IMG_5552.jpeg
IMG_5549.jpeg
IMG_5548.jpeg
IMG_5546.jpeg
IMG_5545.jpeg
IMG_5544.jpeg
IMG_5540.jpeg
IMG_8001 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bicyclenut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#606 5 years ago

I just picked up a Baby Pac-man. It's missing the Vidiot board. If anyone has one they would like to sell please let me know. Also, the playfield has some big wear spots that someone tried to touch up and doesn't look very good. I was wondering if anyone has used the decal overlay I see for sale on ebay? if so, do you like the outcome?
Thanks for any help

#608 5 years ago
Quoted from Lithonion:

There are two overlays on ebay both different companies. I had both, the Phoenix Arcade overlay is much better quality. My overlay is 3 years old now and I play it almost every day. There is a lot of prep work to do it correctly. First pic is my playfield. Second is after all the sanding and clear, and sand and clear. Then complete with the overlay'

WOW! looks amazing. Thanks for the info

6 months later
#655 4 years ago

Ive all of a sudden have some weird stuff going on with my baby pac. When I have a power pellet on the left side and i move to eat it, the game goes to game over. No problem with ones on the right. Anyone seen anything like this? Is it something in the Vidiot board?
Thanks

#656 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Ive all of a sudden have some weird stuff going on with my baby pac. When I have a power pellet on the left side and i move to eat it, the game goes to game over. No problem with ones on the right. Anyone seen anything like this? Is it something in the Vidiot board?
Thanks

Ok nevermind my last post. I figured out it was a bad wire connection to the Vidiot board. However, has anyone seen this before? I dont know how or why I cant clear these weird characters.

IMG_2927 (resized).JPGIMG_2927 (resized).JPG
#657 4 years ago

they change after I play a game.

IMG_2930 (resized).JPGIMG_2930 (resized).JPG
2 months later
#698 4 years ago

So I still the issue of these weird characters. Ive read a through and tried a few things. Could it possibly be the memory chip or one of the chips on the board? If so I just dont know which chip to replace. Could anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks

7c9cc9fd4792bc7732d31a07ffea830088d9ab0d (resized).jpg7c9cc9fd4792bc7732d31a07ffea830088d9ab0d (resized).jpg
#701 4 years ago

Ordered. Thanks

3 weeks later
#710 4 years ago

Tonight I went to play Baby Pac and I turned it on, started a game and it just sits there. It wont go any further. Any ideas where I should look? Im assuming its on the Vidiot board? I did smell something electrical burn very faintly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 199.95
2,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bicyclenut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baby-pacman-clubwaka-waka-waka?tu=bicyclenut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.