AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Meri-cah.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1764 3 years ago

Looking to trade my Stern pirates. Really good condition. Currently posted on Phoenix Craigslist. Looking for a newer Stern pro. + some cash on my end depending. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#1767 3 years ago

Just listed my pinbot on Phoenix Craigslist if anyone is interested. Fully refurbished with brand NOS clear coat playfield and all new plastics, rubbers and balls. Great Condition. Plays perfect.

2 weeks later
#1772 3 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

It’s not popping up for me on CL

Sorry guys. Sold within 24 hours.

#1774 3 years ago

Not too much out there. I was able to jump on the Deadpool premium last week. Now I think I’m gonna start building a VP to add to the collection. Anyone build one recently?

2 months later
#1859 3 years ago

Just posted my MMrRE Phoenix Craigslist. Thinking...... of letting it go for something else. Hot wheels and maybe Star Wars premium.

5 months later
#2017 3 years ago

Hey AZ crew! Having thoughts of mixing up my collection. Not really sure what’s out there and who’s willing or wanting to part with what. But I figure I can’t be the only one “thinking” of changing the line up. I keep my games in tip top shape, waxing and cleaning regularly. Games are pristine with pictures ready to anyone interested. Really looking for trades due to the crazy pinball market.

* Iron Maiden Premium. HOU. I am the original owner. Added hieroglyphic art blades and spit fire model plane

* Guardians of the Galaxy Pro. Added Groot arms and custom orb with infinity stone. Looks awesome.

* Police Force. Excellent condition for its age. Great playfield and cabinet. Works 100%

* Monster Bash LE remake. HOU. Original owner. Excellent condition.

Love IM, but think it’s time to swap it out. Not sure for what, maybe a Star Wars Premium. Let me know what you have.

GOTG probably just looking for another Stern Pro.

Monster Bash possibly looking to trade for Attack From Mars LE.

Police force..... who knows. Maybe a 2-for-1 or something.

Honestly, if you’re interested just let me know what you have. Maybe we can work something out. Games I currently own are:
WoZ, Deadpool Premium, Hot Wheels, Ghostbuster and cyclone. So obviously not looking for duplicates!

PM me

EDIT** MBrLE pending

2 months later
#2118 2 years ago

Looking to possibly trade my Hot Wheels. Original owner. HOU. Art blades. Shaker. Perfect condition inside and out. Open to possibilities. Not looking for projects at this time. Newer stern premiums (will add cash of course). AFM. Tron. Let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out.

#2120 2 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

Great game. Enjoyed playing that one at the Bat last night.

It is a great game! I was one of the first to have one here in AZ. Just like switching up my line up and Hot Wheels is ready for a new home!

1 month later
#2158 2 years ago
Quoted from Rik_:

Who here picked up the Adams Family on Craigslist for $5k?

Not sure. As is still up. Called the guy and he said within an hour it was gone out of his house. The one time I’m out of town a machine like this pops up a few miles from my house. Oh well. Was wondering how bad it was as well. Maybe the new buyer will chime in.

2 months later
#2200 2 years ago

Possibly looking to trade my Guardians pro. Very well kept, looks and plays like new. Magnet works perfect. Added Groot arms like the premiums have. Upgraded the orb as well.

Looking for 2015 or newer pins. Exception would be tron. Plus cash on my end for the right trade.

1 month later
#2218 2 years ago

Hey AZ crew. Looking to trade my beautiful HOU Star Wars premium. Possible options:

Dialed In LE
Wonka LE
AFMrLE (few bucks from me)
Guns N Roses LE
Black Knight Premium or LE

Open to others not in my collection. Let me know what you have. Just putting it out there now before I list it to see if locals want first grab at it.

2 months later
#2234 2 years ago

Ok everyone. Here goes. We have decided to put our Ghostbusters pro machine up for trade. December 2016 build date. From what I’m seeing, GB pro’s are going for around $8k.

Modest mods include flipper toppers, ecto hot wheels car, slime on ramps, zombi yeti side art, AND Stern Ghostbusters shooter rod. Otherwise game is in perfect working condition. No wear in shooter lane (mylar) and no ghosting inserts at all. Can send pics easily and will video as well. Just send me email since can’t do it thru pinside. Will be posting after the weekend officially on Craigslist and pinside market.

Want to see if anyone local has something we are interested in to make a deal good for both parties. Willing to add cash on my end for the right trade.

Possibly:
Wonka LE
JJP Guns N Roses LE
Elvira HoH
Godzilla premium

Open to other newer titles. Worst thing that can happen is I say I’m not interested. Thanks all.

4 months later
#2284 1 year ago

Hey AZ fellas. Thinking of letting my WoZ RR 75th go. HOU. Geuvea’s witch mod 1.0 installed. Full cliffys installed everywhere. Playfield is immaculate. Entire game is immaculate. 7.5 buffered boards with zero issues. I even have a few extra 7.5 GI light boards that I bought just in case one went bad. Lighted emerald city mod. Lighted winkie target. Lighted haunted forest. 2nd lighted twister mod. Titan clear rubbers installed as well. Flickering pot mod for the wizard hole. Hard copy manual as well. TILT art blades. Toto in the basket too! I can provide pics if interested.

Downsizing my collection for personal reasons. This one just doesn’t get played as much as the others. Thinking $13,900. Seems to be around the going rate with what’s out there. Wanted to check local first before I list for sale. PM me if interested and I’ll be more than happy to welcome you over to play and drink some brews. Cheers!

2 months later
#2311 1 year ago

Looking to move my Game of Thrones premium. Would rather have it go local. Listed here for $8900 obo. HOU. Second owner. Side art and shaker. Beautiful inside and out.

5 months later
#2403 1 year ago

Hey all. Throwing around possibly trading my Wonka LE. Last and latest run. Took delivery just under a year ago brand new from Hemispheres Amusements. Added inside art blades. Looking only for the following titles and maybe we can work something out:

GZ premium
EHOH premium
AFMr

#2404 1 year ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Hey Guys, a few questions for the local group that I was looking for input on:
Anyone using a powder coater in the local Phoenix area that they could refer as doing a good job on pinball parts?
I have an EM ('76 Far Out) that I would just like to get up and running (not restored, just functioning). Any EM expert repair service out there?
Also ISO PDI glass if anyone has any extra sheets that they bought but maybe decided not to use (WB or Standard).
Thanks!

I used ARC powder coating near 43rd Ave/Bethany. They did a wonderful job and only charged $65 for both rails, lock down bar and all 4 legs including bolts. But I just looked them up and shows permanently closed. Maybe try calling them. Maybe they moved or something.

1 month later
#2437 1 year ago

Anyone have a GZ premium they’re looking to unload. PM me plz. Thanks!

3 months later
#2536 10 months ago

Toying with the idea of trading my Junk yard just to mix things up. Looking to add money for a stern premium or like for like for similar Bally Williams games. Lemme know what you have. Maybe we can work something out. Either way I still love the game

3 months later
#2634 6 months ago

Listed my GZ Stern topper. Still brand new in sealed Stern Box. Would use it as trade towards some late 80’s/90’s B/W games. Maybe you have a Godzilla you want a topper for and maybe you have a game I’m interested in. Never hurts to ask. Prefer local sale. Always negotiable.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Meri-cah.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft?tu=Meri-cah and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.