AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider haiderdj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2292 1 year ago

I listed a Godzilla LE for Trade in the Marketplace

3 months later
#2324 1 year ago

Intending to list my modified Revenge From Mars soon. Posting here first to give preference for local sale.

Mods include Bill Ung saucer mod, extra-large/jiggly Martians with LED eyes, Brian Allen side art, lit Eiffel Tower, lit Tower of Pisa, 3-LED for SOL hole, and more!

1 month later
#2349 1 year ago

Just posted a Bond 007 LE for trade in the marketplace.

Local deals preferred.

Should be easier without extra shipping involved on either end.

5 months later
#2467 1 year ago

Probably going to list my Godzilla LE and/or my nice BSD (with redone cabinet) soon.

Prefer sale, but would consider trades for BBB, DP, WH2O, LOTR, STh, TS LE/CE, JJP PoTC, or Foo Fighters.

4 weeks later
#2488 11 months ago

Toying with the idea of selling my modded Jurassic Park Premium. Would prefer it to stay local.

Message me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Douglas

1 week later
#2492 11 months ago

I have some clarity, and going to list my Jurassic Park Premium for sale soon. Many locals can attest to the fact that I have nice games. This one has approx. $1500 in mods. Message me if you're interested - happy to walk you though the game over a video call.

I'm also now toying with the idea of also selling my Elivra House of Horrors Premium. PM if interested.

2 weeks later
#2496 11 months ago

Jurassic Park is no longer available.

2 weeks later
#2506 10 months ago

Considering selling my Cactus Canyon LE if anyone local is looking for one.

(Also still toying with the idea of parting ways with my modded & powder coated Elvira HoH).

1 month later
#2563 9 months ago

Anyone looking for a Foo Premium?

Or a Cactus Canyon LE?

2 weeks later
#2584 8 months ago

I have some clarity, and am going to list my Cactus Canyon LE for sale very soon.

This is a particularly good deal for someone local.

Message me if you're interested - happy to walk you through the game over a video call.

1 week later
#2593 8 months ago

Now considering selling my JJP POTC LE.

Including this awesome CE-like topper:

Giving preference on local sale.
Cash only -- no trades on this one, unless you want to trade down from a JJP PTOC CE.

(Also still toying with the idea of parting ways with my modded & powder coated Elvira HoH Premium).

#2595 8 months ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Ok. We await your decision/s with bated breath!

It wasn't meant to offend. Aren't all sales a consideration until the buyer and the seller reach an agreement?

(Anyone local looking for a JJP POTC or an EHOH Premium?)

4 months later
#2665 4 months ago

If anyone is looking for a Jurassic Park LE, let me know.

3 weeks later
#2672 3 months ago

Happy New Year everyone! Looking to experience new games without having to buy & sell? I have a fairly nice collection, and would consider doing a *temporary* trade. I don't have a vehicle to transfer, but I could help load & unload on both ends. I'm open to different lengths, but think 2-3 months is probably ideal.

Titles I'm most interested in temp trading FOR are:

- TNA
- Rick & Morty
- The Big Lebowski
- Scooby Doo
- Whitewater
- Jack*Bot

I think it makes the most sense if we already know each other, but would possibly consider if we a trusted two-way reference through the local pinball community. Feel free to message me if you are interested.

2 weeks later
#2720 3 months ago
Quoted from Triplecdad:

Look on Pinside for Professor Pinball, his name is Eric, and he sells Pinduino mod kits. Believe his phone/contact info is on this site. Very nice person.

Eric is so nice!

2 months later
#2804 18 days ago

Are you looking to experience new games without having to buy & sell?

I have a fairly nice collection, and would consider doing a *temporary* trade. I don't have a vehicle to transfer, but I could help load & unload on both ends. I'm open to different lengths, but think 3-4 months is probably ideal.

Titles I'm most interested in temp trading FOR are:

- TNA
- Scooby Doo
- Rick & Morty
- The Big Lebowski
- Jaws
- Pulp Fiction
- Rush
- Jack*Bot

I think it makes the most sense if we already know each other, but would possibly consider if we a trusted two-way reference through the local pinball community. Feel free to message me if you are interested.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider haiderdj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft?tu=haiderdj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.