(Topic ID: 5444)

B_R !!! ,, Arcade in Greensboro Video !!!

By BLACK_ROSE

12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Imgoingtoneedyoutowork.jpeg
    Lost_Ark_Arcade.,_.JPG
    Lost_Ark_Arcade.,.JPG
    Lost_Ark_Arcade.JPG
    #1 12 years ago

We Crashed the Party !!! Me , Mr Technobarn and Trident ( invited Shanetactic , he was on-call ) Wolfy showed up also !! Visited Astrodan's Arcade in Greensboro ,NC.. Very Impressive !!! Banzi Run was a 1st for me.. Killer Pin and Very Different.. Astro has Alot of Customer's that lOOk to be coming back on a Regular basis.. I Hope these guy's prosper with this Adventure .. Here's 1 of 2 Video's i took ,,, Techno Took a Video also,, maybe he will Post his Here too. In the video , Wolfy Beat's TOTAN .. Astrodan said he has NEVER Beat the game..

Video # 1

Video # 2

Lost_Ark_Arcade.JPGLost_Ark_Arcade.JPG Lost_Ark_Arcade.,.JPGLost_Ark_Arcade.,.JPG Lost_Ark_Arcade.,_.JPGLost_Ark_Arcade.,_.JPG

#2 12 years ago

I love it. Definitely rooting for these guys to prosper.
    Thanks for the pics, I wondered what it looked inside.

#3 12 years ago

Wolfy Beat's TOTAN

That is impressive B_R!
    Thanks for the pics. From the looks of it, it seems like the old set from 'Office Space'...
    It even has the same wall color from the film! Don't believe me?

BAM!

Imgoingtoneedyoutowork.jpegImgoingtoneedyoutowork.jpeg

#4 12 years ago

Big Thanks to B_R, wolfy, technobarn, and trident for coming out and showing us their support. And thanks B_R for shooting some footage so people can check out the space!

Yep, wolfy whooped me on ToTAN but I'm not giving up without a fight. lol
    And for those who are considering coming out, I promise it is cooler than the office from office space!

#5 12 years ago

Awesome video, IMO your best video yet! Places like this remind me of pinball's best days in 1992. Everyone seems to be playing some kind of pinball or video game, and they even have console games for play and sale! We have a local arcade in Nashville, Tennessee called Game Galaxy that is a lot like this place, only bigger since it's in a mall. I would really like to see it grow and become as successful as this! The owner unfortunately has been battling low foot traffic in one of the most endangered malls in the country. Actually, it once was very successful before they were kicked out of another popular mall in favor of an Incredible Dave's, a family "arcade" (and Dave and Buster's rip-off) with redemption machines and only two video games. It was one of the worst examples of a turn-and-burn tactic for the owner who managed to successfuly argue that Game Galaxy "had the same stuff" as them to the owners of the mall. Here's a video of what it once was just a year ago:

#6 12 years ago

Had a Great time and alot of cool games.Nice meeting you Astrodan!

#7 12 years ago

Had a good time and a nice place to go, wish it all the best....

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/b_r-arcade-in-greensboro-video and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.