IMG_5552.jpeg
IMG_5549.jpeg
IMG_5548.jpeg
IMG_5546.jpeg
IMG_5545.jpeg
IMG_5544.jpeg
IMG_5540.jpeg
IMG_8001 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wharhed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#617 5 years ago
Quoted from catboxer:

CPR is looking for a donor playfield to make a repro. If you reach out you may be able to get a free playfield for sending yours in to draft the CAD work. I have the Phoenix overlay but never applied it because it developed a small bubble in the mylar laminate over the artwork.

Already sent my spare in a few weeks ago

6 months later
#641 4 years ago

Well that’s cool.. I’ve been messaging KevinCPR for a while now about the baby pacman playfield I sent him six months ago to be used for this project, but have received zero response. Guess he got what he needed :/

#644 4 years ago

Wow.. looks like CPR didn’t like what I had to say. They deleted my comments on Facebook and blocked me from posting any additional comments lol

Stay classy CPR
C3B06E6C-7B76-4DE2-815F-B401EE850826 (resized).pngC3B06E6C-7B76-4DE2-815F-B401EE850826 (resized).png9D27DC86-22BD-40F2-819D-64B8BE5B0DCF (resized).png9D27DC86-22BD-40F2-819D-64B8BE5B0DCF (resized).png

Added over 5 years ago:

** UPDATE **

CPR has reached out to me from the public web page request I had sent and has apologized for the lack of communication, and that they would make it right. Hopefully they work with whomever runs the Facebook page to resolve that issue too.

#648 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I wonder if it's Stu who is running the Facebook page. He's in AZ, isn't he?
It seems odd to burn a bridge like that for someone who provided CPR with something.

No idea. I’m at a complete loss as to how CPR has their business structured at this point. Just finger pointing, lack of communication and bad customer service. If whomever runs the Facebook page is actually affiliated with CPR, they need to let him go.

I would’ve been a little less irritated if there was a little bit of customer service in his response.

#653 4 years ago

CPR has reached out to me from the public web page request I had sent and has apologized for the lack of communication, and that they would make it right. Hopefully they work with whomever runs the Facebook page to resolve that issue too.

1 month later
#667 4 years ago
Quoted from Y3AG3R:

Anyone know where I can find a k4800 manual? Would love to have a list of capacitors needed instead of buying a marked up kit.

Here's a list of caps that Ian Kellogg used to sell

WG K4800.pdfWG K4800.pdf
9 months later
#752 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Okay so I had monitor issues (monitor came on after it was on for a few minutes, and would shut off midway through game one)
Everyone I talked to said cap kit 100%.
An experienced friend did the cap kit then afterwards the image was collapsed and only showed a dotted vertical line on the screen.
Anyone know what specifically to check to fix that?
Thanks!

You're experiencing vertical collapse. If it didn't have that before the cap kit, you'll need to have the chassis looked at again for cold solder joints, damaged traces, or damage caused by the installation of the cap kit (burned / ripped pads, etc)

#754 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Thanks. We were thinking the same thing. I understand that there is a whole section of the board related to the horizontal output and another section related to the vertical output.
Should we be concentrating our efforts on the vertical section?

At this point, it sounds like you have high voltage, so yeah - working through the vertical section in general would be good. Overall though, I'd go back through the whole thing and check all the work since you had a good picture before.

Was this a G07 or the K4800? If it's the G07, beware of C302 as it has the polarity silkscreened incorrectly on the parts side of the chassis.

#757 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It’s a 13 inch K4900

K4800 then. The K4900 is 19", which could be part (but likely not all) of the problem if you had a cap kit for a K4900 installed. There's a handful of caps that are different values than the K4800.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 199.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wharhed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baby-pacman-clubwaka-waka-waka?tu=Wharhed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.