AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider garlandjenkins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#148 7 years ago

I'm selling my two gottliebs, Genesis and Big House. Both in great shape, genesis has new ramps and translite. $1500 for one or both for $2500. Pm me

#154 7 years ago

I'm also selling my Star Trek pro, bunch of mods. Make me an offer

4 weeks later
#170 7 years ago

I'm selling a Gottlieb Big House and a Williams White Water if anyone is interested. Also looking for an Arena or Hollywood Heat in good shape.

1 month later
#187 7 years ago

I still have a whitewater for sale in great shape with LEDs and cabinet has no fade.

Added over 7 years ago: Update: Whitewater is sold

1 week later
#220 7 years ago

I'd be interested in making a deal for a flash gordon or skateball if anyone has one lying around

3 weeks later
#266 7 years ago

Just bought a new pin out of state and while its shipping in I need to make some room. I'm looking to sell any or all of the following:
Gottlieb Arena, Gottlieb Genesis, or Bally Hardbody. Ad is on craigslist as well. Send me a PM if interested.

#272 7 years ago
Quoted from GarlandJenkins:

Just bought a new pin out of state and while its shipping in I need to make some room. I'm looking to sell any or all of the following:
Gottlieb Arena, Gottlieb Genesis, or Bally Hardbody. Ad is on craigslist as well. Send me a PM if interested.

Bump for the end of the week

#284 7 years ago

Updated price drop for the weekend, $1k per game. Need to make some room for a new game coming.

#285 7 years ago

Updated price drop for the weekend, $1k per game. Need to make some room for a new game coming.

Sold, thanks

#287 7 years ago

have at it and enjoy!

1 month later
#374 7 years ago

I have a Gorgar I've been cleaning up and playing that to sell. Playfield is in pretty good shape, cabinet needs some touch ups but not too bad. I rebuilt the flippers, new drop target sets, new displays, new plastics, and new titan rubber set. Looking to get out what I put in. Asking 1000. PM if interested

Added over 7 years ago: sold

#381 7 years ago

I have a HUO Flash Gordon I'm selling to make some room, anyone interested local?

1 month later
#479 7 years ago

I'm selling a walking dead pro second owner HUO. Added rails, updated LEDs, superbands, shooter lane protectors, target splints, button protectors, etc....

PM if interested

#502 7 years ago

Well guys I have been bit by the WOZ bug, so I need to sell some pins to be able to get one. I'm offering up my Walking Dead Pro ($4400), Ripley's Believe it or Not ($3500), and Arena ($1200). Pics and more details to those interested.

#508 7 years ago

Ripley's sale is pending, still have a TWD pro for $4200 and an Arena for $1100. PM if interested

3 weeks later
#581 7 years ago

What is all this bitching about? Craigslist is a first come first serve cash is king marketplace. If Drag gets there first, more power to him. If anything we could use him as a resource to find pins in the valley. He's not hording these games, but is very generous to share, buy, and sell pins with. Having used Craigslist many times to buy and sell I know how often people will give you the runaround and waste your time. Deals aren't finalized until cash is in hand and I'm helping someone load up their new pin. It's capitalism pure and simple!

1 month later
#799 6 years ago

I think we all know what golfing dad meant. These stories of missing out on games really break my heart. We should put a fund together for these individuals if you know what I mean golfing dad.

#840 6 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

I'm a Cubs fan, it's my personal machine and that is my pry it from my hands price.
Also the last 2 that sold on ebay sold for $5000 and $4300. One sold late last year for $7800, so my price is in line since it's likely in nicer shape than any of those 3. (the pictures of the backglass reflecting off of the playfield are with the glass OFF!!)
It's not even a good playing game, so it's worthless to anyone that's not a Cubs fan.

What if you re themed it to a Suns basketball pin?

4 months later
#992 6 years ago

Looking to trade/sell my Ruby Red WOZ. Purchased earlier this year from Jersey Jack. Single owner. HUO. Lighting 2.0 boards. Couple of mods like titan rubbers on flippers, munchkin playfield protector, and plastic protectors. Asking $8200 or possible trades. Not looking to ship at this time. Let me know.

Thx

1 month later
#1023 6 years ago

Still looking to trade for my Ruby Red WOZ. If anyone has an offer, even a 2 for 1, send me a PM.

1 month later
#1068 6 years ago

I’m looking for a nice Road Show if anyone wants to get some Christmas cash.

6 months later
#1205 5 years ago
Quoted from cuda3134:

Since everybody on here seems to have their own opinion on how much that you can sell a pinball machine for be really curious to know what you guys would like to pay maybe $2 would that be sufficient for a Jurassic Park

It seems like you’re in a bind so I’ll help you out, but unfortunately I can only do $1. Let me know if you’re interested. GLWTS

2 months later
#1263 5 years ago

Hey guys,
I’m looking to make a trade for my Spider-Man VE. HUO, I’m the only owner. I’ve probably put about 150 plays on it. I’m looking for trades at this time. Preferably a Taxi or Fishtales. Might do a sale down the road.

Thanks

2 weeks later
#1274 5 years ago

Hey guys, I guess I’m not going to get a trade right now for my Spider-Man Vault, but I’ll sell it for $5800 if anyone is interested. Just let me know.

1 month later
#1328 5 years ago

Putting my Game of Thrones Pro for sale. HUO, 1 owner. No issues, about 200 games on it. Playfield support rails installed. Asking $4800, or looking to trade for a taxi.

#1332 5 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

If your traveling to Colorado anytime soon I have a Taxi for a possible trade.

I don’t think I’ll be going thru there anytime soon. Are you seeing a trip to the sunny state of Arizona in your future?

#1338 5 years ago

Putting my Game of Thrones Pro for sale. HUO, 1 owner. No issues, about 200 games on it. Playfield support rails installed. Asking $4800, or looking to trade for a taxi.

This has been traded. Thanks.

2 months later
#1413 5 years ago

Just checking, this forum is still about pinball?

#1428 5 years ago

After going to Tilt yesterday, I think I want an Iron Maiden. So I have 2 pins up for sale. First, Eight ball deluxe, white head box version. Playfield has been upgraded to LEDs and plays great. $2800 obo. Second, Lola Taxi. Recently shopped, plays amazing. Very minimal playfield wear, extra set of plastics. $3000 obo. Also have a Donkey Kong standup arcade.

Let me know if you’re interested.

2 weeks later
#1443 5 years ago

After going to Tilt yesterday, I think I want an Iron Maiden. So I have 2 pins up for sale. First, Eight ball deluxe, white head box version. Playfield has been upgraded to LEDs and plays great. $2800 obo. Second, Lola Taxi. Recently shopped, plays amazing. Very minimal playfield wear, extra set of plastics. $3000 obo.
Let me know if you’re interested.

Ok, I’m dropping my prices for the pinsiders. $2500 firm for the Lola Taxi and $2300 firm for the EBD. Let’s make a deal this weekend.

#1447 5 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Dang. I'm tempted by the EBD. Was that one of mine?

I don’t think so, i think it came from a local woman though.

#1448 5 years ago

Ok, I’m dropping my prices for the pinsiders. $2500 firm for the Lola Taxi and $2300 firm for the EBD. Let’s make a deal this weekend.

Well Taxi is gone, still have the 1981 EBD

#1456 5 years ago

Well, I need to take EBD off the market here. I played it today and something isn't right, I need to get it fixed up, who knows maybe I'll keep it a while longer.

3 weeks later
#1488 5 years ago

Does anyone have a local Twilight Zone they might be interested in selling?

1 week later
#1493 5 years ago

I’m selling a Judge Dredd. Great shape, plays 100%. $3500.

#1496 5 years ago

Judge Dredd is sold. Thanks for the kind words guys.

1 month later
#1561 4 years ago

Does anyone have any Gottlieb system 80s they want to sell? Looking for tag team wrestling, arena, Hollywood heat, and dmds like big hurt or stargate.

Thanks

#1563 4 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

I have a Circus, listed in the market with several pics.

Thanks for directing me to that, but circus is not a theme I'm interested in at this time. Good luck with your sale, it does look really nice.

3 weeks later
#1595 4 years ago

So who picked up the $450 taxi? Looked like a bidding war was about to happen. Any playfield pics?

3 weeks later
#1645 4 years ago

Selling my Hollywood Heat. Recently serviced, LED’d, new Titan rubber kit, and new purple ramp. Plays great and has an awesome playfield. $1900 OBO.

1 week later
#1652 4 years ago

Selling my Hollywood Heat. Recently serviced, LED’d, new Titan rubber kit, and new purple ramp. Plays great and has an awesome playfield. $1900 OBO.

Price drop to $1500 firm

2 weeks later
#1680 4 years ago
Quoted from Erzak:

Saw this Blackout posted on Craigslist, but the price looks to be ~50% higher than what it typically goes for. I'm guessing that converting to LEDs wouldn't increase the value that much?
phoenix.craigslist.org link

Looks like pinside has sold 18 of them and the average price was $1250. Having a clearcoated playfield would bring it well above average. Sounds like this guy is in the ballpark with a little negotiating room to me.

3 months later
#1711 4 years ago

I’m selling my Dialed In standard. Tons of mods: mirror blades, powder coated legs, rails, hinges, station mod, building mod, spider mod, topper, cliffys throughout, shooter rod, plus others. Plays fantastic. Asking $7000 cash, no trades, no shipping. Let me know if interested for pics.

2 months later
#1736 4 years ago

Hey guys, I’m selling off the rest of my pinball stuff that’s just taking up room. I have several bally boards, Williams displays, wide body Williams lockbar, 4 new 27” Gottlieb legs (from pinball resource) still in their wrappers, taxi manual, and a Flash Gordon flashing board. Anyone interested? I’d take any reasonable offer. PM me.

1 year later
#2202 2 years ago

Looking to trade or sell my Monopoly. I’m looking for a Sega, Data East, or something alphanumeric or Dmd in trade. Let me know if you’re interested.

#2208 2 years ago

Looking for a DE Batman Forever. Let me know if you’re interested in selling.

1 year later
#2592 8 months ago

So this is a Zapcon question. Does anyone know who the artist vendor was at the Zapcons around 2017 who had the original pop culture art? I have one of his pieces and the initials are either CP! Or LP!.

Thanks

4 months later
#2661 4 months ago

Selling my Gottlieb Sinbad Solid State. Moving up to Payson in a couple weeks. Ad is on marketplace. Just bought the Pascal all in 1 board and repinned the headbox connectors.

3 months later
#2776 43 days ago

Some of the gottlieb system 1’s still use chimes. I sold a Sinbad not too long ago that only had chimes.

1 week later
#2791 30 days ago

Hell hath no fury like a seller scorned.

Quoted from Gribbs:

FYI, If you tell me you “will get back to me” on something and then blow me off, I will put you on my ‘Don’t Ever Sell Games To…’ list.
I am what they call a ‘petty bastard’.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider garlandjenkins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft?tu=garlandjenkins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.