AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sunnrat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 9 years ago

PM sent

1 year later
#73 8 years ago

I'm in the market for a Demolition Man (non-DMoS). Any info is much appreciated!

9 months later
#209 7 years ago

I'm looking for a nice Demolition Man if anyone has one for sale.

4 months later
#709 6 years ago

Sent you a text, Nate.

1 month later
#865 6 years ago

Thinking about letting go of my Demo Man. I'd say the machine is overall above players condition. Plays fast. Strong flippers. Nice/clean PF. No chipped inserts or wear but there are some small areas you have to lean in to see. Cab and head box are ok but do have some worn areas. Mostly LEDs. Was going to do a better color scheme than what it already has and give the machine some overall more attention but wanted to see if there was any interest as is.

Asking 2200, but really looking for dedicated arcade(s) +/- cash... Punch-Out, Double Dragon, Playchoice 10, Ghouls n' Ghosts, Contra, TMNT, Ivan Stewart Off Road...

6 months later
#1055 6 years ago

Went to Cobra Saturday night and there were a number of people who had also got the same story. I'm glad I didn't even bother in the first place. I figured half of AZ had already messaged him. What a dick.

4 months later
#1163 5 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I know they bought one at ZapCon, did they wind up putting it in the bar?
If so, rad.

Yep, it's there now. Played it this past weekend.

1 month later
#1190 5 years ago

Looking for a repro Fathom playfield if anyone can help out with info.

Also looking for a Data East Robocop pinball machine in nice shape.

Thanks!

3 weeks later
#1201 5 years ago
Quoted from Toddzilla:

Road Show...Good luck!
phoenix.craigslist.org link

That is a scam. I can tell because of the way they format the last line that says "Text" followed by "========"

The last 2 or 3 scams were identical to this.

2 months later
#1259 5 years ago

It's been kinda quiet here lately!

Selling my '81 Bally Embryon. Not an easy pin to find these days, especially without playfield wear. Has a restored/clearcoated playfield. Sounds, displays, gameplay 100% functional. Plays fast for an early 80s widebody. LEDs installed. Clean machine. Though there are some areas of paint loss on the headbox, typical nicks/scratches - the overall cabinet body is good. $2000.

Been recovering from an appendectomy so my time at work has been limited, thus the decision to sell. Would prefer a sale, but would also consider a trade for a Bosconian or Burgertime arcade, plus cash.

Added over 6 years ago:

Embryon is sold!

2 months later
#1334 5 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

I know they were having tournaments on Sundays, atleast as of a couple months ago. I remember there being about 8 or so people playing.
They actually got rid of most of their arcade machines as well. They have a bunch of consoles now, an electric pinball machine and a few other things. There were guys playing red dead redemtion and assassins creed at the bar. Was weird. My wife and I played a game of battleship and then left to find a new bar.
Oh, well atleast I live close to Tilt.

Sounds like the Grid has become the Endgame and that's not a good thing.

If you live close to Tilt, don't forget the Yucca on Southern and Mill has a room with a good line up of pins as well.

2 months later
#1418 5 years ago

Gonna try to help out as well. Sorta.

Got a 1982 Bally/Midway Satan's Hollow arcade game. Original survivor in good shape. $1200. PM me if interested.

#1426 5 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I don’t even understand these Craigslist scams on pinball. What are they trying to get?
Different topic; I went to tilt tonight. I think Munster’s is pretty good, Deadpool is great and the Beatles is about as boring as you could make it. Maybe I am missing something with the Beatles, but it felt so lame.
I hate that tilt only has pro versions of everything. The LE versions are like different games.

I think first and foremost they collect peoples emails so they can spam them. Anything other info i'm sure is a bonus to them.

Went to Tilt recently as well. I know i'm in the minority, but I was a little underwhelmed by Munsters. I love the theme and it's a gorgeous pin, but it felt like such a repeat layout. Still trying to understand the rules among rules, if you know what I mean.

Deadpool, on the other hand, is a theme i'm not too crazy about, but I love the layout and shots. Love playing that one whenever I see it.

Beatles was a surprise for me, actually. I enjoy that Seawitch layout. I thought it was fun.

#1433 5 years ago

Looking for a Grand Lizard if anyone had one available.

2 months later
#1516 4 years ago

I had a lot of fun playing Space Shuttle and Cyclone. Thank you kbliznick for bringing those!

#1527 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Sounds like there should be some interesting score to try and beat

Let me know if my GC on Demo Man is still there. There were some crazy good players this weekend. I know T2 got some insane scores on it.

#1532 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I got my initials on T2 best game for me.

Yep, I think I was playing Dirty Harry when it happened.

2 months later
#1609 4 years ago
Quoted from Andyzola87:

Looking for a Jokerz for a friend. Let me
Know if anyone has one for sale. Thank you

https://offerup.com/item/detail/707674403/

#1612 4 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Those look like Monarca’s games.

Yep, they are.

#1616 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I hope it is a good time. Please excuse me if a bunch of people show up and stuff gets out of control . I'm going to do my best to keep it fun.

Not far from me. I may stop by. Miss the Tilt people. Hope others can make it.

3 weeks later
#1637 4 years ago

I may be selling/trading my nice original Centaur soon. Plays great, I just need to service the sound board with new caps. Any interest/questions just send me a PM.

Added over 4 years ago:

Haha. Can't believe I thought about selling this.

Fuck no, it's not for sale!

3 weeks later
#1681 4 years ago

Listing my No Fear, looking to change things up a bit. Trades considered.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “1995 Williams No Fear. The Good: - Nice playfield with no wear. - Game plays 100% and FAST. No Credit dot. - LEDs installed. - Very little cab fade, if any. Mostly orange/red colo...”
2019-09-07
Phoenix, AZ
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 203 times

6 months later
#1739 4 years ago

Thinking about moving my Bally Who Dunnit. Nice PF/no typical insert wear. Slot reels clean/working 100%. Full LEDs. No dot. $3200

Added over 4 years ago:

Game is sold. Thank you.

4 months later
#1803 3 years ago
Quoted from Highscoresaves:

Preaching to the choir Sparky....you're Robin Hood in disguise.

Hey can you boners go get a room? I wanna see some games for sale.

#1807 3 years ago

$150000.00 for all.
Valid only for AJ

I'll trade you a restored Gorf, a trio of Mappys, and a Popeye that is still available.

1 month later
#1883 3 years ago

Now the rare 'back to topic' post.

I have a nice, fast playing Black Knight 2000 with full LEDs and new rubbers. I don't mind keeping it around, but I want to see if there are any interesting trades out there. Specifically looking for certain classic solid state Bally machines (late 70s - early 80s) of similar value. Not looking to sell, trade only.

#1895 3 years ago

Electric Bat and Starfighters.

#1898 3 years ago

Only thing about Level 1 is they dont have any classics from pre-1991.

That guy must think they're boring or something.

Good mix of 90's and todays hits, however.

#1903 3 years ago

Don't tell me to go home...

Stop 4 = Waffle House with Joe!

Triple scattered hashbrowns to soak up all that drinking.

#1905 3 years ago

It's either that or White Castle. Regardless you better visit sometime and get hammered with us.

1 week later
#1930 3 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Yeah, this is really hard. I know the Bat and Starfighters are doing tournaments but I am just not ready for that level of social interaction.

You are not alone. Outside of a few people, I've been avoiding social situations (what else is new?) and tournaments are no different. Really miss the competition, but, like you, I can't bring myself to attend just yet. Was never concerned with getting sick, but at the same time it just wouldn't feel right.

1 week later
#1965 3 years ago
Quoted from SunMonkeyAZ:

I’ll gladly sell my NBAFB for 5 grand and buy something new but I could never bring myself to list it for that.

Sprinkle it with some Laker-hype mods and the right suck...err...buyer may come along. You never know!

2 months later
#1990 3 years ago

I have a Barracora that plays 100%, nice playfield, LEDs, with boards maintained per Vid's guide.

Overall its a nice looking and playing original survivor.

It's not for sale, BUT i'm curious to see what's out there for trade.

Mainly looking for early 80s Bally machines of similar value.

Added over 3 years ago:

Decided to keep.

2 months later
#2035 3 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Man I’d love a Stern Indy, but I got a new StepManiaX game showing up next week and I’m already pushing pins into the garage. Guess I need to hurry up and list a few games!

You tease!

2 months later
#2119 2 years ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

Looking to possibly trade my Hot Wheels. Original owner. HOU. Art blades. Shaker. Perfect condition inside and out. Open to possibilities. Not looking for projects at this time. Newer stern premiums (will add cash of course). AFM. Tron. Let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out.

Great game. Enjoyed playing that one at the Bat last night.

1 month later
#2159 2 years ago

Anyone know if Grumpy's Ice Box is open yet?

#2170 2 years ago

I wonder if that was my old Freddy. Had one back in 2012. I think a few people have owned it.

2 months later
#2211 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Anyone in AZ have a Dungeons and Dragons they would let go of? Pm me

I know of a person in Queen Creek that used to have one. Hopefully its still local. Good luck.

2 months later
#2230 2 years ago

I have a Paragon and a Space Invaders available to sell or trade.

5 months later
#2288 1 year ago

Walking Dead Premium up for trade. Nice example with custom powdercoat trim and legs, alternate translite and a few mods. PM me for more info.

1 month later
#2302 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Bally Skateball Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my Bally Skateball. I've had this game for a year now and have really enjoyed it. With some games incoming, I could now use the space and would like to pass this alo...”
2022-07-28
Phoenix, AZ
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 751 times
Contributed to Pinside

8 months later
#2464 1 year ago

AC/DC Premium (original 2012) up for trade.

#2466 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

What are you looking for in trade?

Wishlist games, mostly. Looking for a nice Whirlwind or Fish Tales. May sell if nothing pops up. 9k.

2 months later
#2521 9 months ago

Machine - For Sale
FS: White Water Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Passing along a nice White Water for sale. Plays great, no credit dot. Cleaned with new balls and replaced rubbers this past spring. Previous owner added full LEDs, plus some extra...”
2023-06-10
Phoenix, AZ
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 364 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “AC/DC Premium 2012. Game plays 100%. Strong auto ball launch, no cannon hang ups. Plays fast like it should. Playfield is very nice. Some slight clouding on the lower playfield b...”
2023-06-10
Phoenix, AZ
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 690 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#2578 8 months ago

Flash Gordon for sale. Nice restored cab, clean playfield, full Comet sunlight LEDs, new Alltek MPU and lamp driver board. 4200. Need the space but...would deal towards Beatles, LZ Premium or Primus, with cash from me.

Added 8 months ago:

SOLD

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sunnrat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft?tu=sunnrat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.