1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by BigAl56
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frunch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 1 year ago

If you really wanted to be sure, you could reinstall the old eos switches. Not that i would recommend doing that, but it's an option.

I don't know enough to say for sure, but i imagine if the old eos were that bad they weren't passing much current. Now that you've got new switches in there, it's a much more conductive path leading to more juice making it's way through the flipper circuits (and pulling down some of the current from some of the other circuits)...just as zacaj said nearly all pins have a slight GI-dimming that happens when activating the flippers.

Only other things i could suggest would be to double check all your solder joints and wiring where you were working. Also, has the power supply board been rebuilt at any point?

Are the flippers substantially stronger with the new switches?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bala Cynwyd, PA
$ 10.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frunch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!