(Topic ID: 96757)

BAA Open House at CAX - Sat 9-3, Sun 12-3 ... stuff, games, snacks!

By PPS

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by PPS
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CAX2014BAAS-292.jpg
    CAX2014BAAS-106.jpg
    CAX2014BAAS-634.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

We will have an open house at BAA Warehouse (with PPS stuff as well) on Sat (9-3) and Sun (12-3) ... we will have a few games available to play as well as can order parts (please do ahead of time if possible), as well as we will have some additional new stuff available.

We have just gotten in some Anti-Reflective glass which we will be offering for $150+tax

In addition, we are digging thru the IPB parts that have just come in from Bloomington and have some Artwork related items (misc playfields, Circus Voltaire Playfields, various Backglasses, Translites, alot of plastic sets (BSD, DM, DH, TAF, etc) and some other interesting items as we find them).

We will have some snacks and some games, so stop by!

[email protected]

CAX2014BAAS-292.jpgCAX2014BAAS-292.jpg

#2 9 years ago
    Quoted from PPS:

Anti-Reflective glass

Had a great time last year, and I bought a lot of stuff. I was wondering if you were going to do it again.

Is the anti-reflective glass the same type of stuff as the PDI and JJP glass?

Thanks for doing this.

#3 9 years ago

The glass is similar process ... same type of stuff that IPB was selling at shows for the last couple of years.

rick

#4 9 years ago

Thanks for doing this Rick. How do I choose to have my PPS and BAA orders available for pickup during the open house?

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from swedishc:

Thanks for doing this Rick. How do I choose to have my PPS and BAA orders available for pickup during the open house?

Just use local pickup option on the order ...

#6 9 years ago

Will you have a sample of the AR glass installed on a game @ the open house?

#7 9 years ago

Hi Rick,will you all be selling the anti reflective glass in the expo as well or just at open house?

#8 9 years ago

I will have the glass at the warehouse, as lugging glass I've learned is not a fun exercise - also at the show we will primarily have Merchandise stuff there ... parts are at the warehouse ...

rick

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from moto_cat:

Will you have a sample of the AR glass installed on a game @ the open house?

Sure ... we can put one on one of the games ... I can do it on ACDC or Tron or BBB ...

#10 9 years ago

Any chance there will be a MMR prototype/pre-production machine at Rick's open house?
    (and I promise no whining about trim choice-- I'm Solid Gold!)

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from PPS:

Sure ... we can put one on one of the games ... I can do it on ACDC or Tron or BBB ...

Cool, I'll swing by the open house...

#12 9 years ago

Please tell me you have some dw translites!

#13 9 years ago

We also found a number of plastic set samples of various games that we will have there as well.

Also some gold plated 'stuff' we just got in ...

Anti-Reflective Glass will be $150+tax limited qty will be at the warehouse.

CV Playfields we pulled a bunch of them ... will have them at the warehouse

#14 9 years ago

Since I'm on the east coast would any of the DH plastic sets you mentioned be available to purchase online at some point?

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from PPS:

Anti-Reflective Glass will be $150+tax limited qty will be at the warehouse.

I can't make it till Sunday , hopefully there will be some left..

#16 9 years ago

Are the snacks going to be brand name original snacks or generic brand refakes?

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

I heard he will be having Shasta soda

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

you won't know as you're not invited ...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baa-open-house-at-cax-sat-9-3-sun-12-3-stuff-games-snacks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.