AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Triplecdad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#205 7 years ago

Am looking for a nice BOP (or BOP 2.0) anywhere in the Grand Canyon state.

4 months later
#674 7 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

You guys have drive through liquor stores too. AZ is the shit.

In Flagstaff 20 years ago we had a combination drive through liquor store and gun shop. Now that is convenience! Could still be there ...

1 week later
#724 6 years ago

There is a Farfalla and Devil Riders for sale in Scottsdale. Anybody here know about these machines? You can see it on Craigslist . . . unless Drag has already gotten there . . (Too soon, too soon?)

#741 6 years ago

Thanks to everyone who brought pins to Zapcon. I drove up from Tucson and enjoyed the few hours I had there. I played a Whitewater for the first time, and it was great. Also, played Dracula. I watched a guy playing it, and when the ball slid across the playfield (pulled by under playfield magnet) the guy started laughing out loud. It was a great event.

1 year later
2 weeks later
#1439 5 years ago

If you look at the Zapcon page (the home page is the only one currently updated) you can order a Star Trek pro for $4950 out the door price. I know cuz I checked on that very machine. They set it up at Zapcon, on free play for the weekend, and then you take it Sunday. Have to pay by April 11.
Speaking of Zapcon, it is not listed on Pinside under events.

2 weeks later
#1480 5 years ago

Looking forward to Zapcon, but so far only the homepage is updated, including the Stern pin offer. Everything else refers to 2018. Are things a bit out of sorts with that con or is this typical?

1 month later
#1518 4 years ago

Who brought the Creature? The mods on that were outstanding, including the Snack Bar.

2 months later
#1625 4 years ago

I know this is pretty specific, but I believe these machines are very comparable as far as price, rankings, ratings, etc: I have a very nice Baywatch, including guard shack painted by the Modfather, that was previously owned by Professor Pinball. I would like to swap for a comparable condition Who Dunnit. My daughter fell in love with Who Dunnit at Zapcon . . .

2 weeks later
#1632 4 years ago

A buddy in Tucson is not into pinball (too bad for him!) but is looking for multi-game arcade game, either standing or cocktail, but would prefer cocktail design. I thought some of you might have ideas, guidance or even something in good shape for sale.

2 years later
#2188 2 years ago

Looking for Monster Bash remake Special Edition. Can you still purchase these NIB and what retailer would you recommend? Or does someone have one for trade or sale?

#2192 2 years ago

Found one online . . . or so I thought. Called, no one answered. Then, a few minutes later they called me back. Guy was clearly from the other side of the planet . . . sounded just like the guys who call Kitboga on youtube. I could hear call center voices in the background. He said he had a MB Special Edition for $5,999!! So of course I gave him my credit card number and am waiting for the ship to arrive . . . yeah.

6 months later
#2255 2 years ago

PM sent on St pro

4 months later
#2299 1 year ago

Okay, I am in Alpine Arizona today. There is a place called the Alpine Grill and Still. Eat there sometimes, bar is nice and homey. So I walk in to get a burger and see this murderers row of pins lined up: GnR, Oktoberfest, Willie Wonka, Avatar, Hot Wheels, Stranger Things. (photo posted in topic Middle of Nowhere Arizona) If Charlize Theron had been sitting there I would have been less surprised. Pins are owned by the bar owner, and all in great condition. Played for 15 minutes, but my dog was in the bed of the truck so I had to leave - gosh darn mutt! If you know Alpine, the town probably has 200 people, but of course the pop increases due to folks like me escaping the heat. Several of these games I had never played. Can you believe two JJP games??!!
Sorta reposted here for Arizona pinheads. Would not let me post photo here as it is an ad topic, I guess.

2 months later
#2330 1 year ago

Anyone in AZ have a nice Star Trek pro or possibly premium for cash sale?

2 months later
#2379 1 year ago

Thin the herd . . . Your herd has 112 legs! Stampede!

Quoted from Gribbs:

Normally I am very open to trades, but I am trying to ‘thin the herd’ a bit. Rush LE is a great game, too.

3 months later
#2453 1 year ago

No Zapcon? Dang. Only con I go to.

4 weeks later
#2469 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I have a low-play, first owner Godzilla Premium I would swap for a nice Black Knight:SoR Pro plus cash, if anyone is interested.

This is my favorite forum topic because I am apparently into self-pity. This is because every couple of weeks or so Gribbs lists a pin I cannot afford, that I would love to own. The thought of it being so near - 100 miles north - yet so far - $ - is tantalizing. Someday Gribbs, .... until then I can dream of GZ, Valhalla and most of all Scared Stiff.

#2476 1 year ago
Quoted from ZedMcGlunk:

Just listed my really nice TOM. Also going to be listing a HEP MM soon, open to local trades.

Bought AFM from Zed, good guy to deal with. Very nice collection.

6 months later
#2648 5 months ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

No you’re good man. Just weird though on the posters part. If you’re going to sell a pin, you take a pic of your pin, right? Not Google the name of the pin and hit two buttons for a screenshot of that haha

I know nothing about that CL ad or the seller, but you might want to peruse the forum topic "More Craigslist laughs" before buying. It is entertaining and informative.

2 months later
#2698 3 months ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Anyone with Jaws money now burning a hole in their pocket could grab my amazing CFTBL instead. I might even work a two for one deal that includes my MINTY, original CV.

First, that CFTBL is an absolute beauty. I had not seen the Swinks Snack bar and snack bar open mods in person but Mike(Gribbs) was kind enough to let me come to his house and check out his extensive collection. (Ordering those mods right now) I wanted to see his creature because he had the new in playfield video on it that is really really a fantastic addition. Another very nice thing in that game though was the mirrored back glass with special lighting. Eyecatching. If I didn't already own a creature that is in fantastic shape itself, this would be the creature I would buy. Now Mike, If you sell that CV out from under me though before I can scratch up the funds ... I curse you in that your next pinball machine will be Thunderbirds!

#2701 3 months ago

Is Zapcon possibly being revived?

1 week later
#2717 89 days ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

My CftBL has officially sold for $11,900. Thanks to those who were interested, and a special rubber hose up the nose of the OfferUp troll (a self-described local pinball ‘BigWig’, so I’m guessing he checks in here.) Haha…

Congrats, that game was gorgeous. I ordered Swinks mods after seeing your game. Good for you and the lucky buyer.

#2718 89 days ago
Quoted from Oddzball:

I managed to get up to Tucson and visited the Slot Machine store. The guy there (Owner I assume?) was super NICE super cool, and they had some very cool games, but unfortunately just a bit out of my price range on things. I am curious if anyone knows though, while we were chatting, he said he pretty much sells someone all the EM machines he gets in directly and doesnt bother fixing/reselling them, and that he gets a lot of them. So my question is, who is it in Tucson that has all the EMs, and do they have any project EMs they want to part with?
On a positive note I did end up getting a JDJP, NIB from ZMeny I believe?(Flip N Out Pinball) Hopefully I will see it soon as I literally have never bought a NIB pinball machine and have no idea how long it takes to ship them andhow long it takes them to get to a destination. Very happy with dealing with him so far as the NIB purchasing is going, great communication and pretty sure Ill be very satisfied with my purchase.

Look on Pinside for Professor Pinball, his name is Eric, and he sells Pinduino mod kits. Believe his phone/contact info is on this site. Very nice person. He might have a project EM. Spoke to him the other day and I think he mentioned such. Is in Tucson.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Triplecdad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft?tu=Triplecdad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.