AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Coindork.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1120 6 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

The WOZ and GOTLE on CL are mine, let me know if you're interested. I am most likely going to be listing a fully restored original AFM ($8750), TAFG ($9500) and a nice shopped WH20 ($5000) and less likely but possible is a MMRLE with color upgrade at some point as well.

Im interested in your WOZ.
Ill shoot you a PM with my contact info.
Cheers
Kent

1 month later
#1150 5 years ago
Quoted from PeoriaKid:

It's not pinball - but I listed my 60 in 1 Multicade for sale. Perfect working order. Let me know if you're interested - $800 or best offer.
phoenix.craigslist.org link

Dude, that thing is in a converted Tron.
If that cabinet is solid, theres usually someone looking for the cab to do a restore.

#1154 5 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Does anyone know where there may be Iron Maiden’s on location? I was busy Zapcon weekend so I couldn’t give it a try. Thanks

Pat, your more than welcome to come over to my place sometime and play it.
It may require drinking a few beers though.
Cheers
Kent

#1156 5 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Cobra has one, too.

I know they bought one at ZapCon, did they wind up putting it in the bar?
If so, rad.

#1160 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

And someone bought the other four...

I bought one of them as well as a LUCI

2 weeks later
#1183 5 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Dependable Shippers in AZ?
Hi.
I know this is a FS/FT thread, not a shipping thread, but it *is* one of the few regional threads that includes AZ.
So, if you'll allow me a little latitude...
I'm negotiating a pin deal with a seller in Tempe with the hope of shipping it to MN. Can Pinsiders in the region suggest a shipper or two? I'd appreciate it. I do know of STI and already have a quote from them, but I would like to nail down at least a few quotes.
Thanks!

Another option would be Fastenal which would be a bit cheaper but more work.
This is facility to facility shipping unlike Beltmen which is door to door.

Beltman will pick up from the seller and drop off at the buyers.
Basically they pick it up in a van or a box truck, take it to a shipping/sorting facially and put in on a simi with other people stuff heading for a major city located near wherever you are. Once it arrives it gets transferred to another box truck or van etc and gets delivered to wherever you want it. The quote will be more if your in a remote area, less if your close to the facility as it requires less driving etc.

Fastinal is facility to facility. I.E. the seller would take the machine to a shipping center in their town where its put on a pallet and blanketed up.
Its then shipped to another Fastinal facility where you would have to go and pick it up. Its a bit more effort, but generally a hundred to a couple hundred cheaper.

2 months later
#1252 5 years ago
Quoted from cuda3134:

Updated list for sale , JP,MSF,FH,SPP,PM,HS, Any interest PM or call me , Some are ready to go others I need to finish ,not much left to do also a 1969 super circus gun game and a 1956 Williams Crane Machine . Looking for WD Prem. and RFM.

Did you wind up selling the Jurassic Park?
Noticed the ads not running any longer.

1 month later
#1267 5 years ago

Nds777 = Good dude.
Hope you guys can work something out.

#1270 5 years ago
Quoted from Nds777:

Darkwing never responded but now I’m in the selling/trading mood. This is what I have, PM if you’re interested.
My wishlist is up to date.
Space Mission EM - above average shape
Dungeons & Dragons - players condition
Space Station - restored
Roller Coaster Tycoon - nice
Judge Dredd - restored

Thought you just got Judge Dredd.
You tired of it already? Or just fishing to see whats out there.

#1273 5 years ago

Kind of an odd request, but anybody local have a big buck hunter pro they want to sell?
Looking for a nice quality machine without problems.

1 week later
#1276 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Good luck! I’ve only gotten to play the one at PHOF and it was fun hunting haha.

Yeah, kind of a kooky game but my inner redneck feels drawn to it for some reason.

#1279 5 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

I think I saw a BBH in the marketplace yesterday from AZ

Quoted from Squeakman:

you did. I was going to post, but couldn't remember where I saw it.

Yeah, just saw that.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67946
List as "undocumented HOU" with no photos at 5K

#1287 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Props to Nds777 for a smooth deal and being all-around good dude Now for some RCT and JD!

Bitchin, glad that worked out.

5 months later
#1486 5 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Just picked up the closest to NIB Sopranos you'll find without the box. Came in a batch of 3 practically never played HUO pins (the other 2 are already gone). The other games (Sam system with the coincell batttery) had under 300 plays and this one has much less than that (but the factory batteries died so it's all zeroed out, I put in an NVRAM). There is no and I mean no marks on the shooter lane, no dimples in the pop bumper area, no wear to the drop target decal. No mark on the right side safe decal and just a bit of marring to the edge of the left side of the safe decal. If I had to guess I would say this game has under 30 plays on it.
Cab is perfect, characters are bright white and not jaundiced from location play. All paperwork and goody bag inside
Will LED the pin and make sure everything is working.

I saw this pin in person this morning and I must say they are not exaggeration the condition.
This thing is like a time capsule from 2005, basically unplayed and mint as mint can be.
Unless you have a DeLorean with a Flux Capacitor and a tow hitch to hook up a trailer, you're not going to find a nicer machine than this.

If uncle Sam did not bend me over this year, I would probably buy this.

#1491 5 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Hey got 6 grand you can get yourself a Ninja Turtles from the good folks at Diamondback Billards. Lol

Cowabunga dude

3 weeks later
#1520 4 years ago
Quoted from Triplecdad:

Who brought the Creature? The mods on that were outstanding, including the Snack Bar.

Yep, that was ours.
Thanks for the compliment, a lot of work goes into bringing that much stuff and it’s nice to hear it appreciated (although maybe not by my back).
Glad to hear you got a chance to play it.
If you ever get up in the Cave Creek area and I’m around hit me up if you wanna play it again and maybe brink a few beers.
Cheers
Kent

#1522 4 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

Thanks for bringing that entire row of games! I think I put a GC on your Indy, and your CV is absolutely stunning (as are all your games.)

Thanks man appreciate it.
I’ll be honest though and have to give credit where credit is due. Kris and Leslie over at Firebird pinball had a hand in either shopping or restoring many of those machines (at least half of them).
Kris Spaseff worked on a few of them as well.
Wish I could say it was all me, but I simply don’t have the time because of work and family.
I fix some of my own stuff as I have time, but it’s a lot more manageable once you’ve had someone go through the machine throughly. Those guys are like pinball cyborgs that live and breath pinball. We’re pretty blessed here in the valley with a really good group of knowledgeable pinball techs.

#1524 4 years ago

I really liked the Who Dunnit.
Didn’t put up a high score on it, but got rooftop champion.

#1526 4 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Where did you get those shiney almost translucent looking flipper bats?
BTW, thanks for turning your volume up a bit so we could hear them when we were playing them.
What ended up being wrong with the Indy Saturday evening? By the looks of it, the balls weren't releasing from the idol during ball search.

Not 100% sure yet. The balls were getting stuck entertainment.
It wasn’t happening every game.
We would unjam them and then the error would clear from the test mode and it would play fine for a while. Walk away and come back a half hour later and they were stuck again. I took the coil apart on Saturday and replaced the sleeve (which was slightly warped).
It seemed to work the rest of the day then the problem persisted Sunday.
The consensus is that it’s either the opto sensors or I need to re-pin the connector. Either way I’ll dive into it this week. We basically finished unloading this evening and are now vegetating with a cocktail about to get caught up on Game of Thrones. Going to start setting everything back up tomorrow after work.

It’s going to be interesting to start going through the machines this week and see how they held up. 400-500 plays seems to be the average at a show like this. My brother in law and I spent a week going through everything before the show to make sure they were mostly dialed and not registering errors, but hey it’s pinball.
Sounds like there should be some interesting score to try and beat

The translucent bats were an eBay purchase. They look really cool, but are a bit on the fragile side and prone to cracking. Alright for home use but on a long enough timeline they will break. They look damn cool though.

#1528 4 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

Let me know if my GC on Demo Man is still there. There were some crazy good players this weekend. I know T2 got some insane scores on it.

Lol, will do.
I’m sure that Demo Man score is still good though. I walked by T2 at one point and there was a dude that had like 10x my best score.
Congrats on the No Fear.
Looks friggin sweet.

#1538 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I need another house!
coindork is Spaseff on these forums? I want to line up my Scorpion for an ultimate restoration. I know he is busy for a bit, but I want to make sure I am in the queue.

To be honest I don't know if he's active on the forums or not.
Probably best to text or call him.

1 month later
#1585 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I am still dealing with is that 1 out of 50 times the ball jumps out of the Oktoberfest VUK ramp. Maybe even less often, but I haven’t been keeping count since getting it really close to perfect.

The one I played at TPF did this. The ball comes down really fast and just flys off the wire form. I was immediately thinking if you put two post rubbers at the edd of the wireform it might correct that and act as a buffer or brake for the ball. My Jurassic park was doing a similar thing and that fixed it.
I played another machine while on a business trip in Illinois in April that didn’t seem to have this problem.
Played it for about an hour all by myself and didn’t happen once, so I guess it’s posdible it’s an adjustment?

BTW, really fun pin congrats.
Looking forward to playing it.

#1587 4 years ago

Aniraf
A couple quick questions about the venue as I’ve never been.
1) Do they serve food?
2) Are kids allowed (with parental supervision)?

Trying to figure out if Trish and I need to get someone to watch the kids or not.

1 week later
#1593 4 years ago

Anybody local have an Indiana Jones that need the "lost plastic"?
This mounts to the back inside of the cabinet behind the rope bridge.

My machine already has one and I have a duplicate sitting around that is NOS, basically perfect and has never been installed on a machine.
Going through crap I don't need, so its free if you have the machine and can use it.
I'll let it sit in the local section for a week and if not one can use it, put it up in general for free plus shipping.
Cheers
Kent

I guess this subform won't let you upload images, but here is a link so you can see a photo of it.

https://klovimg.com/images/2019/07/15/IMG_3324.jpg

Added over 5 years ago:

EDIT: This is now spoken for.

#1597 4 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Hi Kent
I'll take it if you still have it. I don't have an IJ at the moment but usually get around 2 per year and they usually don't have that plastic.
Thanks
Kris

Its all yours Kris.

#1614 4 years ago
Quoted from shaundburch:

If you guys come out this way you'd better give me a call!

Trish and I are going to head down that way Saturday to check out the the event Aniraf is putting on.
You should show up, sounds like its going to be a good time. Ill even buy you a beer
Figured we would go check that out for a while and then take the kids to starfighters afterwards.

3 weeks later
#1634 4 years ago

Kind of dead around here lately.
Anyone thinking about selling anything?

#1638 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I put up 943,240 on the Firepower at Hop Central. I'm pretty proud of that . Are you going to sell your old Jurassic Park for the new one coindork?

I really like my Data East Jurassic Park, so it's staying.
Haven't decided yet if I'll get the new one, I really wan't to play it first and see how I like it.

I did pick up a Monster Bash LE as well as Alice Coopers Nightmare castle so I got my fix (at least for a little while).

#1644 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I’m going to get the LE for the bar if you want to wait and check it out. I don’t know how anything can beat BKSoR which I absolutely love for some reason.
I really want to play ACNC! I thought that game looked great!

You have an open invite to come up here and play it.

1 week later
#1659 4 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Sega 'Lost World:Jurassic Park' is sold to a great local collector. Making an additional Pinside donation. Thank you.

Yeah, the guy that wound up with that is ok I suppose.

#1660 4 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Some info on TotAN: Undocumented HUO, beautiful cabinet, almost perfect playfield, interactive Laseriffic topper, inner lit sword mod, full LED, Color DMD, Tilt 'Gameblades', all new ramps, genie and lamp disc, upgraded speakers, just completely shopped. $9k.

BTW, I saw this machine in person.
It is friggin gorgeous.

#1663 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

Anyone interested in an EM pin 1969 Williams Smart Set? I have one for sale on Craigslist. Mechanically it works 100%. The cabinet, and Back glass are in poor condition. The play field is in decent shape but needs touchups.
This was my first pinball game I bought as a project. The previous owner had it sitting outside on his covered patio. I rebuilt all the score reels, pop bumpers and went through the game to get it working.

Someone else in Cave Creek! Very cool.
If you decide to sell your Aztec let me know.
I have a Space Odyssey and Grand Prix both same year Willams games that would be awesome in a row.

#1666 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

You have a nice collection. Jealous. Do not have any plans to sell or trade it right now but will let you know if I do. I really like the Aztec. I got it about a year ago here in the valley from a guy that was not good with EM's. I really like getting the EM's back to running order that have been neglected.

I applaud you for bringing EM's back to life.
There's not enough people doing that here.
Where in Cave Creek are you located?
We're up School house road a bit up the hill about a mile or so past the library.
If you ever want to stop by to play some pinball and maybe have a beer or two let me know.
Most of what's listed in our collection (with a couple exceptions) is currently in the house and working.

#1667 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Stop tempting me you horrible person!

LOL, give into your desires.
Money can't buy you happiness, but I can sure buy you a pinball machine that will make you happy.

#1669 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

It is a lot of work resurrecting EM's depending on the condition. Some only need a little TLC and they are good to go. I am working my way up to a purchasing a DMD pin. Just hard spending $4-7K on a pinball game. I am sure I will break down soon and get one.
Would love to stop by sometime and see your collection, could I bring my son as well?
I live off Cave Creek road and Lone Mountain area. (south Cave Creek) lol.

Sure, bring your son along.
How old is he?
Only curious because we have kids that are 8 and 10 and was wondering if they were similar age group.

#1671 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

He is 15. I showed him your pics of your games and he was amazed by all the games.

Cool, I'll shoot you a PM so we don't derail and monopolize this thread.
Cheers
Kent

2 months later
#1691 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

In case you didn't see it, I put Jurassic Park (Limited Edition) in at Hop Central. Hopefully some of you will enjoy it as much as I do!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scorpion-phoenix/page/2#post-5277647

Awesome.
I still have yet to play one of these.
Guess I’m going to have to make a trip down there soon.

6 months later
#1754 3 years ago

Turning a one pin collection into a two pin collection gets my vote.

1 month later
#1773 3 years ago

Been quite in here lately.
Not much going on locally I suppose.

#1776 3 years ago

I’ve been spending my spare time cleaning out the garage.
Trying to tidy it up to where I can actually set up the overflow from the house out there where they can be played (inside the house is at full capacity).
It’s close, and I’m at the point where I’m exploring mini splits to keep it cool out there. Been selling off some arcade games to help free up the space as well as did some trading of arcade games for pins. Other than that, not a lot going on.
Curious to see what CGC and JJP have on the horizon. Other than that casually looking at late 70s-mid 80s solid states.

Got one cocktail pin in my near future, but other than that not a lot on the horizon.

#1779 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Jake Danzig out here by me did a great job converting his garage, you may want ask him for input.

Cool, I’ll shoot Jake a text later in the week with a couple questions.
I know a couple of arcade people locally that have done the same.
Figuring out what size or how many units I need based on the square footage is pretty straight forward.

I would be more curious to hear what other people did as far as insulation.
It’s a 3 bay garage and the previous owner did install foam board panels on the garage doors. I feel like I could probably double up on those though.

#1782 3 years ago

Ok, who up in Cave Creeks drives a black Toyota Tundra and just picked up a Stern Pirates of the Caribbean?
Saw you driving down Cave Creek rd just a few minutes ago.
Congrats!!!

1 week later
#1790 3 years ago

Jurassic Park Lost Worlds is Sale Pending.

1 week later
#1797 3 years ago
Quoted from psd4me:

Anybody in the Page area willing to pick up a machine and hold onto until Bob Cunningham can get out there to pick it up? Thanks in advance, Mike

I don’t think there are any pinside member within a couple hours of page.
That’s a very small town in northern Arizona that boarders Utah. Closest would probably be Flagstaff, which is a couple hours. It’s 4 hours or so from the Phoenix metro area.

#1800 3 years ago
Quoted from Highscoresaves:

I used to know a guy that would do that run for a bag if jerky...truly disappointed....

Yeah, but that’s the I-10 to California.
Shit, I normally pick up games for friends for free if I’m making the run anyway.

#1817 3 years ago
Quoted from Rik_:

Haha, I actually bought the JPLW from him, and if my memory serves me right, I did end up buying all the beer the night he dropped it off!

That was fun as hell.
Good dude and both machines are very clean.

Rearangement is the key to getting more machines to fit. It’s like an ongoing game of Tetris.

#1825 3 years ago
Quoted from oliviarium:

I have a Pinbot for $2000 and a Firepower w/ drop target mods for $1900.

oliviarium
I was getting a new radiator and thermostat put in my truck a couple weeks ago and my mechanic asked if I used my lift gate much.
I kind of chuckled and we got into a conversation about moving Pinball machines.
Long story short he said he was in the process of buying a new house and it has a game room with a pool table.
He asked me if I had a firepower and I told him no, but asked why.
I guess it’s his favorite pinball machine from when he was a kid.
He told me to keep an eye out for one if one comes up for sale.
If you still have it I might contact him this week and see if he’s serious or not.

#1826 3 years ago
Quoted from oliviarium:

I have a Pinbot for $2000 and a Firepower w/ drop target mods for $1900.

oliviarium
Also, I have an operator warehouse fresh Space Shuttle project I would trade you for the firepower (plus a little cash on my end) if you’re interested.
Descent cabinet, back glass is nice, playfield has old mylar (a few wear spots at the edge of the mylar). All in all it’s a nice machine if someone wants to put the work in. Hasn’t been plugged in for probably 20 years and is legitimately operator warehouse fresh.
Brought it back from California a few trips ago and it’s still folded up and wrapped up. Got too many other things I’m working on now and probably won’t get to this for 6 month to a year.

2 weeks later
#1841 3 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Ughh, can we stop talking about games I want but don’t have space for?
Does anyone know how to illegally dig under my neighborhood and build a pinball speakeasy?

Just do it little by little like in The Shawshank Redemption and dump the dirt in your trash each week so no one notices.

2 weeks later
#1862 3 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Do we either have a stern rep in town, or another person who might have stern long range onto emitters/receivers in stock if I need them? I am having an issue with a game and I might need to rapidly repair it for tomorrow (long story).
I may need https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-long-range-opto-emitter-assembly.html and https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-long-range-opto-receiver-assembly.html.
At some point I am just going to build a huge stock of this crap because I hate that we can’t get anything without waiting a week .

Fred is the only licensed Stern dealer I’m aware of.

https://www.gameroom-goodies.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlsy9lor16wIVbR6tBh1ysgYsEAAYASAAEgIghfD_BwE

1 week later
#1873 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

No, but I do have an opening at the insane asylum... CSI... Really? Either you love CSI way to much or hate playing pinball... of course I am pulling your leg here a little, but just wanted you to know, CSI is not one of Sterns "better" titles... more of a placeholder in the manufacturing line until better machines and better code and a more robust pinball market demand developed. Kind of a "lean year" offering for sure. It and "24" have been touted as some of thier worst machines of the period if not ever for modern pinball. I have played both, and I agree with most on their fun quotient of being "not that much". On the other hand I did like the show...

The skull lock is actually pretty bad ass though.

#1875 3 years ago

Some of the machines I play the most don’t even make the top 100.

#1879 3 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Is the Munsters machine that bad? I’m seeing it up for sale like crazy and it just came out

There’s a few places locally where you can check it out and play it first if you’re interested in one. Check it out and see what you think.

Level 1
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/13710-level-1-arcade-bar-gilbert-az

Electric Bat
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/11724-electric-bat-arcade-tempe-az

#1889 3 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

Now the rare 'back to topic' post.
I have a nice, fast playing Black Knight 2000 with full LEDs and new rubbers. I don't mind keeping it around, but I want to see if there are any interesting trades out there. Specifically looking for certain classic solid state Bally machines (late 70s - early 80s) of similar value. Not looking to sell, trade only.

I’ve played this machine in person on numerous occasions. Super clean machine that plays fast and problem free.
A true survivor that in great shape.

#1899 3 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

Only thing about Level 1 is they dont have any classics from pre 1991.
That guy must think they're boring or something.

True.
They have mostly new Sterns and 90s DMD era pins.

If he’s looking for a mix of eras, I agree Electric Bat and Starfighters are probably more what he’s looking for.

I still think making an arcade/bar hopping experience out of it is the way to go though.
Stop 1 = Level 1. Get some Gyro tacos and something to drink while you play some pins.
Stop 2 = Electric Bat. Get something to drink and play some more pins.
Stop 3 = Starfighter. Close out the night here and go home.

1 week later
#1931 3 years ago

I’m pretty much in the same boat as a lot of you.
I haven’t played location Pinball at all since early March.
Nor have I been to a bar or eaten out in a restaurant since then.
Mostly hanging out at home and doing stuff here as well as going into the office.
In a normal year I’m on the road traveling about 1/3 of the year for work. This has basically been cut to zero.
Been on a few game pick ups and what not, but not much else all that exciting.
There’s a few people outside of immediate family and work that I hang out with, but in general it’s a pretty small bubble.

#1934 3 years ago
Quoted from Highscoresaves:

If I visit, am I considered family?

Yes, but not in the cousin loving sort of way.

#1936 3 years ago
Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

Listed my popeye and tales from the crypt on the marketplace.
Id be interested in trading 2 for 1 towards a newer game and id give a deal to anyone who might be interested in taking both

Nice looking Popeye.

#1941 3 years ago
Quoted from Rik_:

Why do I look at this thread, knowing that I don't have the room for another pin...asked the wife if she minded me moving a pin or two into the bedroom to make room for that Tales of the Crypt. I don't think I have to say how that conversation ended lol

Convert the garage into another game room.

#1950 3 years ago
Quoted from PappaDubz:

Ready Player One Arcade in Glendale is opening up today after many months of being closed do to Covid
5140 w.peoria ave
Glendale Az 85302
Iam glad I have a Pinball place 15min away from my house.

Awesome.
I know Danny put in a lot of hard work putting that place together.
Glad to hear they are able to open back up.

#1953 3 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Awesome, go hit it up. Only arcade in town with a DE Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I believe he sold that when the new one came out.

2 months later
#1987 3 years ago
Quoted from HooperTriplett:

Thanks all in advance for your advice.
Begininng to think about making a NIB purchase, but uncertain which distributors are recommended in the area. Any recommendations?

What manufacturer/title?

1 month later
2 weeks later
#2010 3 years ago
Quoted from Rik_:

Thank you! First time ever being the guy to move the machines, and Ready Player One was amazing in helping us unload ours and load his. Hope you have as much fun with it as we did!

Awesome, I’m going to have to come over at some point and check out the new machine.

1 month later
#2024 3 years ago
Quoted from Rik_:

So I stupidly reacted when the lady told me to "just do it", and now am the new owner of a HUO Stern Indiana Jones with color DMD and LEDs. I don't have room for it. So I either need to sell a mint HUO The Lost World Jurassic Park or just flip this IJ. Anyone interested in either?

Just wanted to point out.
You don’t have room, yet you have Hercules on your wishlist.

#2026 3 years ago
Quoted from Rik_:

Well, you make room for that one lol

All joking aside, there’s part of me that wants one as well. We were talking about it the other day that I could always just buy a conex box to put on the property just to put a Hercules in it.

#2032 3 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Isn’t that the game that uses a cue ball?

Yep. The closest place I think you can play one is Banning.
If I ever built I giant hanger sized building on the property I might consider getting one for the novelty, otherwise it just take up too much room. The best thing about that machine is seeing the reactions on people’s faces when they see it for the first time

#2036 3 years ago

I’m probably going to be getting rid of a Williams Laser Ball and a Bally Lost World if anyone’s interested in a couple early solid states.

#2038 3 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

but I got a new StepManiaX game showing up next week

I want to see pictures of this thing set up once it arrives.
My wife keeps telling me she wants a guitar hero and thus far I’ve managed to dodge a bullet on that one.

#2048 3 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Got my second shot! I’m going to go to PinBrew in OH to celebrate . After that I’ll get HOP Central back on track with tournaments and stuff. Anyone interested can expect me to have some game rotation and everything ready in April.
Speaking of game rotation, is anyone interested in my Oktoberfest? The game has been on route, but if you know me it is perfect . I have a protector on it and I’m pretty anal about cleaning, waxing and changing balls. Just PM me if you are interested. I love the game, but it seems like a better home game than a bar/tournament game.

Awesome.
Got my first shot on Thursday.

#2049 3 years ago

Looking to trade for a nice Metallica.
Fair value for fair value +/- cash on either end to make the deal correct and fair.

Things I have to offer that I’m thinking of getting rid of:

Williams Laser Ball
Bally Space Invaders
Bally Lost World
Williams Fire
Data East Lethal Weapon 3

Things I’m less interested in trading, but would for the right machine:
Capcom Airborne
Capcom Pinball Magic
Stern Orbitor 1

I also have a bunch of EM rifle and shooting games and would let go of a couple as part of the right trade.

Mostly just looking for a nice Metallica at the moment, but would entertain trades for anything on my wishlist.

#2052 3 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Found a Crosstown at a Garage sale in Scottsdale 10 years ago for $60!!! Unfortunately had water damage on the pf. When I listed it I had 3 people from out of state that were ready to drive out immediately for it. Only one I've seen or heard of in AZ and it went to California.

I picked a nice one up at an estate sale a couple years ago for $300, so that’s 2.
Gave it to one of the dads at the the kids school just before Covid. Dude has helped me load the truck for ZapCon a couple times and helped me out with a lot of other stuff.
It was in good shape, but had sat for 30 years and needed gone through.
He spent most of his free time during quarantine going through it and has it working now pretty close to 100% now.
That ones up here in the Cave Creek area.

#2054 3 years ago
Quoted from WasZapped:

I have only one pin, Cross Town, and it is my baby. In the last year my "co-workers" are in my office trying to see who can make it past 1999 the fasest, makes for great Zoom background noise. It is here in AZ. You can see it in my "game room".
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/waszapped

There you are.

#2059 3 years ago
Quoted from oliviarium:

the scoreboard would be cool if i had basketball games in my living room

Or hang it on the wall by a Super Chex

1 week later
#2072 3 years ago

Dinning rooms are overrated

#2075 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

That's where mine are right now... ain't nothing formal about it.

My wife approached me a couple years ago and said she would let me turn the formal dinning room into a second pinball room if I bought her a new Ford Explorer.
I went out and bought her a new vehicle the following week.
We only used the formal dining room like twice a year anyway on the holidays and seemed like wasted space.
Win win for everybody as it fit 11 more pins and 4 arcade game in the house.

I never did mention that I would have bought her the car anyway.

#2078 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

The wife has plans on getting them out of there by building a RV garage/Casita and moving them out there to an environmentally controlled room where the collection can grow past the 7 I have right now. I need a nice add-a-ball wedge head (Subway is the dream), a 70s decade pin (Probably Paragon), a Bally Fireball or Centaur and any reasonable other 90's B/W pin along with a Fire Power or a Flash, a BK2K or BKSoR premium with topper. I would quit then... who am I kidding?

The wife and have thrown that idea around a bit over the last few years.
Might wind up doing it at some point.
We’re on 5 acres and I spent a lot of 2020 clearing the property. Mainly because of fire hazard, but also things like rodents scorpions and snakes. Still working on clearing, but as space opens up it really gives you ideas as to what you can do with it.

#2080 3 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I have this increasingly realistic dream of building an underground arcade in my back yard. The amount of research I have done on this is idiotic I am sure, but shit…can you imagine how amazing that would be?

Dude, have you seen the guys in Norway that built the pinball club in an old bomb shelter?

#2090 3 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

CgC should release CCr soon
AP is about to announce, as is Stern , unfortunately we don't know what ....

Also Spooky is nearing the end of the Rick and Morty run. People in the low 700s are getting their build sheets and they are only making 750.

1 month later
#2115 2 years ago

Anybody local interested in a Bally Lost World or Williams Lazer Ball before I list them or dump them at Captains?

3 months later
#2195 2 years ago
Quoted from EEE:

Does anyone have a shooting gallery arcade that they’re ready to let go of?

What exactly are you looking for?
An old EM rifle game or something else?

#2197 2 years ago
Quoted from EEE:

Something along the line of a US Marshall. No power requirement is preferable.

Gotcha.
I don’t have one of those.
I do have a bunch of EM rifle games though.

5 months later
#2238 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I want to put this out there for local Pinsiders before I go to Craigslist or make a national ad:
I have an HUO Jurassic Park LE (#54 of #500) with the Stern topper. I am not aware of ANY cosmetic or other issues...solid play field. It is in 'collector condition' and plays great. $20k (OBO). I will also consider a Godzilla Premium or LE + cash, or possibly a JP Premium +cash.
It is available in Scottsdale anytime. PM me, if interested. Thanks.

Would you consider a Star Trek LE as partial trade?
I have one that’s the same model LE as the one in the other thread you were trying to buy.
It has a shitload of mods from the previous owner, plus a box of ones that were never installed. It’s HUO (me being the 2nd owner) and pretty darn nice.
I’m in Europe at the moment, but you can come up to the house and check it out when I get back.
Let me know.
Cheers
Kent

5 months later
#2305 1 year ago

I've got the itch to pick up a Halloween CE, so I'll be selling some vids soon to clear space in the game room and contribute to the fund: Tron, Galaga, and Joust.

You can come over and play mine.

#2307 1 year ago

I may take you up on that if I don't get one ordered soon! There's one at a comic book shop a couple blocks from my childhood home (Shoutout to Jesse James Comics - who have an absolutely badass collection of pins and vids). I've made a couple of trips down there in the last few weeks, but I'd rather hang with you. It's been too long.

Well, let me know.
I’ve got an Alice Cooper as well (which is equally bad ass), but I think Jesse James has one also.

#2309 1 year ago

They do! Dug that one, too.

It’s hard as balls yet fun as hell.
Love battling me some monsters.
Sometimes it’s really brutal, but when you get into a good game it’s awesome.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Coindork.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft?tu=Coindork and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.