AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider theonlyest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#408 7 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

3k seems high to me for a regular stock T2

I have a T2 that is lowered, twin-turbo charged, it has a garbage can for a tailpipe and 22" gold spinner wheels for $4000.

#422 7 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Got a sweet T2 off drag today been chasing it for a minute well worth it.

That dude has like everything on my wishlist, wonder what else he wants off his hands??

1 month later
#558 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

I guess I will go on radio silence instead of getting all local guys pissd and it can be a mystery when games get bought. Not trying to start fires but when somthing pops up cheap I buy it. No secret been doing this for years. Many of time the games go to a buddy I know thats looking for one.

I'm just glad you dont live in Vegas!

1 week later
#652 7 years ago

I don't think the issue here is whether or not Drag is a nice guy or not, its obviously the fact that he's trying to corner the AZ pinball flipping market. Which is going to piss off other collectors and enthusiasts in your area, and drive prices up beyond affordability to the average guy. Drag can deny it all day long, but when you're bragging that you basically spend 24-7 stalking classified sites, and you're buying machines that you already have... Not to mention buying every game that comes for sale in an "affordable" price range in AZ and then reselling them soon after for a profit, you're a flipper, and how can you be surprised at the backlash you receive from other pinheads in your market who never get a shot at any of the deals?? I personally am not sweating this, but I definitely do not bother inquiring on any pins for sale in AZ anymore, and as I have said before, i'm just thankful Drag doesn't live in Vegas.

#655 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

As far as the Salty comments go. I find it crossing a line when.
1. The ad where I bought a game in Jan is linked to my sales ad.
2. Repetitive "gets lucky" is I heard on a weekly basis.
3. 4 times in the last month Im told theres a bid on a game Im buying/bought/pending agreement or at there house. T2 Sof FG and this morning with the HS2. To be clear.
If the glove are off fine everyone for themself he with the most money gets the pin.

lol, funny... Still clueless as to why these things are happening... Let me enlighten you... You dropped the gloves first dude, you have proven yourself a threat, and people are fighting back... And good for them! I had a similar thing happening here with the infamous "Fullerton Flipper" coming to Vegas and dragging the already scarce supply of pins back to CA... He found out from some mutual contacts that I was pissed, armed, and looking for him... He stopped showing up here!

#663 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Online gangsters. I buy tons of pins. Some keep some sell some trade and thats just how it is. Getting sore over guys playing the game beter than you seems absurd.

I'm not playing the game, i'm not a flipper, i'm a enthusiast/collector with an average income/budget. I only buy games for my personal collection. I typically buy games in distress and enjoy restoring them to glory and KEEPING them. The closest i'll ever come to flipping is the SWE1 that I got for free from a friend and am currently restoring... I have no interest in it for my collection, but i'm saving it from the landfill and I will sell or trade it when its done.

#667 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

The getting sore wasn't meant for you. Just the first part which I took as I guess you did in good funny since your not buying to resale.

Noted. And I have no issue with you personally, just confused at how you don't seem to understand why people are frustrated with you and lashing out.

#671 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Frustrate over someone beating others to a CL pinball sale. Come on really

You betcha! Hence my confusion about your confusion! I suspect that like me, most of the people who are angry, are people with jobs, and families and "lives". They don't stand a chance at these opportunities against a guy who stays parked on CL, OfferUp, etc 24-7 with his truck keys in his hand... a very tilted playfield! (hehe, pun intended)

1 month later
#885 6 years ago

Anyone in AZ that comes to Vegas often, interested in a helluva nice "like new" Star Wars Episode 1 and/or a Minty HUO Rollergames? Ideally i'd like to trade 2 for 1, for something on my wishlist, I am currently at my space limit, PLUS one game!
Please PM me if you'd like to discuss a deal.

6 months later
#1065 6 years ago
Quoted from ss2049:

Hey guys, been thinking of getting a Fish Tales, does anyone have one they might part with? Thanks for any consideration.
Scott

Good luck... i've been on the hunt for a couple years now...
Fish Tales comes in 2 versions...
In good+ shape and WAY overpriced, or
Priced semi-fairly, but in shit condition.

And be very leery of piss-poor cab re-decal jobs... They always look great in the pics, but in person...

#1067 6 years ago
Quoted from ss2049:

Yeah I’ve seen this trend. I definitely won’t overpay for one as it’s not a must have game for me but I would like to have one for a while. We’ll see what comes up and go from there.

For me it is a "must have" for my permanent collection, which I suppose is why i'm having such a hard time finding the right one, at the right price.
I have the exact same problem with Funhouse, No Good Gofers and White Water.

5 months later
#1180 5 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

I use Beltmann.

Beltmann is STI.

1 month later
#1214 5 years ago

Pin prices are just straight-up stupid now... If i'm gonna blow 6-8 grand on something made with a bunch of metal, plastic, glass, and rubber.... It's gonna have 4 wheels and take my ass to work! I never thought i'd see the day when a 20+ year old pinball machine is selling for the same as a helluva nice late model used car... And in some cases the same as a BRAND NEW car!!!
I'm not buying anymore either, i'm gonna wait till all these dipshits who are driving prices up by paying these stupid prices peak the market... Then i'm gonna sell my $25K worth of pins for $60k and be done with it.

The 3 largest purchases you make in your life:
A House
A Restored Williams Funhouse
A Car

Gimmie a F'n break......

1 year later
#1722 4 years ago
Quoted from PeoriaKid:

Looking for a working, player condition 1978 Bally Star Trek located in AZ, or maybe Vegas.

Here's one in Vegas, but it's listed correctly as a 1979, I don't think they made these in '78...
https://offerup.com/item/detail/803144153/

9 months later
#1938 3 years ago
Quoted from Ghostly:

Long time vid guy, been expanding into pinball over the past year or so.
Looking to buy a Williams Rollergames & Grand Lizard

Is Tapper the only thing you have to trade?

#1945 3 years ago

I have an big empty spot amongst the 10 pins in my "built for 12" gameroom, but I havn't bought a pin in almost 3 years cuz prices are still just F'n retarded.

#1955 3 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Whaaaaat
What do you mean you don’t want a 24 for 5 grand or an NBA Fastbreak for 5,500.
Yeah it’s gotten crazy this year it seems.

Yeah, shit like this ad infuriates me on a daily... There are never any pins on this side of the country being sold for what they're actually worth.
What grinds my gears even more are the idiots who pay these prices for thrashed shitboxes like this, and are destroying my (our) hobby...

#1960 3 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

There was a story here on Fox 10 News. I grabbed a pic of my TV when it came on, it was about how this whole quarantine has made Pinball more popular than ever and people are buying them up left and right.
People pay these prices that’s why they list them like that. I got no problem paying for something if it’s good but I’m not paying top dollar for average. I don’t need it that bad.

While that may be true, these prices were the same even 2 years ago! And who's paying these prices now? The same whiney people who are also preordering $1100 iPhone 12's while waiting in food-bank lines, and claiming they cant pay their rent?

#1966 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I don’t know if that’s a pop shot at guys like me or not, but I have a GNRLE on order and coincidentally an iPhone 12 on order. But, I haven’t bought a pin in 1 1/2 years and just sold my acdc. Oh and My current iPhone is a 7 (32mb) lol. I didn’t even know iPhone 12 was out, mine just seriously needed updating for what I do so worked out great I suppose. As for the last comment, I’m not complaining I can’t make rent - still thankfully employed, so maybe I don’t fit your demographic? Lol.

Nope, you dont appear to fit the description just because you ordered a new iPhone. Glad to hear that your job wasn't affected by covid!

1 year later
#2242 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Hey, all. I could use some help. If anyone knows someone local (I'm near FLW and Via Linda) interested in making a bit of extra cash - I sure could use help cleaning, doing some light maintenance and moving/setting up my games. None of my friends have the knowledge (I would like someone who knows what they are doing), time or inclination, my sons live out of state, and my spare time is spent on music/home/business. (Also...I am lazy.) I have an EXCELLENT pin moving appliance, so there is nothing back breaking. I have a big room that I want to turn into an arcade and many pins that could use cleaning/setup. I'm home all the time, so the schedule is wide open. This person would also be free to 'test' the games, of course, although if any of my high scores are broken, that will mean IMMEDIATE dismissal. Bottom line...I have 28 games, and it is mostly just me. PM me with any interest. Thank you.

I'll drive down, take care of all that, not beat any of your high scores, then leave with Funhouse as payment!

#2245 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

It is an incredible 100% restore with a new Diamond Plate play field. ...from my cold, dead hands!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider theonlyest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft?tu=theonlyest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.