AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Darkwing.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 8 years ago

Can confirm Monarca's Scared Stiff is super sweet... Got to play it at his Halloween party and it played fast and smooth.

2 months later
#64 8 years ago
Quoted from 1iblind:

Thanks! Will do.

Just know that I've been there when that owner kicked his own machine before. Know what you're getting into there /disclaimer

5 months later
#142 7 years ago

Anyone else enjoying the AZ Craigslist spam? These guys need to add some variety to their scripting. Everything is $2000-$2500, with a gmail account in the same font.

2 months later
#167 7 years ago

as long as we're posting really expensive phoenix.craigslist.org links... Rob Zombie Spookshow and America's Most Haunted up for sale as a pair

phoenix.craigslist.org link

3 weeks later
#175 7 years ago

Posting my Road Kings for sale, local only so take a look at CraigsList. Replaced all the GI/Inserts with Cointaker LEDs, and adjusted all the switches. Clean as can be with the TNT Amusements sticker still there, so you know Todd Tuckey touched the boards while it was on!

Will be unloading a few more here soon as well. NBA Fast Break, and still debating which others to let go of.

1 month later
#197 7 years ago

NBA Fast Break posted for sale, local only. Would consider trades but mostly interested in having room to get my sofa chair out of my office and back into the living room ^_^

#200 7 years ago

Posted up Road Kings for sale again at a lower price. I gotta quit adding LEDs and fixing these things... naaaah

#214 7 years ago

Yep, been avoiding buying from out of state but not sure there's much choice. As long as you're not worried about turning a profit, or even breaking even really, it's no biggie. When I lose a bit on passing a game on I just consider it the rental fee.

1 month later
#314 7 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

I have a pool sharks still for sale I have it listed on CL for "2000 obo" mainly because I know how craigslist works.
Seller: hey I'm selling this for 2000
Buyer: I'll give you 1200

This hehe. I hate the craigslist dance. Having to add 10% to every listing just so the buyer can feel good about talking you down gets old.

2 weeks later
#336 7 years ago

Update: NBAFB has sold and my sofa chair is safely back in the living room. My office feels twice as big now Still have Road Kings up for sale and would dig more space, so feel free to make an offer.

#341 7 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Now go buy yourself a new dolly and save your back
https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/H-5047/Hand-Trucks/Appliance-Hand-Truck-2-Wheel
The modified harbor freight lift table is a lifesaver as well.

I have that exact appliance dolly and it's sweet for moving pins up/down stairs. Not that I will EVER move a pin up/down stairs again I think I need one of those freight lift tables as well but have not found a reasonable price on one yet.

#345 7 years ago
Quoted from BretBMF:

What's the price on the Road Kings?
- Bret

I posted it at $1200 so people would offer me $1000 instead of me posting it at $1000 and people offering $800... The stupid dance, ya know This one's in awesome condition, had a full shop job while at TNT Amusements, and then I upgraded it to full cointaker LEDs in the GI/inserts, and kept it warm frosted for a more original look. You can find one for $800 on pinside in CA but it looks to need board work.

1 week later
#356 7 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Looking for a good T2 or Southpark
There's one on CL but that guy is selling garbage at way high prices

Those machines have been posted for years on CL I think. Gotta be a reason they're still there.

#368 7 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

I've seen 5 or so of these games. I love cleaning up and restoring pins more than I like playing them, but the prices need to be reasonable and reflect condition

My gf says the same thing... "You like cleaning them up more than you like playing them!"

On a related note, I wish there was some blowback on the businesses that keep supporting the CL spammers. Why, of course, I was looking for a washing machine when I typed in pinball...

#377 7 years ago

I think I've got like four of those old DMD's too from doing the ColorDMD upgrade. TSPP, JM, ST and Tron. Are they actually worth anything?

3 weeks later
#439 7 years ago

Alright, sending this Road Kings off to get auctioned next month so I can make some more room... Anyone got a nice Earthshaker or Whirlwind for sale?

1 month later
#529 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Who got on the afm rm list?

Hopefully Tilt Studio? I'm actually hoping Castles keeps picking up new pins too. They have a new GB Pro, except the left kick out was going SDTM last time I was there. Let's hope one of the techs there notices

#535 7 years ago

Finally posted my Johnny for sale... It was my first pin purchase so it's tough to sell, but it's time to mix it up.

1995 Williams Johnny Mnemonic

Excellent condition, ColorDMD, Flipper Fidelity speakers, tasteful LEDs, mirrorblades... $3000.

#551 7 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

At least we know where all the pins in the valley are now.

I pretty much gave up on buying locally, but it's only an extra $500 to ship from out of state. With the way the Phoenix market is going I definitely see a demand for non-locally sourced pins.

#585 7 years ago

I've got an extra OEM DMD from a '95 Williams (was JM), working when I took it out... $100. Another ColorDMD casualty hehe...

#586 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

If anyone wants to go to Tilt Studios. I just got a all day pass and will be there around 12. I play in Jordans league PLOP. this weeks games Aerosmith. Groupon had a all day pass for 18 bucks. Pinballs on me? Not that that will smooth over the FG purchase but cant hurt to try.

The PLOP format sounds awesome, thanks for the heads up. I wish I could have made it yesterday, but yesterday was flipper rebuild day for Rollergames. It's 100% now... Part of me wonders if the poor guy who sold the pin even knew the flippers could be rebuilt. They were so limp I wondered what he did with the machine in that state other than wish the flippers worked.

#607 7 years ago

I swear that Indy was listed at 4K this morning when I looked again. Says 5k OBO now... Sounds like there was no 6k offer lol... Crazy.

#609 7 years ago

Well now I'm tempted to offer him $3800 heh... j/k, other than the multiball trick, I wasn't a huge fan of Stern Indiana Jones. I'd still really love a Whirlwind, Earthshaker or Police Force.

#631 7 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

I have a Rescue 911 looking to sell or trade.

That should be an easy sale... I just picked up a minty Rescue 911 and it's waaay more fun than I thought it would be. I actually didn't know Gottlieb games were any good because every single one I had played on location had limp flippers. When they're freshly rebuilt, they are just as strong as Stern/Williams/whatever.

If it ever starts to feel too easy, you can set the Helicopter action up to where it requires the EKG lights on the left to turn on again, and Tournament mode will remove the random rewards from Med Alert and set it to a static 5 million. I like the random rewards sometimes, but the 100mil one feels a bit unbalanced for competition and high scores.

#665 7 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Holy shit armed? You guys in Vegas don't mess around. The thrill of the hunt just got bumped up a bit.

Dude, Arizona is constitutional conceal carry. I think one would be insane to conduct a large cash transaction, such as a pinball purchase/sale, without taking advantage of that.

#694 7 years ago

Is it wrong to hope someone went for the Playboy pins and streamed the whole thing live? You know, someone other than me, of course...

#698 7 years ago
Quoted from DesartPins:

Whats going to be for sale at Zapcon? Looking to pick up new blood.

Perhaps the better question is, how long will it take all the Zapcon pins that are up for sale to be spoken for

2 weeks later
#747 6 years ago

The Bone Busters from Zapcon is up on CL for $1600... Played really nice, if I had room I'd snag it.

#785 6 years ago
Quoted from jalkelly:

Anybody with a Roadcase MET premium in the valley? Would entertain trading my AC/DC prem for one. Looks like Marco is selling the one from Zapcon but the Monsters cab is just not for me.

Interesting price on those unboxed games. Weren't they less NIB before being played at Zapcon? o.O

#786 6 years ago

Anybody else get sad when you see day one and leg protectors on the same sentence?

#789 6 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

He'll I even do day one shooter lane Mylar and cliffy's if possible.

Absolutely day one cliffy's... And full wax job honestly I just wouldn't want to see the plastic leg protector rub new paint when it's not needed. If ya found a way to stop it, that's cool.

1 week later
#845 6 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

I'm a Cubs fan, it's my personal machine and that is my pry it from my hands price.

Don't feel bad at all, I have a few pins that will never leave for "pinside prices" either.

#846 6 years ago
Quoted from GarlandJenkins:

What if you re themed it to a Suns basketball pin?

At least the Cubs can actually win a championship... ^_^ Don't get me wrong, I still like the Suns as a native to AZ, but I would never bet money on them. Ever.

1 week later
#876 6 years ago
Quoted from monsterbaldy:

I don't feel like dealing with craigslist yet.
-ben

When you do finally list on CL, make sure to go all caps in your listing. It seems trendy now as far as I can tell

1 week later
#891 6 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Who picked up the $12,500 Dirty Harry on Craigslist? Lmao. Crazy asking prices recently.

COLLECTOR ITEM!!!!!! <cough> lulz

#902 6 years ago
Quoted from Scott2dot0:

I talked to her and apparently her husband told her to list it at $4900 and she screwed up, but they are honoring the price she listed it at. Seems odd but maybe they have too much money. I was fourth in line so I'm sure it's already in Drag's gameroom. I kid, I kid...

I must have blinked and missed it. Think I'm going to post my Super Mario, Last Action Hero and Rescue 911 here as soon as I get a chance to clean them and take pics.

1 week later
#908 6 years ago
Quoted from Scott2dot0:

TSPP is sold. I'm thinking TWD, AS or maybe MMR or TZ next.

Pick up a Dialed-In so we can all check it out

#911 6 years ago

Ok, who beat me to the super rare Harley Davidson for only $6500. Stupid flippers!

4 weeks later
#938 6 years ago

Still have a Super Mario and Last Action Hero up for sale. Possibly a Rescue 911 as well. Will get an ad up on pinside tomorrow, too much spam off Craigslist ^_^

#948 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

There will be a new stern star wars pinball for pinsiders to play for free Saturday July 29 at jesse james comics from noon to 8pm ....

Thanks for sharing your new Star Wars Pro on free play today! I had a blast, and got a bunch of games in because there was nobody else there ^_^ You rock!

#952 6 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Any local star wars pins on route out there to try? I couldn't make it to JJC on Sat unfortunately since I had to work.
I really want to try it before my LE ships just in case.

The Star Wars Pro is staying at Jimmy James Comics AFAIK. $1/game, cheaper than Tilt...

#953 6 years ago

Anyone locally have a Gottlieb lockdown bar they would sell?

1 week later
#958 6 years ago

I've been loving the diamondplate Diner at Tilt arcade... If anyone has a Diner they'd consider selling/trading, hit me up! If not, let's still meet up and play some Diner at the arcade!! The flippers play 100% like new!

2 weeks later
#968 6 years ago

SURE ARE A LOT OF PINS LISTED ON CRAIGSLIST TODAY

#970 6 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

I believe those are WOLFMAN's from STARFIGHTERS.

Don't see a Tron LE come up for sale locally too often!

#973 6 years ago
Quoted from HankScorpio:

Someone got an awesome deal on a Pinball Magic on Craigslist yesterday! $1000!
https://ibb.co/kJ5bJa

Yeah man, saw that early and it looked like fun, didn't feel like fighting over it though.

1 month later
#997 6 years ago

where all my $1500 machines at

3 months later
#1080 6 years ago

Selling my Minty HUO Gilligans Island, details and pics up on CL. $3200.

1 week later
#1082 6 years ago

Selling my Minty HUO Sopranos, details and pics up on CL. $5200.

#1099 6 years ago
Quoted from holmstarrunner:

Where do you guys get new playfield glass? I thought there was a place locally but perhaps that's no longer available.

Firebird can probably hook you up. They had a single pane of safety backglass to sell me when I had an, umm, backglass “malfunction”.

#1103 6 years ago

Sopranos is sold, thanks for the interest. Still have a minty Gilligans Island listed on CL.

1 month later
#1132 6 years ago

Looking for an In The Groove or Dance Dance Revolution machine. Yeah, it’s not pinball, but still Ideally would have memcard/usb slots, and/or already be pimped out with open source Stepmania. Have a Gilligan’s Island to trade, maybe a minty Rescue 911. Or good ol’ CASH

3 weeks later
#1135 6 years ago

In case the AZ peeps missed it on CL, Arcade ‘85 is open tonight from 8-11p in Gilbert.

2 weeks later
#1140 6 years ago

Wow that’s a lot of pins up on CL now that Zapcon has passed. Everyone making room for Iron Maiden or what?

4 weeks later
#1187 5 years ago

y0 dawg, I heard you had a T2 for sale.

1 month later
#1198 5 years ago

I was looking at that totally sweet punbot too hehehe... But yeah, haven’t seen much get posted lately except “collector quality” pins.

#1206 5 years ago

Well played, Garland And now we have demonstrated the Craigslist Principle <tm>. Doesn’t matter what price you list a pin at on CraigsList, just know know that you will be offered less. Even if you try $2

#1208 5 years ago

Half a cricket, no more

But yeah, sorta losing interest in pinball a bit. I used to be able to find pins in the $1k-3k range, but that has appeared to dry up.

Last reasonably priced pin I have seen was Motordome on Firebird Pinball’s site. $1500 isn’t bad, but man I watched that game on YouTube and it just may have the most annoying audio of any pin haha.

#1212 5 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Sorry to hear that Darkwing .
Are you getting out altogether or just not looking to buy anything ?

Nah, not looking to sell anything really, I’d actually be afraid if I got interested again I wouldn’t be able to find much affordable haha. But I have somewhat given up searching for new pins.

Lately been more into NES collecting, up to 357 games so far, half way to the whole collection

Hopefully pinball will become unpopular again somehow

#1213 5 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Yeah I'm pretty much in the same boat I've been back home for about 3 weeks and have been in my game room like twice. I just look out there and haven't really seen anything I want or gets my excited.

What’s really bad is when you realize you aren’t playing your new Iron Maiden pin and haven’t even updated it to the very latest code :O

2 weeks later
#1231 5 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Of freaking course I left arizona to comeback to the bay for work and a Space Shuttle and 78 Playboy come up for sale. I would of been there that damn night to buy both. Such is my life lol
Congrats to who got em

Stroll on over to the Pacific Pinball Museum and you'll feel A-OK about the move back to the bay area I figure I know who picked them up anyway, if they were legit, hahahaha...

2 months later
#1264 5 years ago

C’mon who’s got a Roller Coaster Tycoon they wanna sell/trade

1 week later
#1275 5 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Kind of an odd request, but anybody local have a big buck hunter pro they want to sell?
Looking for a nice quality machine without problems.

Good luck! I’ve only gotten to play the one at PHOF and it was fun hunting haha.

Also looking to make some room, so I’ve got a Data East Simpsons for $2800, a Street Fighter 2 for $2600 and a Dead Pool Pro with mirrorblades and shaker for $4999

Just shopped the SF2 with clear bands, yellow superband posts, and rebuilt both primary flippers with new coils, bats, superbands. Plays fast like it should. Awesome condition PF.

The DE Simpsons is in fantastic shape as it was previously shopped by Firebird pinball. Original Mylar is in fantastic shape as are the plastics, and no play field paint missing here.

Dead Pool Pro is in perfect condition and plays fast as it could with a fresh coat of wax immediately after unboxing.

1 week later
#1286 5 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Nds777 = Good dude.
Hope you guys can work something out.

Props to Nds777 for a smooth deal and being all-around good dude Now for some RCT and JD!

1 week later
#1302 5 years ago

Anyone have a nice Ripley's Believe it or Not? I'm looking for a RBION and hoping to not have to ship Hit me up!

#1305 5 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Kind of an odd request, but anybody local have a big buck hunter pro they want to sell?
Looking for a nice quality machine without problems.

The one in Ahwatukee popped up on CL at a lower price. phoenix.craigslist.org link

#1307 5 years ago

I’ve got a Rollergames for sale. Freshly rebuilt flippers and it plays great. Cliffy installed on the ramp. Needs some work on one of the pop bumpers and the lower gi is out. Asking $1300obo.

2 weeks later
#1320 5 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

After spending a year in Washington DC with a fantastic pinball scene and getting a chance to play every new game. . . I honestly don't know (but I do find myself feeding quarters into JJP POTC compulsively).

I really like the new POTC game too! I want to play it a bit more before I throw down on another NIB. I pretty much always enjoy a new pinball game, so hard for me to tell if it's just the flavor of the week. Let me know if you ever see a JJP POTC on location in AZ

2 months later
#1400 5 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Hop Central (https://hopcentralbrewery.com). I have a Scorpion and Firepower there now. I’m almost done with a PinBot then hope to get OK in March if I am lucky.

Sweet, right down the street from work. I’ll definitely stop and check it out. You should definitely put more pins there

#1409 5 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

The bar is awesome, but they don’t have food. That said, they are surrounded by it and you can bring in anything you want. Also a lot of the surrounding places deliver there.

I can vouch for the New India Gate buffet across the street Going to have to check out the pins at lunch.

#1419 5 years ago

Oh, right, pins for sale... Yeah I guess we could do that. Been on the fence about selling WH20 but I think the time has come. Badass condition, ColorDMD, 3D translite, LED’d, new ramps, etc. Believe I’m the 4th owner on this one. $6500 firm or I’d consider trading towards a JJP Pirates LE.

#1421 5 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

was this the one a zapcon last year ?

I wasn’t paying attention last year, but it may be. I was looking through the images on Yelp for Starfighters and thought I saw it there too.

3 weeks later
#1453 5 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Looking for pinball repair as good as firebird. Kris is too busy. Pm me on who you use and who you avoid. Thanks.

I fix everything I can. However, sometimes you just have to wait for the pinball whisperer, err, Kris

#1461 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Yeah, those are up there all the time and priced high enough that they likely won't move very quickly. There used to be an $11k Tron LE in there too, but seems like that one sold or is being kept.

I figure they are just listed as a “if you’re interested at this price” thing. Obviously they’re not concerned anout selling it quickly heh. All good as long as they don’t get refreshed to the top every day, yeah?

1 week later
#1475 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

So all of you nib regular buyers can some of you pm me and tell me who your favorite and most cost economical distributor is? I’m also curious about financing options. Just want to look at things from both perspectives. Thanks.

Ezpz, if you have to finance a pin, you shouldn’t be buying it... Orange County Pinball has shipped overnight to the Phoenix terminal several times for me.

#1478 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Was that on a Stern? Did it end up as the same price as if Stern would have drop shipped?

Yep, got a Stern IMDN and DP for MSRP price. Sorry I don’t know where to get the homie-hookup $5k Stern price

4 weeks later
#1504 5 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Do you like the Metallica pin over Maiden, curious to know. I like Maiden more as a band, the pin is fast and ton of shots but I wanted more in it.

I always want more playfield toys too, but damn dude, compare the rule sets and Metallica feels pretty bare while IMDN has a really sweet rule setup where you are rewarded for more than just shooting straight up. Add in IMDN’s 30ish high score spots and you’ve got a winner

3 weeks later
#1542 4 years ago

Who picked up that smokin’ deal on the Black Knight LE?!? hahaha...

#1547 4 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

What did I miss? The laughs, not the game.

I was laughing at the “hey I’m unboxing my BK LE but if you want to buy it it’s $9k” post on CL

1 month later
#1594 4 years ago

RollerCoaster Tycoon is listed in the marketplace - $2600 -

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “2002 Stern RollerCoaster Tycoon! Full Cointaker LEDs, new clear rubbers all the way around, freshly rebuilt pop bumpers, new lollipop rails, fresh pinballs, orange superbands, ori...”
2019-08-20
Scottsdale, AZ
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 465 times

#1611 4 years ago
#1626 4 years ago

Wanted the Spy Hunter listed last night but was too exhausted to go chasing. Looks like a fun score

6 months later
#1730 4 years ago

Selling my HUO Tron Pro, original owner, minty condition. Would consider a partial trade if you have a nice condition DDR or ITG dance game.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner of this Tron Pro w/3D translite, picked up NIB in April 2015. Currently at 1498 plays and is HUO. Fresh coat of wax before it ever saw play. Silk screened cab and...”
2020-01-13
Scottsdale, AZ
6,999 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 255 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#1747 4 years ago

Anyone got a nice Johnny Mnemonic for sale locally? I sold mine a few years ago, but miss it and need another

2 months later
#1781 3 years ago
Quoted from Nds777:

I was messing around with installing vpin and fx3 in a clone of a vertigo cab until my wife stole the 32” monitor out of it to work from home. It’s free and fun to tinker with but no it’s nothing like real pinball, which people like to mention as if I didn’t know. :p

It’s been a good 6-7 years since I missed with virtual pin. The physics is a LOT better one the engines now, if you compare them. I am happy enough with how FX3 / VP10 work. Looking to build a virtual pin setup here soon. I get tired of playing the same pin over and over again, so having hundreds of pins on one cab is a good trade off for me.

I’ll be listing my Avatar Pro here soon, and for the first time I would rather ship than sell locally. I just don’t want to be around anyone with all this Covid crap going around I’d have to wash my hands for five minutes after just counting the cash hahaha

#1787 3 years ago

HUO Avatar Pro up for sale. All dialed in and ready to rock.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Hey there, looking to sell my 2010 Stern Avatar Pro pin. Home use only and it clearly shows in the pictures. I picked this up last year from the original owner. I've since given...”
2020-07-16
Scottsdale, AZ
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 269 times

2 months later
#1864 3 years ago

Finally getting around to posting Simpsons. Almost through my list of games that need to go! Just a few fixes to Excalibur and I'll get that one up as well. Mostly interested in a cash sale, but if you have a Life Fitness commercial treadmill for trade, hit me up! Those half-marathons aren't going to train for themselves

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1990 Data East Simpsons pinball in fantastic shape as it was previously shopped by Firebird pinball. Full LEDs, new rubbers, freshly rebuilt flippers, superbands, new pinballs. Or...”
2020-09-20
Scottsdale, AZ
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1095 times

1 week later
#1869 3 years ago

I always thought the CSI spinner toy looked cool. Would like to spend some time on a nicer condition one. Have only played the CSI at Bay Area Pinball Museum (or whatever it’s called) and it was I need of a shop.

#1874 3 years ago

Yeah, I think the point stands that like/hate is always going to be up to the player. I have (and had) some really unpopular games that I think are awesome. So just judge for yourself and ignore the pinside top 100 rankings.

1 week later
#1917 3 years ago

When an item doesn’t show on OfferUp, sometimes you need to change the search radius from the default to max distance.

#1943 3 years ago
Quoted from Rik_:

Why do I look at this thread, knowing that I don't have the room for another pin...asked the wife if she minded me moving a pin or two into the bedroom to make room for that Tales of the Crypt. I don't think I have to say how that conversation ended lol

Don’t do it man lol... Just got the last pin out of my office and not ever doing that again. It seemed like a great idea at first but holy shit I felt like one of those hoarders on TV after awhile. Just because you technically “have room” doesn’t mean you should!

#1951 3 years ago
Quoted from PappaDubz:

Ready Player One Arcade in Glendale is opening up today after many months of being closed do to Covid
5140 w.peoria ave
Glendale Az 85302

Awesome, go hit it up. Only arcade in town with a DE Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

#1952 3 years ago

I also hear they have a new Turtles and Avengers Infinity Quest.

#1954 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I believe he sold that when the new one came out.

Aww, boo haha... Some of those older games are easy to sell, so it makes sense. I put a whole lot of time in on the Back to the Future there one summer before it sold. I miss that game too!

#1957 3 years ago

It’s not just pins, look at the price of houses right now. I wanted to buy, but no thanks. I’ll just wait for the next crash. If it goes up forever, oh well haha. I still put a lot away in savings either way.

#1969 3 years ago

Thinking about selling/trading my super nice Robocop, documented HUO with the original sales receipt. Mostly interested in a similar condition Johnny Mnemonic, Whirlwind, or maybe Road Show.

3 months later
#1998 3 years ago

I've got a new/unstalled spike shaker motor (rev c) and knocker kit, both from pinball life. Sold my machine before I got around to installing these. $60 for the set. Cleaning out the garage

I've also got a few DMDs I could let go. One from a Tron that was never used (well, ok, 10 games before I started working on Eli's mod), and one from a HUO Dirty Harry. $80 each.

#2000 3 years ago

Shaker/Knocker kit has sold, thanks for the interest all. Still have the two DMD's if interested. $80/ea.

1 month later
#2034 3 years ago

Man I’d love a Stern Indy, but I got a new StepManiaX game showing up next week and I’m already pushing pins into the garage. Guess I need to hurry up and list a few games!

#2044 3 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Got my second shot! I’m going to go to PinBrew in OH to celebrate

Getting my first next week bud! It's still going to be awhile before there's an excess of appointments... So if anyone is interested in getting a shot as soon as possible, check out the volunteer opportunities here. Help out with the vaccination site for a single shift and get your first shot along with a scheduled appointment for the second.

https://www.handsonphoenix.org/vaccinatestate48

1 week later
#2057 3 years ago

Anyone else wondering how much longer that overpriced propeller is going to be listed on CL? Or how about that scoreboard nobody wants? You’d think eventually they’d just give up and haul it to the dump

1 year later
#2290 1 year ago
Quoted from Giebzilla:

Hi all, I am listing my Ripley’s Believe it or Not for sale.
Feel free to send me a PM if you want any additional pictures or have any questions.
Steve

I hope you set it to easy and visit Atlantis at least once before you let it go

Nice game and excellent seller. GLWS!

3 weeks later
#2295 1 year ago

GT2022 up for sale in the marketplace.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
Golden Tee 2022 Archived
“Golden Tee 2022 Home Edition arcade. Original owner, sales receipt, online paid for the season. Late 2019 build date and works 100%. Cash only, must pick up near Raintree &...”
2022-06-21
Scottsdale, AZ
3,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 69 times

4 months later
#2355 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to sell my Rush Pro. Original owner bought new and home use only. Perfect condition, came with latest version Stern scoop protector installed. Goody bag still attached. ...”
2023-03-11
Scottsdale, AZ
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 344 times

Looking to sell/trade my Rush Pro locally.

5 months later
#2481 1 year ago

On the complete opposite end of the spectrum, I’ve got a 1987 Bally Hardbody up for trade, excellent playfield and works 100%, with a somewhat rough cabinet. Players pin alllll day and a fun shooter. Open to trades for other 80’s pins, mostly looking to finish out my Gottlieb collection but always interested to hear offers.

#2483 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

How about some pics?

Too bad pics are blocked in this forum. I'll post an ad if I don't find any trade interest. But, no offense, honestly if you're looking for pics it's not the pin for you hehe. The cabinet is as bad as the playfield is awesome. It's an interesting find lol.

#2484 1 year ago

Alright, got off my arse and listed. Cabinet not as bad as I thought once I got the camera lights out. Still makes me sad to see a game not get the cabinet restoration treatment, but such is life, I can only restore so many pins xD

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “1987 Bally Hardbody, works 100%, playfield in excellent condition, flippers strong.”
2023-09-26
Scottsdale, AZ
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 593 times

1 month later
#2500 11 months ago

I’ve got an Arena up for trade. Looking for some other Gottliebs I haven’t owned yet.

Machine - For Trade
FT: Arena Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1987 Gottlieb Arena up for trade. Full warm frosted LEDs, new ramp and decal, original mylar, fresh rubber, works 100%. Looking to trade for other Gottliebs I haven’t owned bef...”
2023-05-27
Scottsdale, AZ
Trade
Archived after: 80 days
Viewed: 184 times

1 month later
#2547 9 months ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Most of the time, dealing with local Pinsider/collectors is easy and pleasant. Thank you, everybody.
...and then there are the guys who feel they need to lecture someone with 30 games about 'how the market is now'. Thanks, dude. I actually do keep an eye on the pinball market, and you might notice I still manage to sell my games without giving them away to you. Good LORD.

Premium condition and rarity cost more. Welcome to the real world haha. I always appreciate that you list your pins locally before they go out of state, even if they aren't always in my price range.

Your post did remind me of one local guy who was actually trying to bully me down on the price for a pin... Like dude, did that ever work on the playground when you were a kid? Because that's a sure fire way to get on my never-going-to-sell-to-you list haha.

1 month later
#2602 8 months ago

Just have a few pins for sale on the more affordable end of the spectrum. Apparently I cannot just “keep them all” haha

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1985 Gottlieb Ice Fever in excellent condition. Freshly rebuilt flippers and strong pop bumpers. Backglass animation works as it should after each goal. New sound board installe...”
2023-08-15
Scottsdale, AZ
2,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 118 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1986 Bally Special Force. Excellent condition playfield, plastics, and ramps. New repro clear ramp installed. Flippers are super strong. Cash only, price is firm, must pick up ...”
2023-08-15
Scottsdale, AZ
2,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 108 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “1987 Bally Hardbody, works 100%, playfield in excellent condition, flippers strong.”
2023-09-26
Scottsdale, AZ
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 593 times

1 month later
#2627 6 months ago

Ya'll reminding me of when I used to think $5k for a HUO TSPP was expensive! hahahahahaha Nowadays it's all just a big ball of hobby money that goes shorter or longer depending on choices.

3 weeks later
#2641 6 months ago

Have a Raven with a beautiful nos clearcoated playfield and full leds. Asking 2200 but also open to trades.

#2645 6 months ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Craigslist phoenix.craigslist.org link

That CL post confused me. Screen capture of a Google search, and even then there is a walking dead on each side lol.

#2647 6 months ago
Quoted from Roostking:

The ad came up ok though, right? I dont have any connection to this pin, just remember it from a few days ago.

No you’re good man. Just weird though on the posters part. If you’re going to sell a pin, you take a pic of your pin, right? Not Google the name of the pin and hit two buttons for a screenshot of that haha

2 weeks later
#2654 5 months ago

Have an extra WPC DCS sound board from a Johnny Mnemonic. A-16917. Was working 100% when removed for pinsound installation. $50.

4 weeks later
#2664 4 months ago

Still on the hunt for a nice condition Bad Girls or Spring Break. Have a really sweet condition Escape from the Lost World with the original silkscreened glass as a possible trade.

3 weeks later
#2676 3 months ago

oooh what kind of Amigas do you have. i only have an A1200 noawadays.

#2678 3 months ago

that's awesome, i build an ultimate elite 64 system a few years back, except i haven't found the donor keyboard yet. turns out you can just plug a usb keyboard in because it's that awesome i grew up with an atari 1200xl, but i discovered the amiga 500 as the first computer i could afford myself ($110 on clearance at video concepts).

for the pinball pickup though, don't be in a hurry to spend any money. don't buy any pins you haven't played before, or how will you know you like it? $700 for an atgames legends pinball you can hook up to your computer and play alllll the virtual pins on is the best bang for your buck you will ever experience. all the classics on pinball fx work great in cabinet mode on one of those things. and then after playing all the games on VP you will have a much better idea of what you actually want to spend money on. especially being in SV, if you buy a game you don't like, who are you going to sell it to?

#2681 3 months ago

I was able to eliminate the flipper lag on my setup by adjusting the antialiasing/vsync/gsync/etc. Also the actual leaf switch buttons vs the click buttons was worth it. Medieval Madness on PinballFX was spot on. But I was running on an i7 with a full size 2080TI.

I think I end up restoring pinball machines more than playing them anyway hahaha. It's super nice to have games that never need flipper rebuilds, never need transistors replaced xD

#2703 3 months ago
Quoted from Triplecdad:

Is Zapcon possibly being revived?

March 9-10th. zapcon dot com

#2707 3 months ago

I've got a documented HUO Robocop here that I'd be interested in trading for something else of similar value/condition. Mostly interested in DMD era games, but always interested in hearing what you've got

4 weeks later
#2729 75 days ago

anyone local with a Flintstones? i’ve got a nice T2 for trade, colordmd, ledocd, mirror blades.

#2732 73 days ago

Listed up a batch of Scorbits on the cheap if anyone is using that solution for their arcade.

Other - For Sale
“Have a lot of three Scorbits for sale. One box was opened to inspect but not installed, the other two have never been opened. Neat product but it wasn’t for me. I think these...”
2024-02-12
Scottsdale, AZ
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 69 times

#2739 70 days ago

had a buyer back out on this one, so listing up here! always open to trades too, interested in a Williams Flintstones, or Spooky Ultraman if any are local.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1991 Williams Terminator 2 pinball for sale. Plays fast and smooth with diamondplate playfield in awesome condition. Full LEDs, LEDOCD board to make them perfect, with mirrorblad...”
2024-02-14
Scottsdale, AZ
4,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 77 times

#2741 69 days ago

T2 is off to its new home, thanks for the interest!

#2745 68 days ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Went today still no LT. There was an EJ platinum there and it was awesome! Played Jaws pro and really didn’t care for it. Huge fan of the theme, but just didn’t draw me in. EJ definitely on my list. New flippers big improvement.

I think TCM just showed up at a bar in Wisconsin. It'll be a bit for the rest of the world. I've got an LT on order because I love Spooky, but the best thing to do is just forget about it for awhile and be surprised when it finally shows up xD

https://www.knapparcade.org/post/the-first-spooky-pinball-texas-chainsaw-massacre-pinball-machine-is-now-on-location-in-wisconsin

3 weeks later
#2772 43 days ago
Quoted from DanTheMan:

Hey all. My wife and I are really wanting a machine with bells and chimes. What worries me is my ability and parts availability to fix EM’s. I am still a noob. Would you have suggestions, keeping in mind ease of finding parts and ease of skill set? Score reels worry the crap out of me. Thanks in advance.

even SS pins can be a lot of work. virtual pinball excels at classic/simple EM pin styles. go nuts with that and crank up the volume to hear the chimes. if you really wanted to you could even wire an old gottlieb chime set up to it.

1 week later
#2785 36 days ago

Putting my Hot Shots up for sale. Fresh ramps and new wheels on the accelerator, plays fast and fun.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1989 Gottlieb Hot Shots pin for sale. Fresh repro ramps from Rampomatic. Accelerator has new rubber wheels and is super fast. Full GI LEDs and original bulbs for inserts to main...”
2024-03-19
Scottsdale, AZ
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 166 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#2795 29 days ago

i’ve got a super sweet condition Rescue 911 for trade. mostly interested in gottliebs i haven’t owned yet. wishlist is up to date!

#2801 28 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1985 Gottlieb Bounty Hunter for sale! Strong flippers, fresh rubber, full warm frosted LED’s. Original mylar still in excellent condition. Plays 100%.”
28 days ago
Scottsdale, AZ

Listing my Bounty Hunter up for sale. Plays strong and fast, fresh rubber, full warm frosted LED’s.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Darkwing.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft?tu=Darkwing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.