickering, ghosting, etc. Mine does not have the nice board with twist sockets, unfortunately.
Also, any recommendations on LED kits or brands? I have done several pins before and used Pinball Life non-ghosting and kits from Pinballbulbs. Just wondering if anybody thinks one brand is better looking or better performing on this particular pin.
Thanks!

Baby Pac-Man happens to be the exception among Bally’s and you don’t have to do anything special to use LEDs. They just work! I prefer Comet but PL LEDs are fine too.

It’s a great game. I would highly suggest changing the rules to “carries over arrow memory” from ball to ball. And also make sure that your life doesn’t end when the ball drains. And only 3 lives!

The “extra baby” arrow memory feature improved the game for me immensely.

2 months later
#838 2 years ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

Except for the fact the sockets suck and for gods sakes don't keep the power on when you installed LEDs on this game.

This isn’t one of the games that has issues when installed LEDs while powered on?
Unless you mean that in bending back the sockets, it’s super easy to short out things and blow that sucker up.

#846 2 years ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

Both, hah. The transistors are super sensitive to shorting when changing lights, so don't do it when powered on.

That’s because the transistors are crap and weren’t designed to run both lamps. You’re supposed to replace the blown ones with MCR106's which can handle two lamps at once. I haven’t had any issues whatsoever changing all the bulbs in my game while it was on

1 week later
#855 2 years ago
Quoted from Sirgubster9:

oh question guys, Im guessing my cabinet has been altered but are your front and back leg levelers the same size? and if so, are they smaller than the standard pinball and arcade levelers or are they the same?

It’s been ages since I looked. I’m pretty sure they should be pinball sized, the cabinet bottom has circles cut out for them. Use the smaller 2inch ones.

6 months later
#862 2 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Just had a killer game - my personal best.
[quoted image]

What do you have it set on that you’re getting way into the millions? I have mine on 3 Baby’s no carry-over except extra baby Target memory.

Do most people put it on 5-ball with carry-over?

6 months later
#908 1 year ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

Need to change some of the lamp sockets.
Does anyone know where i can buy replacement sockets ?

I believe those old Bally sockets are NLA

4 weeks later
#917 1 year ago

Does anyone have the coin box or lid for this machine? Nearly all my machines have their coin box and it feels naked without it. It’s also useful to put spare parts in and be able to take it out when working on the game!

#919 1 year ago
Quoted from chad:

Looking for the dimensions of the smoked plexi glass cover for the monitor. Thank you.

30cm by 35.2cm
Or
11 13/16th” by 13 7/8th”

#923 1 year ago
Quoted from Lithonion:

This has been sitting in a box for four years. It's an original playfield I purchased second hand that wasn't totally blown and had CaptainNeo do a full playfield restore and clear coat. I finally dug it out and did the playfield swap. This little playfield has taught me something, I will never do a full sized playfield swap. lol Started this Thursday night after work and finished today around 5. Un-soldering all the grounding strap off the old playfield took the longest time. Just waiting on my flipper rebuild kits to come in.
For anyone that has replaced the drop target leaf switches is this the correct one?
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/ASW-A1-168
[quoted image]

An original playfield as in NOS? Or just a good one someone had saved from a part out?

#929 1 year ago
Quoted from amxfc3s:

There are color adjustment pots on the vidiot PCB. Try fiddling with them to see if it makes a difference.

They can go bad or have dead spots which suddenly cause the entire color to disappear

4 weeks later
1 month later
#953 1 year ago
Quoted from oooPIVYooo:

Added some lights to the bezel. Looks way better now IMO.

Wow, really pops! You’re not getting any bleed in the monitor from the lights?

#956 1 year ago
Quoted from oooPIVYooo:

None at all

Beautiful!
Take a pic with the bezel removed and show us how you did it. I will probably add this to mine as well!

Also welcome to pinside! I noticed these are your first posts! Great start!

3 months later
#973 1 year ago
Quoted from Skatewake:

Honestly, its just the burnt in lettering. other than that thats it.

You can’t fix burn in, arcade collectors deal with that often. The 13in CRT is a rarity. You should just live with it, it sucks but if the picture is bright enough, you shouldn’t notice that much. The big glob of copyright info is always burnt-in on this game.

1 month later
#990 1 year ago

I’m always looking for them at shows and such, would like a cashbox for my Granny and Baby Pac. I believe Granny uses a different cashbox, however.

1 week later
#1004 1 year ago
Quoted from Willl:

I got my hands on a Baby Pac Man this week. Looks all original but doesn’t work unfortunately. Needs a good cleaning. Seems to be in great shape. From some research I’ve been doing it does suffer from the battery leakage issue on the mpu board. Seems to be isolated to that board only from what I can see. Is there anywhere I can find a good condition as-2518-133? My plan would be to get an original board, and perhaps do a battery relocation kit. If I have to get an Alltek I would but would really like it original. Or if someone know where I can start testing the mpu board that would be a real help as well.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The MPU is extremely common, should be a ton of them around. I think it has a small jumper when used in Baby Pac and Granny, but otherwise they’re common. Any reputable board repair tech should be able to clean that right up or have one on hand to sell you

1 month later
#1032 12 months ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Thanks! I definitely don’t have that trim piece. It looks like some of the arcade repair parts suppliers have generic marquee trim (some have upper and lower) so I will likely try that.
I’ll start browsing YouTube to see if I can find someone remove the monitor bezel

It’s been ages, but I believe the monitor bezel is barely held in with anything. I just lift up on mine and it falls forwards. Gotta double check

3 weeks later
#1050 11 months ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Ok so I found a replacement MPU for $200. Should have searched before I posted...lol. No such luck for the Vidiot board. Who repairs these boards?

There are no replacements for the Vidiot. You have to find a board repairman. I don’t see any corrosion on yours. For $300 there is no way you could go wrong buying Baby Pac

2 weeks later
1 week later
#1096 10 months ago
Quoted from Pinash:

If we are talking rom hacks, it would be cool to get some different level layouts. I am fine with the speed as is, but variety would be awesome

The layouts do change once you get to the higher levels and then the walls become invisible!

I think some of you guys have your games set up way to easy!

2 months later
#1115 7 months ago

I’ve been chasing the same issue for well over 2 years now. The right flipper gives out unless the left flipper is active. Here what I learned recently:
When the right flipper button is activated, the “hold” circuit is engaged and the coil buzzes.
I replaced with a new coil. Same behavior.

I also have a spare solenoid/lamp driver and I get the SAME behavior.

What the hell could POSSIBLY be causing such a weird issue? The hold winding is engaged but the power winding activates a few times and then dies out and will only activate if the left flipper is active.

It makes me think that it’s in the flipper relay, but it has this issue with 2 different boards. Is it possible BOTH flipper relays are bad? Is there another possibility I’m missing? Could the cabinet switches be the cause?

I’m at a loss guys. I have changed EVERYTHING and still the right flipper doesn’t cooperate.

3 months later
#1158 4 months ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

I have a working spare Vidiot board up for auction no reserve if anyone needs one.
Game played for years with it but the background was blue not the normal black.
Could be pots? I dont know so I bought a good used working one and moved on.
Started it at 10 bucks really don't know what its worth.
AS-2518-121
ebay.com link: itm

Wow!! Ended at $500! Good to know market price on an untested board. I offered mine for sale about 2 years ago and people cried and pissed their pants over less than half that!

#1161 4 months ago
Quoted from Biffbar:

That's ebay redirecting you to a current auction. The item sold for about $244 shipped.

Oops, my bad! Thank you for the correction. Mine are totally tested and working, wonder what that goes for.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baby-pacman-clubwaka-waka-waka?tu=isochronic_frost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.