AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider endangered.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1622 4 years ago

Baywatch for sale. Color DMD and a few mods.

Machine - For Sale
Baywatch Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Sega Baywatch for sale. XL Color DMD ($469), LED’s throughout, stickers on the shark target post and 5 yellow posts and 2 laser kick targets. 10” metal die cast coast guard hel...”
2020-01-12
Renton, WA
2,999 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 825 times
Contributed to Pinside

PM me if interested.

3 months later
#1689 4 years ago

Reduced the price on our Baywatch to $3200 obo. Has Color DMD, LED's and a few mods. PM me if interested

Machine - For Sale
Baywatch Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Sega Baywatch for sale. XL Color DMD ($469), LED’s throughout, stickers on the shark target post and 5 yellow posts and 2 laser kick targets. 10” metal die cast coast guard hel...”
2020-01-12
Renton, WA
2,999 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#1716 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Baywatch Archived
2020-01-12
Renton, WA
2,999 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside
Open to local trade. Interested in Fish Tales, Super Mario Brothers, or other 90's DMD's.

4 weeks later
#1731 4 years ago

Selling my HUO Stern POTC. Open to trades, GOTG, Dead Pool, Stern Jurassic Park or other newer titles.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Loaded 2006 Stern Pirates of the Caribbean Pinball Machine. HUO (undocumented) 3rd owner, everything works and plays as it should. Playfield, Cabinet, and Artwork in excellent cond...”
2020-02-02
Renton, WA
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 238 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#1750 3 years ago

Looking to sell our Iron Maiden Premium. Mods include Pin Monk Gel mods (Mode tree, mummy letters, Eddie cards and fireball brackets), Pinball life perfect play rubbers (color is black and on all 4 flippers, all post sleeves and mini post rubbers), TrueColor plastic protectors for the slings and inlanes (fluorescent yellow), Mezel Mods Pharoah blinder kit, Hieroglyphs flipper bat toppers, Hieroglyphs art blades, pop bumber plastic protectors (fluorescent yellow). Also have Cliffy's but not installed. Asking $6,500 OBO. Local pick up only, not looking to ship at this time. I can help you load it. DM me if interested. I will try to get pictures up later today.

Thanks,
Cameron

#1752 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I always debated about this pin an wanted made forever, it’s a blast to play but I wanted more toys in it like Metallica. Since your like me how does it hold up in a 1 pin collection? I have a TFTC for years and thinking of switching out. As usual can’t decide which one but know it would be a Stern as wanted a newer game with use of the now LCD screen. I like ramp games like Spider-Man and Star Trek that Stern has put out as feel shots all set up great. Maiden is fun but feel always playing in the middle too much and maybe leaning to just a newer Stern 2 flipper pin. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks, Brent

We love this game a lot and feel the difficulty, depth and replay value is great for a single pin collection. The pro version does use the middle ramp shot a ton, the premium/LE make you use the left ramp to activate the ball lock for mummy multi-ball. The scoop under the middle ramp also adds enough to the middle shot to mix it up a bit.

#1756 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to sell our Iron Maiden Premium. We brought our IMDN new in box through Marco as a show deal game. It was available on free play at Marco's booth for two days during Zapcon...”
2020-05-21
Renton, WA
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 229 times
Here is the listing with Pictures.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider endangered.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft?tu=endangered and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.