5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,710 posts
  • 131 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by MrDucks
  • Topic is favorited by 95 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 51 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20160423_1806448_(resized).jpg
EK_bl-20_powdercoating_(resized).jpg
IronManVE_Apron_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4447_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4450_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captaindorky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#177 3 years ago

Hey everyone. I have a NIB RZLE #36 sitting in the middle of my game room on a pallet. I also have an AMH #36 along with a sample Cirqus Voltaire, and a RBION in great shape. Willing to entertain offers and potential trades. Wanting to downsize the collection. I'd be looking for Williams/Bally machines in good condition and we could work out the logistics.

3 months later
#348 2 years ago

Putting a few machines up for sale this weekend to make room in the house.

TWD Pro. 328 total plays. Original owner.
AMH #36. ~400 plays. Original owner.
RZLE #36 NIB on pallet. Upgraded toys.

Message for more details.

1 month later
#490 2 years ago

I have an AMH (very low plays #36) and also a RZLE (#36)NIB on pallet available. Willing to entertain offers or trades. Out of room!

1 month later
#611 2 years ago

Just tossing this out there. I have an AMH and a RZLE that I'd like to move. I'm currently out of room and would be willing to entertain offers. They are currently listed on the marketplace.

The RZLE still sits its box on a pallet and is #36. AMH is #36 as well and has low plays.

Also willing to consider a 2 for 1 deal with cash to balance.

1 month later
#883 2 years ago

I'll just throw this out there. AMH #36 and RZLE #36. Looking to sell both within the next week or two. Make me a reasonable offer. Heading out of AZ for a bit to start building a pinball collection in NE Wisconsin. Ads are here on Pinside.

4 months later
#1009 2 years ago

Hey everyone. I've been out of pocket for a few months but will be back in town next week. Looking to downsize the collection. I have an AMH that I purchased new with low plays, a RZ LE NIB still on the pallet and a CV with a sample playfield that I'm looking to move. Willing to entertain REASONABLE offers.

#1018 2 years ago

Posted my AMH and RZLE. Open for offers. Looking to downsize the collection, so a 2 for 1 with cash could be an option as well. Seriously looking to downsize. My machines don't get much play. Heck - look at what I have and feel free to send offers/interest. Only machines not available are EBD and WW (Sentimental value).

3 months later
#1116 1 year ago

Have an America's Most Haunted available currently. Bought NIB. Low plays. Also currently working on my sample Cirqus Voltaire and getting ready for sale. Let me know if interested.
Prefer straight sale versus trade but willing to entertain offers.

2 months later
#1164 1 year ago

Looking to shake up the lineup. I have a WCS 94 and a FT that are both in good condition. Looking for something of similar vintage in a trade. Feel free to PM me with ideas/offers.

8 months later
#1361 10 months ago

Looking to shake up the lineup. Mainly interested in trades, but would consider 2 for 1's or outright sale, possibly. MM, WCS, FT, and AMH are on the block.

#1364 10 months ago

Pretty Nice. Have had it for quite some time. A little pf wear on the edge of the circular scoops. Other scoops in great shape. Cabinet is solid. It's a stock machine. I haven't modified it. Plays great as is.

I do have Cliffy's for this machine, but they are such a PITA to install, I elected against putting them in. Sounds like a project for the next owner.

2 months later
#1489 8 months ago

Looking to downsize. Have an AMH, FT, WCS and original MM I'd be willing to move pending reasonable offers. AMH is mint. FT is a players machine but plays great. Has the typical cab fading and some insert wear but is still a blast. WCS is in great shape. Has a little scoop wear but plays great. MM I have had in my collection for 10+ years. Have a replacement plastic set for it as well. Excellent condition.

These aren't museum pieces. They have been played, but are fun and functional.

Jason

7 months later
#1703 10 days ago

Need to thin the herd. Have listed my AMH and also putting my Fish Tales for sale.

AMH - see ad.

FT - have owned for over 10 years. Typical cabinet fade. Slight fish insert wear. Plays great and have had a ton of fun with it. Contact me for more details and photos.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 17.50
Hardware
Pinball Haus
Lighting - Interactive
TheDudeMods
$ 209.00
$ 34.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 19.99
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 259.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 11.95
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 26.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.50
Tools
PinShield
$ 219.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captaindorky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside