AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin-Pilot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1607 4 years ago

A couple classic pieces on Craigslist.

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#1621 4 years ago

I sent a "Scam" report to offer up. No way it is real.

1 month later
#1661 4 years ago

Anyone interested in an EM pin 1969 Williams Smart Set? I have one for sale on Craigslist. Mechanically it works 100%. The cabinet, and Back glass are in poor condition. The play field is in decent shape but needs touchups.

This was my first pinball game I bought as a project. The previous owner had it sitting outside on his covered patio. I rebuilt all the score reels, pop bumpers and went through the game to get it working.

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#1664 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Someone else in Cave Creek! Very cool.
If you decide to sell your Aztec let me know.
I have a Space Odyssey and Grand Prix both same year Willams games that would be awesome in a row.

You have a nice collection. Jealous. Do not have any plans to sell or trade it right now but will let you know if I do. I really like the Aztec. I got it about a year ago here in the valley from a guy that was not good with EM's. I really like getting the EM's back to running order that have been neglected.

#1668 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I applaud you for bringing EM's back to life.
There's not enough people doing that here.
Where in Cave Creek are you located?
We're up School house road a bit up the hill about a mile or so past the library.
If you ever want to stop by to play some pinball and maybe have a beer or two let me know.
Most of what's listed in our collection (with a couple exceptions) is currently in the house and working.

It is a lot of work resurrecting EM's depending on the condition. Some only need a little TLC and they are good to go. I am working my way up to a purchasing a DMD pin. Just hard spending $4-7K on a pinball game. I am sure I will break down soon and get one.

Would love to stop by sometime and see your collection, could I bring my son as well?

I live off Cave Creek road and Lone Mountain area. (south Cave Creek) lol.

#1670 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Sure, bring your son along.
How old is he?
Only curious because we have kids that are 8 and 10 and was wondering if they were similar age group.

He is 15. I showed him your pics of your games and he was amazed by all the games.

11 months later
#1801 3 years ago
Quoted from Highscoresaves:

I used to know a guy that would do that run for a bag if jerky...truly disappointed....

Yea, if I were headed that way I would definitely pick up the game for ya. Like Coindork said, it is about 4 hours 1 way from Phoenix.

#1805 3 years ago
Quoted from Highscoresaves:

Ok. I'll list up MM, AFM and MB
$150000 obo.

You missed a decimal point.

5 months later
#1996 3 years ago

Anyone on here buy the MotorDrome Ballys pinball on Craigslist yesterday? Owner listed it with a few issues. I was going to look at it but decided not to.

2 months later
#2076 3 years ago

Nothing but Pinball games, a slot machine and a Pelaton in our formal dining room! What do you need 2 places to eat for?

1 month later
#2114 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Can you do better on the price?

Always open to negotiations.

1 month later
#2161 2 years ago
Quoted from Rik_:

Who here picked up the Adams Family on Craigslist for $5k?

I was out of town as well. Ad is a little strange. Selling it for $5000 seems very low since he claims he paid 9K for it. Either way, $5k is still a good price. I'd bet it needs a lot of work.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin-Pilot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft?tu=Pin-Pilot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.