AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butch2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#85 8 years ago

I'm going to be out in Phoenix next week visiting my brother at which time I'm 99% sure he's going to be putting up his X-Men Pro for sale.
The game is home use only with a shaker, motor, mirror blades and Cliffy protectors. Last I saw the game was in perfect condition. I'll have pictures probably on Wednesday. $3800 As long as everything is the way I remember it.

1 week later
#95 8 years ago

After much debate, my brother is going to put his Phantom of the Opera up for sale. Game is in Goodyear AZ. He isn't on Pinside much, I told him I would put it out there for him.

I would describe it as a player's machine. The cabinet on one side is pretty decent, the other side is planked. Playfield has some wear spots but is pretty decent. The left insert must have had a flasher issue & has been repaired (see photos).
Game plays fast and as it should, plastics are good, ramp is cracked at the entrance corner.

Boards are clean with no burnt connectors.

Display is good with no segments out.

Game has all LED's.

Back glass is really pretty nice.

Interested in trading for a Sega Twister.

$1,800 Firm

Pictures: http://s788.photobucket.com/user/Butch2099/library/Phantom%20of%20the%20Opera

2 weeks later
#103 8 years ago

X-Men is sold, POTO is going to be at the show with my brother (owner)

2 months later
#135 7 years ago
Quoted from Scott2dot0:

Hi all. Looking to get into the hobby with a clean, playable machine under $2500. I haven't had much luck looking through Craigslist and eBay. Please let me know if you have anything I should consider. Vehicle-themed machines get bonus points. Thanks!

Look 4 posts up..WPT is a great game for $2500.. I'm not sure what kind of shape it's in but if it's nice that's a good deal.

2 months later
#153 7 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

AZ needs more machines for sale. Total pin drought on the market here.

If you guys ever see anything I'm selling in the marketplace that you are interested in just let me know. My brother is in Goodyear, I can send the machine to him where you can inspect it before buying. I'm confident enough in my descriptions/pictures that you will be happy with it. But if you aren't I would trust him to be able to find a buyer.

3 months later
#221 7 years ago

Just listed a Bally BMX for my brother who is in Goodyear. Easy garage level pickup.

Machine - For Sale
BMX Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling for my brother who is not on Pinside. Game is located in Goodyear AZ. Easy garage level pickup. I can arrange shipping but local pickup is preferred. Also open to the ...”
2016-11-21
Goodyear, AZ
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 476 times

2 weeks later
#246 7 years ago

Bally BMX still available in Goodyear. Looking more for a straight sale but my do trades if the deal is right. I know my brother would love an X-Files

3 years later
#1738 4 years ago

Out visiting my brother in Goodyear. Anybody interested in a NIB Houdini? Game is in hand. Open to trades for newer Stern games and Classic Bally Williams DMD games. But would prefer to sell outright.

3 years later
#2690 3 months ago

Does anyone local to Goodyear have a Williams battery holder than I can buy from them? Visiting my brother in town and he didn't tell me he needed one. By the time it gets here I'll be gone.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butch2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft?tu=butch2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.