AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#802 6 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Maybe he bought a pinball machine for his mom for Mother's Day.

And will sell for $1k more come Father's Day

3 years later
#1753 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I always debated about this pin an wanted made forever, it’s a blast to play but I wanted more toys in it like Metallica. Since your like me how does it hold up in a 1 pin collection? I have a TFTC for years and thinking of switching out. As usual can’t decide which one but know it would be a Stern as wanted a newer game with use of the now LCD screen. I like ramp games like Spider-Man and Star Trek that Stern has put out as feel shots all set up great. Maiden is fun but feel always playing in the middle too much and maybe leaning to just a newer Stern 2 flipper pin. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks, Brent

I wouldn’t recommend it for a 1-pin collection, Nor would I recommend Metallica for 1-pin collection. But, highly recommend IMDN over Metallica. Games like SW, GOT, DP, and JJPOTC get my votes for one pin collections.

4 months later
#1962 3 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

While that may be true, these prices were the same even 2 years ago! And who's paying these prices now? The same whiney people who are also preordering $1100 iPhone 12's while waiting in food-bank lines, and claiming they cant pay their rent?

I don’t know if that’s a pop shot at guys like me or not, but I have a GNRLE on order and coincidentally an iPhone 12 on order. But, I haven’t bought a pin in 1 1/2 years and just sold my acdc. Oh and My current iPhone is a 7 (32mb) lol. I didn’t even know iPhone 12 was out, mine just seriously needed updating for what I do so worked out great I suppose. As for the last comment, I’m not complaining I can’t make rent - still thankfully employed, so maybe I don’t fit your demographic? Lol.

That said, here’s the Fox News story for any that missed it:
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/coronavirus-leads-to-spike-in-pinball-popularity

2 years later
#2518 10 months ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

I need my GF tweaked--

I read this comment totally different. And for a brief moment there, I thought I just might be your service man for the job. Carry on

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft?tu=Eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.