AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jackontherocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#101 8 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

BTW a buddy brought me these from out east...I cant guarantee there will be any left by Zapcon

image_(resized).jpeg

Beer fest today.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

6 months later
#179 7 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

With RZ and Alien being so close together I'm unfortunately going to have to cancel one. If any local pin head is interested in grabbing my RZ before I cancel and give it to the next person in line, just let me know.
It's got all the light up figures but I didn't opt for the LED's knowing that I would do that myself to my taste. They are producing game #150 now and I am #162 so it will be very soon.

I wish the playfield had more detail and have yet to play it. I hope it's a hit. But Aline looks better than RZ so far from what I can tell.

6 months later
#750 6 years ago

After playing both days I still can't decide on a 2nd pin. I do know that every year I love playing the different game Champion Pub and becoming 2 time Pub Champion (BRC). THANKS TO the person who brings it every year. Also I play the Tempest every year until my fingers hurt. Only got to red levels and could not win the last four levels in a row to make green level this year like last year. I use to own Tempest and the original World Cup soccer pin which brought back memories.

2 months later
#931 6 years ago
Quoted from gibsonrd:

I'm on the lookout for a Tales from the Crypt or X-men. Let me know if you have one you are looking to sell. Pro or Le are fine.

Best of luck on getting Tales from the Crypt, took me forever but don't think I can part with mine yet.

4 months later
#1051 6 years ago

I have a friend looking to buy his first game up to $2,500 if you know of anything

3 months later
#1133 6 years ago

I want first dibs or opportunity at which ever APPL or AZ pinsider that does not want their LE after they get it please, http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/03/27/iron-maiden-pinball-machine-revealed-first-images-and-details-from-stern

3 months later
#1229 5 years ago
Quoted from monsterbaldy:

Pat you can play it at my house anytime!

To Tilt Amusemnts at AZ Mills Pro version.

2 months later
#1282 5 years ago

Probably see some Monster Bash coming up for sale with new one out

#1283 5 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

I have a Houdini pinball for sale or for trade ....

Getting Oktoberfest instead as u know I love beer and want to try this one

#1296 5 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Im definitely not getting that one ....I'm not a drinker at all ....

Sorry had to thumbs ya just playing

3 months later
#1381 5 years ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

Just listed a Metallica Premium - Home Use Only - Original Owner. Trades interested are Hobbit or JJP PoTC (w/ cash).

Archived after 3 days 202 views Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Premium/LE)ArchivedHUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Small lineup, and time to bring in another Jersey Jack game. This one is hard to part with, but the time has come.

I am the original owner. A few tasteful mods (snake fangs, exter...”
2019-01-27 Tempe, AZ 6,600
DinoBob

Always thought this would be my 2nd game or get rid of my TFTC for it or wanting to try Iron Maiden Premium but think I like Metallica layout the best, I can’t decide as usual.

1 month later
#1484 5 years ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

Going to hold onto Dialed In. Metallica Premium is still for sale.

Pictures on Craiglist believe it’s a Pro version, but always thought this would be my second game but think I want the premium version, still great price on pro good luck, have fun with pirates as fun and loaded game but not as fast as Metallica as always nice to have a good two flipper game.

3 weeks later
#1498 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

I’m considering putting my Iron Maiden LE up for sale. PM me if interested.

Do you like the Metallica pin over Maiden, curious to know. I like Maiden more as a band, the pin is fast and ton of shots but I wanted more in it.

#1506 4 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

I always want more playfield toys too, but damn dude, compare the rule sets and Metallica feels pretty bare while IMDN has a really sweet rule setup where you are rewarded for more than just shooting straight up. Add in IMDN’s 30ish high score spots and you’ve got a winner

That’s what I feel on Maiden too much center play and shots up the middle, have to have both someday I guess. Have not played the IM premium before so maybe at Zapcon. It’s impossible to decide at times as alway want a good two flipper pin as well.

#1507 4 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

In the case of Maiden less is more my friend

Get your ticket for the show in September and meet us

1 week later
#1523 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I really loved that Champion Pub! Whoever brought that, ty!

I play it ever year until I am the Pub Champion, actually it still had my initials and back to back Pub champion in game when I played it this year

#1530 4 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

Let me know if my GC on Demo Man is still there. There were some crazy good players this weekend. I know T2 got some insane scores on it.

I got my initials on T2 best game for me.

1 year later
#1751 3 years ago
Quoted from Endangered:

Looking to sell our Iron Maiden Premium. Mods include Pin Monk Gel mods (Mode tree, mummy letters, Eddie cards and fireball brackets), Pinball life perfect play rubbers (color is black and on all 4 flippers, all post sleeves and mini post rubbers), TrueColor plastic protectors for the slings and inlanes (fluorescent yellow), Mezel Mods Pharoah blinder kit, Hieroglyphs flipper bat toppers, Hieroglyphs art blades, pop bumber plastic protectors (fluorescent yellow). Also have Cliffy's but not installed. Asking $6,500 OBO. Local pick up only, not looking to ship at this time. I can help you load it. DM me if interested. I will try to get pictures up later today.
Thanks,
Cameron

I always debated about this pin an wanted made forever, it’s a blast to play but I wanted more toys in it like Metallica. Since your like me how does it hold up in a 1 pin collection? I have a TFTC for years and thinking of switching out. As usual can’t decide which one but know it would be a Stern as wanted a newer game with use of the now LCD screen. I like ramp games like Spider-Man and Star Trek that Stern has put out as feel shots all set up great. Maiden is fun but feel always playing in the middle too much and maybe leaning to just a newer Stern 2 flipper pin. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks, Brent

1 month later
#1783 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Waiting for someone to want to move a JP premium so I can give that one a try. Also interested in seeing what CGC is offering whenever they get around to it. Trying to keep the collection set to just one wall in the basement so the MET Prem may have to go if I can stomach letting it leave.

I just sold my TFTC and still debating what game to pick up to replace it. I go back and forth between Metallica and Maiden or a remake or wait on something as no rush. I like the fast way Maiden plays and music but wish it had more toys and only feels like shots which is good but seems to get too much repetitive for as much fun as I have when I play it. Metallica has been more of a challenge for me and ball drainer for missed shots. I always felt Metallica is upgraded TFTC but like Maiden music way more. Or thinking new Monster bash or other remake. Only need one game. How do they compare since appears you own Maiden, Metallica and one of the games remade MM. just curious on thoughts. Thanks.

#1785 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

The remakes are definitely great, I just didn't click with AFM and the MM got stale after a while. Interested in CCR because in a trip to the PHOF a few years ago, the wife was glued to it so it would be nice to do that for her.
I'm the opposite, I love the Metallica music as I grew up on it. I find that while not necessarily a Maiden fan, I am getting to like some of songs. I'm a big fan of the ancient Egyptian theme and the call outs are great. The layout offers some good variety and is fun for the guests to play. This is a game that the wife and I played at Zapcon a few years ago and we both liked the few games we played so much, we asked Marco if they had any floor games for sale. We kept our eye out and found one shortly there after.
Like I said, I much prefer Metallica music and the snake, cross, electric chair and especially the hammer on the premium are great interactive toys that everyone really gets into. Honestly just talking about it, I'm not sure that it's a good idea to sell it lol. Only saving grace would be that my neighbor loved it so much that he bought his first pin and it was a Metallica, so I could always play it over there.
Reason the Metallica was potentially on the block is purely because I've had it the longest (aside from LOTR which I'll die with). I might just have to relent and move to the other wall that will fit another couple of pins if I can't decide which one to let go.
Not sure that helps at all but I've owned MB, AFM, and MM in their remake or original forms and while they are all fun in their own ways, I'd honestly prefer Met or IMDN over any of the other three. But that's just my 2 cents.

Cool thanks

1 month later
#1849 3 years ago
Quoted from Rik_:

Anyone have an Iron Maiden they would be willing to sell/trade?

I keep debating if this will be my next game as well or Metallica

#1855 3 years ago
Quoted from Rik_:

A nice pinsider just sold me his, it's a grail game for me...only on here while I go grab a smoke between games haha

I love the way Maiden plays high scoring, great use of lcd screen with graphics and wished for the game to get made on here for over 8 years but wish it had more toys or something in it, it’s super fun to play but I am looking for a one game pin and Metallica seems to have more toys and kick my ass way more but I am a bigger Maiden fan out of the two bands not the two pins. Wish the center shot in maiden went through back of the game like LOTR. Or maybe something else no rush.

4 months later
#1997 3 years ago

Just saw three games loaded on truck last night on freeway, not pins but one was T2 two player gun video game

1 week later
#2003 3 years ago
Quoted from gibsonrd:

I'm on the hunt for an Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle if anyone local is looking to part with theirs. Thanks!

check with Mark P. Of the APPL as thought to my memory might want to sell but not sure

1 month later
#2037 3 years ago

You Cheat Dr Jones

4 weeks later
#2082 3 years ago
Quoted from Ready_player_one:

Hey all,
Time to trim down the collection and give the dining room back to the wife
I'm probably going to list two machines on CL this weekend, gonna post it up here first:
1) Metallica Premium Monsters
It’s HUO, I’m the 3rd owner, with some great mods:
-Shaker motor
-Art blades
-Under cabinet lighting
-Side rail lighting on both sides, makes for a cool light show.
-$7400
No issues, plays 100% with no errors.
2) Avatar Pro
It's HUO, I'm the 3rd owner, tons of mods:
-Color DMD
-Shaker Motor
-Blue LED flipper and start buttons.
-LED-OCD board
-Rock Custom interactive under carriage and backboard LEDs
-Comet LEDs
-Titan Rubbers
-Cliffy in the shooter lane
-Added figures from the premium
-Art blades
-It has some slight wear in the shooter lane. Plays 100% with no errors.
-$5000
I would be interested in trading one or both for a MBrLE, +/- cash, or maybe others on my wishlist.

Been debating about a Metallica or a newer game for awhile. Can’t decide

#2086 3 years ago
Quoted from Ready_player_one:

What’s nice about the used pinball market is that you can buy and play and get your money back out of it when you are done. You really only take a hit on *most* NIB machines, or if you have a big repair bill, and most newer machines don’t require big repairs. The pinball commitment can be as short or as long as you want it to be.

Yes I know sold my TFTC and been debating next one as Maiden or Metallica or something else that’s newer, love ramps and flow.

4 months later
#2199 2 years ago
Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

I've got a Halloween coming in with a pretty early number and was thinking of potentially changing up my lineup.
I have a Iron Maiden premium and a Kiss pro that I might be interested in trading. I'd be mostly interested in horror themed pins, and would consider 2 for 1 trades either way or +/- cash

Maybe do a Maiden pre might be interested but need to wait a few months based on things

4 months later
#2232 2 years ago

Have a Nissan 1995 300ZX black 2 seater with 132,000 miles if anyone knows someone interested, need to move out by Jan 25th

2 months later
#2271 2 years ago

L

Quoted from pinlawyer:

I’m trading my Pinball Magic. For those of you who haven’t seen it, it is powder coated and purple with metallic flake and has a Tilttopper a color DMD a mind orbit shooter Rod and other mods including LEDOCD. I’m open to suggestions, but would prefer a Mando pro or premium or a Rush pro or maybe even hot wheels or Valhalla. Open to other ideas as well.

Always a fun game to play at your house will be missed

6 months later
#2348 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I just saw this game in person. You can hardly tell it was routed, so don’t let that scare you away if you want a nice IMDN Premium. Great seller you can trust, too. If someone needs me to bring it to AZ for them, that could possibly be worked out at no cost, as I might be making another trip soon, anyhow.

Very cool, someday I think I will get this one.

2 months later
#2395 1 year ago
Quoted from Rik_:

Looking to trade out my HUO EHOH pre Insider build. Topper, shaker, side armor, stern blades, shooter knob, cliffys, medisinyl mods, and more. Looking for a MM or maybe a Godzilla Prem. Let me know what you have!

Do u like your Elvira pin or Maiden more. I am curious on your thoughts between the two for a one game collection.

1 month later
#2424 1 year ago

I have a friend in Mesa that wants to get rid of his Police Force if anyone is interested and can provide you his contact information.

#2428 1 year ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

So who are the go to Stern Distributors nib. I’m thinking about getting in on Godzilla premium but have no real clue where to start. Of if any are actually in stock right now.

https://gameroomgoodies.com and Godzilla premium available for pre order.

#2432 1 year ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

Had a great experience with Gameroom Goodies.

Good to know thanks as thinking of getting a game from them. Just have to decide on the right one.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jackontherocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft?tu=Jackontherocks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.