Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4 Change contact sw. sch..JPG
3 C Re. sch..JPG
2 # match s.u..JPG
1 Change re..JPG
BlueChipRestoSept14 062-401.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pipewrench.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Howdy,

I just purchased our first pin for our game room. The Aztec is in great shape, too. My question for you knowledgable posters is about the lack of spin on the spinner of the Aztec. I think I am really smacking the ball up to it, and the ball goes all the way up and around to the top...but the spinner only spins 5 or 6 times....

Any thoughts on why? Lack of power on my hit? Old parts?

Thanks for your responses. Much appreciated.

#4 9 years ago

Cool. I will stop by Ace an pick up a can. I want mine to spin like that dude on the PAPA video....lol.

Thank you for your help.

1 week later
#9 9 years ago

So, after 1.5 weeks of play, the spinner seems to be doing its thing. I guess it was just a lack of use? I didn't put any Super Lube on it...it just seemed to improve it's spin the more we played the game.

I do, however, have another question for you. The top two pop bumper do not light up at all. Scoring is always 100..never 1000. I have opened the playfield up and used a business card to clean between the solenoid and the other relay below both bumpers. No change. I did change the bulbs first, of course. Any thoughts on why it a) isn't lighting up and b) not changing the scoring to 1,000?

Admitedly, I am a noob in the world of pins so please pardon if these are easily remedied issues. I appreciate any/all help from you folks. Thank you.

#12 9 years ago

Thanks for the tips. I will investigate. (It's almost a new language talking about EM machines...)

#13 9 years ago

I am still trying to understand the schematic I got with the machine...getting somewhat frustrated at my lack of electrical wiring knowledge. Is the 10 pt relay the same as the 10 cent relay? I don't even understand what 10 cents is for. LOL. Lots to learn here.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Ashburn, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pipewrench.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aztec-spinner-not-so-spinny?tu=pipewrench and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.