Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Crash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

The 1A fuse underneath the playfield on the bottom right keep blowing. It calls for a 1A slo blo. I've replaced it one or two times with no success. When this blows it causes the ball eject solenoid to stop working. Is 1A correct for this circuit? I find that a little low for a coil.

#2 8 years ago

Does it blow after a particular solenoid fires?

Have you tried replacing the diodes on that coil?

I'm pretty sure all the playfield solenoids are connected to that one fuse. According to the manual, it's just 1A.

#3 8 years ago

It blows after about 30 or 40 cycles of the eject coil between the flippers. There may be a diode I have overlooked. Also need to test the coils for impedence. So 1A is correct.

#4 8 years ago

One of the target drop coils is shorted and I evidently wasn't using a slo-blo fuse.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baby-pac-man-fuse-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.