IMG_5552.jpeg
IMG_5549.jpeg
IMG_5548.jpeg
IMG_5546.jpeg
IMG_5545.jpeg
IMG_5544.jpeg
IMG_5540.jpeg
IMG_8001 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#997 1 year ago

Looking for the following (any condition is acceptable if the price fits): Bezel, marquee, both sling plastics.

I am aware you can buy new reproductions, but I figured I'd see what's out there. Shoot me a pm.

#1010 1 year ago

Has anyone rebuilt the power supply circuits on the vidiot board? I’m going to recap and put ezsbc voltage regulators in, but I’m wondering if I should replace anything else while I am doing the work.

#1011 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Has anyone rebuilt the power supply circuits on the vidiot board? I’m going to recap and put ezsbc voltage regulators in, but I’m wondering if I should replace anything else while I am doing the work.

Similar subject, does anyone besides eldorado games service the vidiot board?

#1022 1 year ago

And so it begins
4BF676DA-ED3F-497F-A960-4E3306796B2B (resized).jpeg4BF676DA-ED3F-497F-A960-4E3306796B2B (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#1025 1 year ago
Quoted from Willl:

Are you repainting? Just clean and seal? New vinyl? Mine is dirty, and some slight paint damage. I’m thinking about just cleaning whatever dirt I can off then doing a really good layer of clear coat over it. Keep it authenticate.

I’m floating between clean and clear coat, vs sand and overlay. I’m going to try a magic eraser and see how it looks.

#1026 1 year ago

Looking for the control panel lockdown bar and #555 grid light board if anyone has spares.

#1027 1 year ago

Has anyone seen the colored target decals in person? I'm looking at them here: https://www.thisoldgamearchive.com/misc-parts/baby-pac-man-custom-target-decal-set

babaypacpb pack-sca2-1000 (resized).jpgbabaypacpb pack-sca2-1000 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#1029 1 year ago

How are the bezel and marquee held in? Mine didn’t come with any, so I am trying to figure out if I need more hardware to install my repros.

#1031 1 year ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

The top marquee is held n by a black metal trim piece. On mine it is screwed into the cabinet with 3 torx tamper resistant screws. T-20 size. Be careful with it because once the screws are out it’ll drop loose ke a rock. There’s nothing else holding it up there.
As far as the monitor bezel……I wish I knew. After looking at mine and trying to figure it out I’m at a loss. Hopefully someone can help there. I took stuff apart but couldn’t get it to budge.[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks! I definitely don’t have that trim piece. It looks like some of the arcade repair parts suppliers have generic marquee trim (some have upper and lower) so I will likely try that.

I’ll start browsing YouTube to see if I can find someone remove the monitor bezel

1 week later
#1033 12 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

It’s been ages, but I believe the monitor bezel is barely held in with anything. I just lift up on mine and it falls forwards. Gotta double check

I figured it would’ve been secured in somehow to prevent people from walking out of the arcades with them.

#1036 12 months ago
Quoted from gutz:

Two brackets inside that slide towards the front to prevent the glass lifting up. Slide them back to remove the glass

Do you have a picture? I definitely don't have those brackets and will have to make up something.

1 week later
#1039 11 months ago

gutz Great video, THANK YOU! This was exactly what I needed, and then some. It is very appreciated!

#1042 11 months ago
Quoted from Skatewake:

Is there any good replacement of the playfield feature light for the Baby Pac-Man. I thought I could use the Yopsicles and they only work in some of them because they stay light all the time? I have a new playfield for mine and I would like to upgrade the lights. Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1304-roygbev-pinball/08453-10-warm-white-steadystrips-for-williams-sys-3-11

Those supposedly worked for games with a lamp matrix (yopps do not). I have not tried them though.

#1047 11 months ago

I have some spare used plastics (no slings) if anyone is trying to piece together a machine.

1 week later
#1066 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Has anyone switched the 555 lamp sockets to 44 sockets? If so do you happen to have a picture? Looking to change them on my machine and want to make sure I wire them up correctly.

I swapped out my GI, but not the controlled lamps. If you do swap out the controlled lamps, make sure you use the three lug sockets and put on a diode in the same arrangement as the factory sockets.

#1068 11 months ago
Quoted from Skatewake:

Any chance of getting a picture of your work?

Anything specific?

1 week later
#1072 10 months ago

My inner side walls look like crap, Bally must've used the cheapest non-finish grade plywood they could find. I was considering trying to make mirror blades, but I may give these a shot.

#1083 10 months ago

Before I make my template, can someone spot check their decals to see if it’s square to the back on the cabinet (or angled like mine)? I’m guessing Bally didn’t have time to line these up on the assembly line.

780CA6C0-1274-4A43-A9BC-696A28C590E8 (resized).jpeg780CA6C0-1274-4A43-A9BC-696A28C590E8 (resized).jpeg
#1091 10 months ago
Quoted from Skatewake:

I ended up putting led strips behind the marque and I'm really loving it.
[quoted image]

I’d like to copy, but maybe not as bright. What size led strips did you use?

#1095 10 months ago

If we are talking rom hacks, it would be cool to get some different level layouts. I am fine with the speed as is, but variety would be awesome

#1097 10 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

The layouts do change once you get to the higher levels and then the walls become invisible!
I think some of you guys have your games set up way to easy!

To be fair, I’ve never even played mine.

F0D28746-2A31-4189-9655-AAE5B54F2247 (resized).jpegF0D28746-2A31-4189-9655-AAE5B54F2247 (resized).jpeg
3 months later
#1126 6 months ago

Put the first coat of yellow in today after my cabinet rehab. With cool fall weather approaching, I don’t have much time left to get this thing painted.

CFC82D5B-F6E7-4B63-B3CF-AD31C88A5C18 (resized).jpegCFC82D5B-F6E7-4B63-B3CF-AD31C88A5C18 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#1131 6 months ago
Quoted from Lithonion:

Alltek board showed up a day early!! Now I can play some BPM on a traditional Friday night! I re pinned a couple of the connectors and the video looks so much better. Need to just do them all now.
[quoted image]

Wow, your pf looks great

1 week later
#1134 6 months ago

I need a lock bar that locks down the control panel. If you have an extra please let me know.

#1135 5 months ago
Quoted from Pinash:

I need a lock bar that locks down the control panel. If you have an extra please let me know.

Also, maybe a transformer? Does anyone have a spare kicking around or know of someone with a parts machine?

#1137 5 months ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

I wonder if a Bally one works such as Flash Gordon etc?

Good question. The “normal” transformer wouldn’t have the connection for the monitor or tube light, but I could probably make that work. I’ll have to check a schematic from another 80s bally to compare voltages. If anyone have done a similar substitute, please chime in!

1 week later
#1142 5 months ago
Quoted from Lithonion:

oooPIVYooo I liked your bezel mod so much I did my own tonight. It really makes the game pop. I did put more strips in mine in front of white coroplast board from Michaels. I used a real nice kit from Amazon with dimmer, extensions and all kinds of mounting hardware. I went with the 6 strip kit to try to even all the light out.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks incredible! How’s the board held in place?

#1143 5 months ago

Can someone measure and post the pf glass dimensions? I’m hoping a local shop can cut some.

1 week later
#1154 5 months ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

When I restored my Baby Pac Man I did the T molding in light blue and pink. I think it matches the colors of machine perfectly. What do you all think?[quoted image]

I agree with the Pac-Man blue t molding. I took it a step further with the matching buttons.

#1155 5 months ago

Anyone need used plastics? The saucer plastics are good, the pac would polish nice. Mrs pac is chipped. The top arch clear portion is cloudy and some art is scratched above the drops.
I feel guilty tossing them in the trash.

1 month later
#1164 3 months ago
Quoted from bpull:

Well, that didn't last very long. turned it on and all the sudden, nothing, checked the communication, nothing.
[quoted image]

Have you redone your connectors?

3 weeks later
#1174 3 months ago
Quoted from pinmods:

Advertising flyer shows your button type so maybe yours is early production. Where are your boards located on the door? The one is the flyer has them mounted low on the door which I have never seen elsewhere.

What’s considered low? I’ve attached a picture of mine, which has silver volcano surrounds with black push buttons.

IMG_2412 (resized).jpegIMG_2412 (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
2 months later
#1187 35 days ago

I didn’t take any “after” pics but here what I have for “before”. As for rebuilding, I usually just take all the metal parts off and clean them up enough to make sure things move freely, replace springs with fresh ones, and replace the large reset coil sleeve. I also replace the targets, but that’s usually for cosmetics.

IMG_1319 (resized).jpegIMG_1319 (resized).jpegIMG_1320 (resized).jpegIMG_1320 (resized).jpegIMG_1321 (resized).jpegIMG_1321 (resized).jpegIMG_1326 (resized).jpegIMG_1326 (resized).jpegIMG_1327 (resized).jpegIMG_1327 (resized).jpegIMG_1358 (resized).jpegIMG_1358 (resized).jpegIMG_1359 (resized).jpegIMG_1359 (resized).jpegIMG_1362 (resized).jpegIMG_1362 (resized).jpegIMG_1365 (resized).jpegIMG_1365 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 199.95
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baby-pacman-clubwaka-waka-waka?tu=Pinash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.