AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dinobob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#343 7 years ago

Interested in possibly trading a HUO (original) Iron Man with the following upgrades:
LED Lighting w/ LED OCD Board
Red Powder Coated Armor
LED Animated Backboard lighting
Translite signed by Stan Lee
Upgraded Speakers
Whiplash EL Lighting
Shaker

Mainly looking for the following:
Metallica Pro (Or Premium w/ Cash)
Medieval Madness Remake (w/ Cash)

Open to other options, but condition of the game is very important to me. PM me with any questions or possible trades.

I love my IM, but only have room for a small collection and have had my eye on the Metallica for a while but given the similarity to IM, don't see the point in having both machines.

1 month later
#471 7 years ago

Kicking the tires for a Tron Pro (HUO) or possiblly a Star Trek Premium or Pro. Anyone looking to make room in their collection for a another title? Holding out hope for VE of Tron, but beginning to give up hope. Tron is a bucket list pin.

#482 7 years ago

Looking for a Williams IJ or PoTC. Have a lead on a very nice IJ that I would need to have shipped. May jump on it, but wanted to put local feelers out first.

4 weeks later
#553 6 years ago

Anyone with an GoT Premium/LE looking to sell? Found one out of state, but would rather not ship. I teetering between this and a Walking Dead Premium if someone wants to make a good deal.

#604 6 years ago

E-mailed and got a response this morning saying he had an offer for $6k but wanted to allow me the option to match since I was the first person to e-mail him. He sent a single pic, very hard to tell the condition apart from some cabinet fade (or poor lighting in the photo).

I passed

#606 6 years ago

Agreed, and one of the reasons I didn't even go to look at it.

#608 6 years ago

One of the most exciting yet simultaneously frustrating parts of this hobby is tracking down games. That said, I have had the pleasure of meeting some amazing, kind, considerate people solely through the shear chance encounter spawned from the buy/trade/sale of a game.

#629 6 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

BTW, I checked out the Williams IJ tonight as I am trying hard to find one for my wife that fits the bill condition/price wise (since I didn't find out it was her favorite until after I sold the one we had of course.....). To save everyone the trouble, here's what you're in for.
Zero color anywhere on the cabinet, it's completely faded on both sides upper and lower. Almost every insert has art missing and some have ghosting with a few almost the entire insert. The ball drop is worn past the first layer of wood. Needless to say the PF is non-restorable. Not anything close to what I'm looking for and some random CL fool emailed and "offered" him 6k with no photos so that's the price he has in his head. I suggested that he jump on that offer.... In the unlikely event it turns out to be legitimate.
Nice guy though with similar other hobbies/collections as me. So if that is what your looking for, it should be a pleasant transaction. He asked me what I would pay for it but I didn't have the heart to answer.

Thanks for the report. I also had e-mailed him, but didn't even bother looking at the game when he told me he had a 6k offer (5 days ago), site unseen.

3 months later
#926 6 years ago

I'm giving some thought to selling my Lord of the Rings (HUO w/ minor upgrades including color DMD and external sound adjustments and headphone / subwoofer output.) The game is amazing, but I've been working on some downsizing and this stands out as a possibility. Shoot me a message if you are interested and we can go from there.

#937 6 years ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

I'm giving some thought to selling my Lord of the Rings (HUO w/ minor upgrades including color DMD and external sound adjustments and headphone / subwoofer output.) The game is amazing, but I've been working on some downsizing and this stands out as a possibility. Shoot me a message if you are interested and we can go from there.

Going to hold off selling the game for a bit. Having pre-seller's remorse (if that is such a thing)... Need to make sure before I part with it.

7 months later
#1123 6 years ago

Kicking the "tires" for my next game. Anyone selling a Walking Dead Premium or X-Men LE?

#1126 6 years ago

Thanks pinlawyer and Gribbs, I will keep all in mind. Curious to see what Chicago Gaming's third title is as well.

#1129 6 years ago

Wow, with MB being the next possible WMS remake, that makes it tough, I may have to hold out. I was hoping for Cactus Canyon, but that may never happen. I'll keep all of your offers in mind. Thanks for the responses!

9 months later
#1350 5 years ago

Looking to trade off (or sell), a HOU LOTR. Looking for a Tron, MMr, AFMr, Dialed-In, or Spiderman/Spiderman VE. I have gone back and forth on this game for a while as I love it, but I'm ready to change things up a bit.

1 week later
#1357 5 years ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

Looking to trade off (or sell), a HOU LOTR. Looking for a Tron, MMr, AFMr, Dialed-In, or Spiderman/Spiderman VE. I have gone back and forth on this game for a while as I love it, but I'm ready to change things up a bit.

Game has been traded.

2 weeks later
#1378 5 years ago

Just listed a Metallica Premium - Home Use Only - Original Owner. Trades interested are Hobbit or JJP PoTC (w/ cash).

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Small lineup, and time to bring in another Jersey Jack game. This one is hard to part with, but the time has come. I am the original owner. A few tasteful mods (snake fangs, exter...”
2019-01-27
Tempe, AZ
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 202 times

1 month later
#1471 5 years ago

Just listed a HUO (original owner) Metallica Premium and a Dialed In (HOU - undocumented) for sale. Classifieds are live for each. I'm going to take the plunge on a POTC LE and need the room.

#1472 5 years ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

Just listed a HUO (original owner) Metallica Premium and a Dialed In (HOU - undocumented) for sale. Classifieds are live for each. I'm going to take the plunge on a POTC LE and need the room.

Going to hold onto Dialed In. Metallica Premium is still for sale.

#1476 5 years ago

Dialed In Standard w/ Mezel mods and powder coating is back up. Joe at PinballStar came through on the game I was looking to buy!

5 months later
#1683 4 years ago

Thinking of selling my JJP Pirates LE. I am the original owner. PM me if interested. I’m open to trades plus cash.

#1684 4 years ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

Thinking of selling my JJP Pirates LE. I am the original owner. PM me if interested. I’m open to trades plus cash.Going to hold onto the game for now. Had pre-seller's remorse, which is never a good sign.

1 year later
#2020 3 years ago

Just saw someone else looking so I'll hold off a bit.

1 month later
#2105 2 years ago

Looking to pick up a Metallica Premium or MOPLE if anyone is thinking about selling. Shoot me a message.

1 month later
#2147 2 years ago

Looking for a Metallica Premium or MOPLE. Shoot me a PM if you have any interest in selling.

1 week later
#2152 2 years ago

Still looking for a Metallica Premium or LE. Shoot me a PM if interesting in selling.

Added over 3 years ago:

No longer looking for the game. Thanks!

2 months later
#2205 2 years ago

Looking for a Metallica LE/Premium. PM me if you are interested in selling.

4 weeks later
#2217 2 years ago

Good evening pinsiders!

I'm still hoping to find a local Metallica Premium before I expand my search to include shipped options, which I dread. Roadcase or monsters. Thanks for reading!

1 month later
#2222 2 years ago

Looking for a Stranger Things Premium. PM me if interested in selling one.

1 month later
#2231 2 years ago

Looking for a Metallica Premium or possibly an LE. Seller’s remorse.

Shoot me a message if you are looking to change your lineup.

5 months later
#2294 1 year ago

Selling my JJP Pirates. Add is up on Pinside.

7 months later
1 month later
#2430 1 year ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

https://gameroomgoodies.com and Godzilla premium available for pre order.

Had a great experience with Gameroom Goodies.

#2431 1 year ago

Selling a HUO JJP Guns N Roses LE.

2 months later
#2499 10 months ago

He AZ Pinsiders. This is a long shot, but looking to do a trade +cash. My JJP Pirates LE for a Metallica Premium/LE. PM me if any interest.

7 months later
#2682 84 days ago

If anyone is planning on selling a Godzilla Premium, please let me know.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dinobob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft?tu=dinobob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.