Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4 Change contact sw. sch..JPG
3 C Re. sch..JPG
2 # match s.u..JPG
1 Change re..JPG
BlueChipRestoSept14 062-401.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin-it.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 9 years ago

Unless something is bent i recommend superlube.
http://www.super-lube.com/super-lube-multipurpose-aerosol-ezp-68.html

Put a rag under it when spraying. Light touch on the button too.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

DON'T SPRAY DIRECTLY ON SPINNER!
It takes just a VERY small amount. Put a bit on the tip of a toothpick & ever so gently apply a SMALL amount to any pivot points. Less is more.

Quoted from SilverBallKid:

I totally agree with this. I put just a little on a Q-Tip and then just work it around a bit on both sides of the spinner. Just did this tonight, in fact. You'll be surprised at how responsive the spinner can get. The spinner in my Williams Space Odyssey goes and goes if you hit it solid.

Yes ↑↑↑absolutely don`t fire hose the assembly, just a drop or two on the linkage using something to apply the lube unless you can spray with a light touch,i can apply it very well by setting a rag at the linkage and prevent any extra flow from going awry.

They also manufacture a precision oiler too you can get at home depot or a good hardware store . http://www.homedepot.com/p/Super-Lube-7ml-Precision-Oiler-Oil-with-Syncolon-PTFE-Lubricant-Per-Each-51010/202932717

1 week later
#11 9 years ago

Looks like the Number match S.u. which is triggered by a 10 point relay contact then engages a match unit alternating switch which energizes the change relay coil moving the make and break switches, 2 sets of m&b contacts positions gives 100 and the other position gives 1000[one m&b[d]contacts is for center jet bumper the other m&b[e]contacts is for left & right jet bumpers] while the other m&b[f] contact switch within that change re. controls the lite . Start inspection with the 10 point relay contact ,then see the match unit alternating switch, then the change relay contacts[ F-E-&D],check all of them as you go along,clean/gap any as needed.

1 Change re..JPG1 Change re..JPG

Change re.↑

2 # match s.u..JPG2 # match s.u..JPG

Match s.u.↑

3 C Re. sch..JPG3 C Re. sch..JPG

C re.↑

4 Change contact sw. sch..JPG4 Change contact sw. sch..JPG

Change contacts↑

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Saint Petersburg, FL
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin-it.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aztec-spinner-not-so-spinny?tu=pin-it and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.