AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roostking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2221 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Yep. The closest place I think you can play one is Banning.
If I ever built I giant hanger sized building on the property I might consider getting one for the novelty, otherwise it just take up too much room. The best thing about that machine is seeing the reactions on people’s faces when they see it for the first time

There is one in Lyons, Co. Yes it's shocking at first lol.

3 months later
#2246 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Hey, all. I could use some help. If anyone knows someone local (I'm near FLW and Via Linda) interested in making a bit of extra cash - I sure could use help cleaning, doing some light maintenance and moving/setting up my games. None of my friends have the knowledge (I would like someone who knows what they are doing), time or inclination, my sons live out of state, and my spare time is spent on music/home/business. (Also...I am lazy.) I have an EXCELLENT pin moving appliance, so there is nothing back breaking. I have a big room that I want to turn into an arcade and many pins that could use cleaning/setup. I'm home all the time, so the schedule is wide open. This person would also be free to 'test' the games, of course, although if any of my high scores are broken, that will mean IMMEDIATE dismissal. Bottom line...I have 28 games, and it is mostly just me. PM me with any interest. Thank you.

I'd be happy to help move some pins, but can't really help with the maintenance part. I live in the east valley.

#2250 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

If anyone local is interested in Spooky 'Halloween CE #169' with butter cabinet, I would trade this one or let it go for what I have in it. It has few plays, but I've already decided I want one for my long-term collection. This one is #169 and has the "Hedge Multiba" lit play field. I know it is picky as hell (and most wouldn't care) but I decided I will find a later version with "Hedge Multiball" lit. It plays and looks great otherwise, so if you want one now, here it is. It has the knife shooter (upgraded matching shooter housing included) and topper. I will trade toward a Godzilla LE or Premium, Rush LE or Premium or possibly a Jurassic Park Premium or other recent Stern title. I have $10,500 into the Halloween. PM me with any offers. Thanks!

I have 920 on the way, some day, if you want to wait

#2252 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Thanks. I'll keep it in mind. If I don't find someone who wants this one, I am fine keeping it. The "Multiba" isn't a big deal, and it really is a fun, unique game. The most excited comments I've gotten from non-pinball people have been for this pin/theme.

For some reason I actually want the multi-ball mistake LOL

#2256 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Thanks. I'll keep it in mind. If I don't find someone who wants this one, I am fine keeping it. The "Multiba" isn't a big deal, and it really is a fun, unique game. The most excited comments I've gotten from non-pinball people have been for this pin/theme.

I've played the pin sparingly at the Electric Bat. I'm super stoked on this FOMO purchase for sure and can't wait to play in a dark room with no other sounds..

#2259 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

The more I play it, the more I like it. Shoot me a PM if you want to come check it out.

I will take you up on your offer to visit for sure, but may not play much Halloween. Wanna keep that fresh ha. Sounds like you have a nice collection!

9 months later
#2386 1 year ago
Quoted from jaimmy127:

A little off topic but Ibfigured I would give it a shot.
I NEED SAFE TRANSPORT FOR 4 HIGH DOLLAR PINS FROM PHOENIX AZ AREA TO COLUMBUS OH AREA
I am looking to buy 4 high $ games in Phoenix, AZ area and need delivered to Columbus, Ohio area.
POTCCE and GNRCE
nice TZ
nice LOTR
I figure I have 3 options.
#1 - Use CRST (not a fan of this option)
#2 - finding a private person/company who could pick up, protect and transport the games (someone with high $ pin transport experience/references)
#3 - find someone in the area who could wood crate/palletize the 4 games and I could ship LTL carrier insured (I might consider LOTR and TZ on pallet blanket wrapped, corner boarded and cardboard protected)(person would need experience)
Any ideas to get these games safely transported please let me know or feel free to forward my post.
Thanks
Jim Gehrig
614-893-3282 (call or text)

I can store them at my house and make sure they stay warm if you need lol.

2 months later
#2449 1 year ago
Quoted from Azfalconfixer:

Is Zapcon happening this year? I haven't seen anything.

No its not sadly. Not sure of the details either...

1 month later
#2489 12 months ago

Anyone local that has a Bond 60th to play? Other than being into pinball, im not that wierd! I just wanna see 4 spinners spinning and 4 reels spinning at the same time. For real!

1 month later
#2527 10 months ago

Dangit!

3 weeks later
#2546 9 months ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

To be clear: People can have differing views of the market/price for pins, but the idea that I “should really look at the current market” over and over in a conversation (as if I HAVEN’T) is VERY condescending and not the way to make friends. Haha.

I never got the feeling you were pricing yourself out and didnt see you having to drop prices to sell them. Games sound like they are all in great shape too..

Maybe its just not "his" market!

1 month later
#2594 8 months ago
Quoted from haiderdj:

Now considering selling my JJP POTC LE.
Including this awesome CE-like topper:
Giving preference on local sale.
Cash only -- no trades on this one, unless you want to trade down from a JJP PTOC CE.
(Also still toying with the idea of parting ways with my modded & powder coated Elvira HoH Premium).

Ok. We await your decision/s with bated breath!

#2596 8 months ago
Quoted from haiderdj:

It wasn't meant to offend. Aren't all sales a consideration until the buyer and the seller reach an agreement?
(Anyone local looking for a JJP POTC or an EHOH Premium?)

Well, you didn't offend and my post was tongue-in-cheek, but at the end of the day, shouldn't you just post the price you want to sell them for?

2 months later
#2643 6 months ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

If anyone local is looking for an HUO Bond LE: the new code is great, but I need to move mine.

New code is really good!

#2644 6 months ago
Quoted from Toby:

Hey guys I'm looking for a harley davidson in good condition thanks in advance

Craigslist phoenix.craigslist.org link

#2646 6 months ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

That CL post confused me. Screen capture of a Google search, and even then there is a walking dead on each side lol.

The ad came up ok though, right? I dont have any connection to this pin, just remember it from a few days ago.

3 months later
#2746 66 days ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:Went today still no LT. There was an EJ platinum there and it was awesome! Played Jaws pro and really didn’t care for it. Huge fan of the theme, but just didn’t draw me in. EJ definitely on my list. New flippers big improvement.

Check their facebook page they will usually have a low key announcement that a new game has arrived. I go pretty much every week so I'll update this thread.

1 week later
#2752 55 days ago

Just a heads up, Pulp Fiction has hit Electric Bat.

#2754 55 days ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Thanks appreciate that. Wish I was closer. Crazy they got Pulp Fiction before Looney Tunes

They were probably a day 1 early order i would imagine.

1 month later
#2828 11 days ago
Quoted from Nethawk86:

Parting with my new Heighway/PB Alien LE still and my GNR JJP LE if there are any takers. Also letting go of the majority of my Arcade games.
AVP 3 player Big Blue gen 2 with original board and with Darksoft board
Centipede
Ivan Stewart Offroad rare factory converted 2 player
H2Overdrive (Hydro thunder 3) in Deluxe 42" cab
Atari Star Wars with Rare Ampliphone and empire strikes back
Atari Road blasters in restored cab
Frogger with highscoresaves kit
Arkanoid
Taito Spacegun

Ivan Stewart pics/info?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roostking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft?tu=roostking and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.