AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#427 7 years ago
Quoted from 1iblind:

I asked about the Pinball Magic and he said $6500. I'm not sure about the others.

6500? Jaw dropped slightly.

3 years later
#1868 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

No, but I do have an opening at the insane asylum... CSI... Really? Either you love CSI way to much or hate playing pinball... of course I am pulling your leg here a little, but just wanted you to know, CSI is not one of Sterns "better" titles... more of a placeholder in the manufacturing line until better machines and better code and a more robust pinball market demand developed. Kind of a "lean year" offering for sure. It and "24" have been touted as some of thier worst machines of the period if not ever for modern pinball. I have played both, and I agree with most on their fun quotient of being "not that much". On the other hand I did like the show...

Cannot speak to CSI, have owned 24 and miss it. 24 was from sterns cost cutting era. The toys show it, but the flow is great and the ruleset is fun. The only thing I hate is the actress for the callouts sounds board.

#1878 3 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Is the Munsters machine that bad? I’m seeing it up for sale like crazy and it just came out

Its alright. Our local route operator sold his pro and got a premium because it did well. Now its no longer the new it thing so people are dumping it to buy the latest and greatest. Pretty common with new games.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft?tu=dung and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.