Looking for Baby Pacman (Michigan)....

By tamoore

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Anyone in Michigan have one you're thinking about selling?

#2 11 years ago

Not mine but this was on the Akron/Canton Craigslist yesterday.
akroncanton.craigslist.org link

#3 11 years ago

Thanks for the lead, man... But that's a Mr. and Mrs. Pacman.

Looking for a Baby Pac, which is a hybrid video/pinball machine...

#4 11 years ago

Bummer, there's one in NH on craigslist, $900. Shipping probably kills any deal with these. I think this guy would deal given that he's trying to bundle a D&D arcade game w/ it

nh.craigslist.org link

#5 11 years ago

Wow... That looks right up my ally.... Road trip!?! Thanks. Keep the tips coming...

#6 11 years ago

hartford.craigslist.org link

There are actually two in CT for sale split between the various CL sites. Road trip it is!

#7 11 years ago

Gahhh... Why did they have to build Connecticut so far away from Michigan anyway?

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Why did they have to build Connecticut so far away from Michigan anyway?

Silly Canadians had to butt in.
Didn't PMWolf have a Baby Pac that he was selling?

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Those both went to Grand Rapids about two months ago I think. Email me direct and I can give you the guys info that got them.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#10 11 years ago

Its not local but it certainly caught my eyes. sfbay.craigslist.org link

I for some reason have a brand new side art for Baby Pac that I have had for about a decade, no idea why I bought it. Buy the baby pac and I will give you a smokin deal on the side art if you need it.

My memories of this game are very fuzzy but I really believe it was not the funnest game in the world, could have been hard cant really remember.

2 weeks later
#11 11 years ago

Didn't know if you found one yet but here is one on CL in Detroit.

detroit.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#13 11 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, guys. Still on my list. Man, the one just posted sounds perfect, but just a bit too far away right now.

The one from Detroit I asked about on two different occasions, but never got a reply back....

#14 11 years ago

Wait a month, and maybe the lake will freeze over, and you can just drive across to Milwaukee. Think of all the time you would save!!

8 months later
#16 10 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Like Dayhuff said, they went to GR but one came back. After playing it at Pete's house, I see the attraction. Very fun game!

#17 10 years ago

My friend has one for sale in Pittsburgh, it is gorgeous and reasonable. Bit of a drive, but it's in top notch shape.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 199.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baby-pacman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.