AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PeoriaKid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#127 7 years ago

I'm looking for an Elvis or a STTNG. Might be willing to trade - I have a No Good Gophers, Nascar and Data East Star Trek.

5 months later
#196 7 years ago

I'm looking for a '78 Bally Star Trek somewhere in AZ. Any leads?

1 month later
#288 7 years ago

You mentioned a STTNG for sale but I didn't see it listed anywhere, Can you elaborate?

Quoted from jalkelly:

More pins for sale right now in PHX than I can remember seeing in the last 4 years. TZ, IM, TSPP, NGG, AMH, MET, Elvis, BDK, IJ, T2, RFM, Shrek, STTNG, FT...and those are only the DMDs!
Plenty of diversity to find something that interests you and your budget. Great to see.

4 months later
#768 6 years ago

I just listed my Stern NASCAR here and on Craigslist Phoenix. It's one of a kind with almost 20 drivers autographs on the backglass including Michael Waltrip, Matt Kenseth, Elliot Sadler, Greg Biffle, Carl Edwards - just to name a few. Open to offers or trade. I have photos to prove the authenticity of each autograph.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO Nascar Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “NASCAR for sale. HUO - I'm the 2nd owner but I bought it from Monarca1091 about 2 years ago and he was the original owner. Great collectors piece for racing fans. Machine has ...”
2017-06-17
Peoria, AZ
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 273 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#833 6 years ago

Bump on my NASCAR pinball - price reduced to $2700.

1 week later
#872 6 years ago

Bump on NASCAR. $2500 OBO

10 months later
#1143 5 years ago

Hi, I'm looking for a ST Pro, Whirlwind or Bally 1978 Star Trek. Cash Buyer.

#1149 5 years ago

It's not pinball - but I listed my 60 in 1 Multicade for sale. Perfect working order. Let me know if you're interested - $800 or best offer.

phoenix.craigslist.org link

8 months later
#1379 5 years ago

Hi everyone - I'm looking for a 1979 Bally Star Trek. Prefer in working condition, but they seem to be pretty rare lately. If anyone has any leads, let me know. Thanks.

6 months later
#1672 4 years ago

I'm looking for a complete, working 1979 Bally Star Trek. Preferably in driving distance. Any ideas, pm me. Thanks

4 months later
#1715 4 years ago

Hi all - I have a 1976 Gottlieb Volley for sale. It was my 1st machine 8 years ago but its time to move on. :-/ Great condition. See pics below in the ad.

I could deliver locally or meet somewhere in the middle. Open to reasonable offers.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/89701

1 week later
#1719 4 years ago

Looking for a working, player condition 1978 Bally Star Trek located in AZ, or maybe Vegas.

1 month later
#1732 4 years ago

Hi all - I have a 1979 Bally Star Trek backglass for sale. See the ad here. Makes a great piece of wall art if nothing else!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/91790

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PeoriaKid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft?tu=PeoriaKid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.