Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by chuckwurt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

First off, I just want to thank you guys for helping me earlier with the issues I was having with the switches of the captive ball. Those are now working great.

I've since replaced almost all of the bulbs in the pin with LEDs save for three: the two under the red arrows and the top center arrow in the PACMAN field. I cannot figure out how to get to these lights without removing half the underside of the playfield. Is there a trick for getting to them?

#2 5 years ago

Anyone?

#3 5 years ago

Try taking the playfield up and out and set it in the notch in the guide and lean the playfield against the monitor.

Should be able to get to those easier. Definitely get LEDs in those cause they are a pain to replace. Especially the right red arrow for the tunnel lane.

#4 5 years ago

Got 'em. God bless the mill bulb tool.

#5 5 years ago

Is there anyone here who has done or knows how to do the lighting mod for Mr. and Mrs. Pacman?

#6 5 years ago

Is this game fun? There is one available locally.

#7 5 years ago

I've had mine for about a month now and it's a blast to play. Hard as hell on account of the ruthless A.I. and small pinball playfield but it makes for fun, fast action.

If you like Pac-Man and pinball then you'll love it.

#8 5 years ago

Agree. You really have to put some time on it before it grows on you. Super challenging. It is good in a small or large collection.

Just commit to playing it hardcore for like a month, and you'll love it. This was the only game I had for over a year, and it will never leave my house.

1 week later
#9 5 years ago

How do the LEDs look? Is there much/any flicker? I want to put LEDs in mine soon.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Vannos:

How do the LEDs look? Is there much/any flicker? I want to put LEDs in mine soon.

No flicker issues in mine. I don't have LEDs in every insert though. just some.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
$ 157.00
$ 10.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Port St. Lucie, FL
$ 35.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside