IMG_5552.jpeg
IMG_5549.jpeg
IMG_5548.jpeg
IMG_5546.jpeg
IMG_5545.jpeg
IMG_5544.jpeg
IMG_5540.jpeg
IMG_8001 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boogies.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#110 8 years ago

Anybody happen to know the diode that they used for the lamp board?
481267-i.jpg481267-i.jpg

2 weeks later
#116 8 years ago

I like those white ghost targets. I just replaced mine - both used and new set are yellow.

#123 8 years ago

The right coil requires the closed contact of the dual switch. Ensure that it is closed to function properly

4 weeks later
#139 8 years ago

I got my daughter to help me record a gameplay vid (with cheap tripod)
After having a great game, I played it back and seen how dark the flippers were
This are is NEVER dark - but the camera is punishing me by auto-adjusting

I've been telling myself to add a couple sockets and light up the apron plastics and haven't gotten around to it yet.

#141 8 years ago

Yup - it's a Glo-Ball. Not GID, just Yellow. A Blue one is in the captive ball (unfortunately, the camera didn't capture the captive ball well either)

#144 8 years ago

I added the two sockets are frosted LEDs under the pac and mrs pac plastics last night. It looks great
The part that really confused me was...
I thought the two socket next to the flippers were GI and I've left them empty since I didnt want GI there.. I was gonna tap into them, and seen that the sockets have diodes #huh# After adding some bulbs, I remembered how my buddies flashes at the flippers.

0127160825_(resized).jpg0127160825_(resized).jpg

#148 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think I'm going to tap into these and put lights into the bottom plastics so everything flashes when ready to play pinball.

I like the solid lit up plastics...
It would be awesome to have them lit up solid and flash with those flipper lights. Maybe a second set of lights under the plastics?

3 months later
#163 7 years ago

I've been restoring my Baby. Gonna be taking it to Pin A Go Go next month.

20160427_201556_(resized).jpg20160427_201556_(resized).jpg

#164 7 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

I've been restoring my Baby. Gonna be taking it to Pin A Go Go next month.

20160427_201556_(resized).jpg

I got it non-working really bad condition. Its come a long way.

New items:
Side art
CPO art
Playfield overlay
Plastic set
Buttons
T molding

Sanded, bondo and painted cab
Painted coindoor

1 week later
#169 7 years ago

I forgot to mention that I also added New Drop Targets and (found used) speaker grills

Quoted from jwwhite15:

I also have a funny thing that happens sometimes with the monitor.

Um, yeah... I started with a dead monitor, bought a working one (that was incompatible) as shown in this old video:

I have since replaced that monitor, with another, and it's working decently... It bounces (shakes) when the flippers are pressed. I'm hoping that someone at the show will have a tip for me on fixing

A buddy did some 3D printing for me:20160504_205812_(resized).jpg20160504_205812_(resized).jpg

The ghost is glow in the dark, and will be lit up with an RGB strip - Can't wait to install it as a topper

#171 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Might be a grounding issue. Does the power plug have three prongs, or just two? If so, be sure to check continuity for all ground wires starting with the monitor, power supply, and driver board.

Yeah, I've checked everything logically connected to ground. This was a ground up restore (from non-working everything). I was lucky enough to swap parts back and forth from another Baby Pac and we did a lot of re-pinning connectors, and continuity testing.

It does seem like some kinda ground issue (or power drop) from the monitor. Kinda like a power supply cap or bridge rectifier.(except we swapped power supplies and Its not there) Just haven't pin pointed it yet.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

2,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boogies.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baby-pacman-clubwaka-waka-waka?tu=boogies and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.