AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nethawk86.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1973 3 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Hey guys I’m looking to move my Star Wars cockpit arcade machine. Game monitor is not the amplifone 25 inch it’s the 19 inch vector monitor. Monitor has been recapped this year. Game works cabinet is ok. Marquee glass is nice. Looking for $3500 pm me for more info

My brother might be interested in this, im local also. ill reach out and check

1 year later
#2303 1 year ago

Selling my LE RUSH and my HW Alien LE with green armor. Very last 1 to leave the factory before PB shut the factory down, tons of spare parts and boards.

3 months later
#2359 1 year ago

selling my Rush LE and Original Alien LE, literally the very last one to leave the factory before it closed.

3 weeks later
#2375 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Heads-up: I am seriously considering listing my second-owner, HUO Jurassic Park LE. It is in ‘collector condition’ (you can count on that with ALL of my games) and has many mods including Stern topper and Lior T-Rex and lit signs. She’s a beauty and plays GREAT. I will likely list it at $18k soon, but as usual I wanted to give everyone here first shot. I can deliver locally. PM if interested. Thanks!

Interested in a rush le trade?

1 month later
#2399 1 year ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

Looking for a local sale of my NIB Multimorphic P3 machine with Weird Al Museum of Natural Hilarity LE Package.

Machine - For Sale

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity LE

NIB - New in box (personal) - “Multimorphic P3 Pinball Machine and Weird Al LE Package

Includes Speaker LED kit and extra Weird Al standard edition artwork.

Limited Edition Package includes:
-LE-Exclusive Artw...”

3 days ago

Phoenix, AZ
(17 mi)

wcbu64

13,950 (Firm)

Shot you a PM

1 month later
#2435 1 year ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Gameroom Goodies is too expensive. I don’t pay nearly as much when I buy elsewhere.

They just increased their pro Foo fighters $300 overnight. Premiums and such are still msrp, they just increased their pros. I'm going with flipnout instead with free shipping and $100 off paying with cash.

1 week later
#2457 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I have a collector-quality ‘Elvira’s Scared Stiff’ (excellent original cabinet with shiny, restored playfield, themed mirror blades and mirrored backglass) that I will sell. The Spider spinner stopped spinning recently, but I am told that is an easy fix. I would normally take this out of state for repair and sale, but if anyone local wants it, hit me up. It is exceptionally nice, if you’re looking for this title. Thanks!

Would love to swing a deal. But selling of my arcades and stuff to hunker down in this economy.

1 month later
#2490 12 months ago

Man, have both JP and Godzilla on my lists, just got my big lebowski in and a foo on the way. Cool they're both local. I gotta get rid of some guns to afford them at this point lol. Gunsmithing takes all my time now.

2 months later
#2552 9 months ago

This is 1 big reason why I am selling off my stuff and moving on. The market in AZ is toxic now and while it used to be simply "a hobby" it has now turned into a warzone. A few out here have ruined it for a lot. Have had lots show up at my house talking out their ASS, having no idea who theyre talking to and spouting out garbage tire kicking numbers. Then theres those that all call in "favors or Bro pricing" who of which have never lifted a single finger in helping out in anyway and expecting project auction pricing so they can "flip". Used to be a very tight nit crew out here and we always had a blast getting together, but then after they found out who had what and who did what, they caused a blackhole out here.

1 week later
#2564 9 months ago

I got a FOO Pro inbound next week and would like a Premium. Anyone happen to want a NIB Pro plus cash or 2A for their Premium?

#2565 9 months ago
Quoted from haiderdj:

Anyone looking for a Foo Premium?
Or a Cactus Canyon LE?

Just saw your post after I shot you a PM lol. If you still want a Foo and save some cash and dont mind a Pro, let me know.

#2567 9 months ago
Quoted from Giebzilla:

I have two unused sheets of standard size glass that is free for anyone who needs it. Upon receiving my last two NIB I replaced the glass with voodoo, so I have them repacked and ready to be picked up if anyone wants them.

Oh! I could use them. My data east JP and flipper football have original glass on them and are pretty "aged".

#2576 9 months ago

Brand new in box foo fighters pro. I'm picking up a premium. Will deliver locally for free and if before Sunday to san Diego comic con also for free.

#2577 9 months ago

Just a heads up. Orange county Pinball is doing show specials for comic con in san diego and notified me they have show demo pins left. Their Foo premium is 8599 just as an example. I can pick up and bring back if people need. It has to be picked up this sunday so act fast. They do charge sales tax because why not Comifornia. Makes no sense to me

1x Jurassic Park Prem: $8999 CC or $8599 Cash
3x Foo Fighters Prem: $8999 CC or $8599 Cash
1x James Bond Prem: $8999 CC or $8599 Cash
1x James Bond Pro: $6199 CC or $5999 Cash
1x Avengers IQ Prem: $8999 CC or $8599 Cash
1x Avengers IQ Pro: $6199 CC or $5999 Cash
TMNT Prem W/Topper: $9899 CC or $9699 Cash
TMNT Pro: $6699 CC or $6300 Cash
Mando Pro: $6599

1 week later
#2587 8 months ago

I wouldnt trust Danny Todd with any of your stuff if its expensive or high end. If its just a normal operated game then thats fine. But hes old and really doesnt handle anything gently.

2 months later
#2621 6 months ago
Quoted from Rik_:Deleted post

18k?

#2624 6 months ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I’m late to the party. If I knew there was a HEP MM out there for 18K I would’ve stepped up to the table. That’s a good deal.

Quoted from DiabloRush:

$18K for a documented, official HEP MM is a bargain. If you're not familiar with HEP pins, check out the other threads here for details.

Honestly never heard of HEP until now. Did some looking up and still doesnt really make sense for the price asking, but thats on me and not what going rates are. Looks like he traded a Avatar and 7300 cash for it, so 11,300 or so give or take. I can see that for a minty gone through OG MM and could jump on that crazy train process. He said he had an insane amount of issues with it for the longest time but installed another PS and its been better. For 18k man.......it better have gold teeth. This hobby never ceases to raise my eye brow, I am going to have a permanent Dwayne Johnson crease I swear!

4 months later
#2733 73 days ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Listed up a batch of Scorbits on the cheap if anyone is using that solution for their arcade.

Other - For Sale

Lot of three Scorbits

New ad!

“Have a lot of three Scorbits for sale. One box was opened to inspect but not installed, the other two have never been opened. Neat product but it wasn’t for me. I think these...”

1 hour ago

Scottsdale, AZ
(30 mi)

Darkwing

Shot you a PM

2 months later
#2824 12 days ago

Parting with my new Heighway/PB Alien LE still and my GNR JJP LE if there are any takers. Also letting go of the majority of my Arcade games.

AVP 3 player Big Blue gen 2 with original board and with Darksoft board
Centipede
Ivan Stewart Offroad rare factory converted 2 player
H2Overdrive (Hydro thunder 3) in Deluxe 42" cab
Atari Star Wars with Rare Ampliphone and empire strikes back
Atari Road blasters in restored cab
Frogger with highscoresaves kit
Arkanoid
Taito Spacegun

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nethawk86.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft?tu=nethawk86 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.