AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BenetBoy78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#93 8 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Star Trek Premium still for sale...

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

That BG is really sweet. The ST gameplay is even sweeter, if that is possible. GLWTS

2 weeks later
#106 8 years ago

I have available for sale or trade the following that I can bring to ZAPCON:

1.Two Stern speaker panels from my MOPLE and BSM for sale, make offer.
2.Left and right side rails from my HUO LOTR in excellent condition, make offer.
3.Misc cabinet 8" 12"and back box 4" speakers from newer Sterns available as a result of Flipper Fidelity upgrades, request pics and make offers.
4. One set of used Stern legs from HUO LOTR in very good condition, make offer.
5. IMVE apron with factory installed decals in excellent condition from HUO 40 play machine, make offer.
6. Gottlieb 1973 Pro Football backglass in good condition, some flaking, request pics and make an offer.
7. Williams 1990's white thick plastic backbox replacement lamp holding panel, without holes ready for your custom design or matching the existing, make offer.
8. Avengers Hulk Tilt-Topper second hand damaged, request pics, make offer

Help me out and take this off my hands. Mike

#114 8 years ago

I have an Ironman VE apron with decals in excellent condition. I did a Pinball Refinery upgrade to my IMVE and this 40 play on the game apron is now unneeded. Can bring to ZAPCON. Make offer.

IronManVE_Apron_(resized).jpgIronManVE_Apron_(resized).jpg

#116 8 years ago

I have for sale a used wide body sheet of JJP invissiglass off of my Roadshow pinball machine. The glass appears to be in great shape no scratches that I can see. Asking $200.00 cash. Available Friday.

#118 8 years ago

Any of you know a reputable powder coat company to recommend for some pinball rails, hinges and doors? California, Arizona, Nevada, wherever, just needs to be a dust free, high quality control, shop. Willing to pay for craftsmanship level work. Much appreciated, Mike V.

#122 7 years ago

I installed 30 sheets of PDI glass this weekend and have the glass that I replaced available. All glass is in good shape and most in excellent used condition. No major scratches at all that I see.

PM if you want some or all, approx. 29 sheets. 24th street and Chandler Blvd are my major cross streets.

#123 7 years ago

I have a 1973 Gottlieb Pro Football backglass available for anyone who needs one better than they have now. PM and I can shoot you a few pics. Could be a wall hanger too with the bright colors... Come and get it, and some nice used PF glass before Phoenix Bulk Trash pickup hits Area 1 in late May.

1 week later
#125 7 years ago

I am looking for a HUO low play POTC.

1 month later
#136 7 years ago
Quoted from Scott2dot0:

Hi all. Looking to get into the hobby with a clean, playable machine under $2500. I haven't had much luck looking through Craigslist and eBay. Please let me know if you have anything I should consider. Vehicle-themed machines get bonus points. Thanks!

A Bally Night Rider is on Clist that might be a good starter pin for you at $1200. It is an EM, but highly rated. Not my pin....yet. LOL. Its a sickness....

phoenix.craigslist.org link

3 weeks later
#144 7 years ago

Putting up my TOTAN for sale or trade to the locals first. I have $7100 in it with a color DMD and the interactive sword topper. It is in excellent condition with the exception of a hairline crack at Genie hole. Playfield and Bizarre hole in excellent condition. Ramps and plastics are in excellent condition with no cracks and no chips. Flippers rebuilt and very strong. Minimal fade on cabinet reds. Cabinet in excellent shape but the head has some minor, minor move scrapes. Leg cabinet protectors installed.
I will email pics to anyone interested. PM with your text number or email.
Possible trade for anything on wishlist except Ghostbusters (coming), but prefer a cash deal since I really need space.

1 month later
#159 7 years ago

Ghostbusters LE number 427 nib strapped on a pallet in my air conditioned space for sale $9000 cash.

Added over 7 years ago: SOLD

1 week later
#164 7 years ago

Selling my Stern Indiana Jones pinball machine in excellent un-documented HUO condition. Has Shaker installed. $4700 cash. PM for pics or stop by and check it out 24th street and Chandler Blvd.

2 months later
#213 7 years ago

I have a Stern Indiana Jones on the pinside market place at $4400. Holiday price reduction to $4000

Really nice with the shaker.

I also have a TOTAN that is really nice too on Pinside market place. Send me your email and I will get you pics of it. $6800 Holiday Price.

#224 7 years ago

Stern IJ is sold. TOTAN holiday special $6,700 with topper, color DMD brassed shooter housing, purple flipper bats, micro crack in PF by genie hole one switch needs attention and a couple bulbs need replacing in back box. cabinet is in really good shape, minimal fade on original decals. head has some scrapes. the bazaar hole is low play along with the shooter lane. Original coin door in great condition with manual custom cards. Pics emailed upon request.

#228 7 years ago

I have a sheet of playfield glass in good condition off of a Safecracker pinball machine. Yours for free. text me at 602 803 1446 if you want it.

#229 7 years ago

Holiday price on my TOTAN reduced to $6500. See Pinside add, pics on request.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41557

1 week later
#245 7 years ago
Quoted from Kingoftron:

I've got a HUO X-Men LE Wolverine for sale in Glendale. I've got a bunch of pics in the marketplace. $5500

I love my XMEN LE Wolverine. It has to be the most fun for the money in a recent Stern LE. I am worn out after gameplay...who needs the gym? GLWTS, great gameplay, IMHO.

#250 7 years ago

I have a beautiful Fish Tales with a Diamond Plated playfield in very good condition. It plays 100%. LEDs and colored rubbers and posts look beautiful. This machine is gorgeous. Great machine fast and fun. Cabinet has some fade. Cash deal. $3000.00. I got this from Kris at Firebird a few months back for $3200. I need space, my loss your gain.

1 week later
#282 7 years ago

I am looking for a person or persons who needs to re-do cabinet art on a Pinball machine and is willing to work together on mine and your cabinet restorations. I have a Fish Tales and a Indiana Jones that both need to be re-done. One at a time.
If you are interested in getting at least one of my cabinets done and at least one of your cabinets done together as a team, lets talk.

1 week later
#313 7 years ago

Merry Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah and Happy Kwanza!!!

1 week later
#332 7 years ago

I need some help moving my NIB RRWOZ from garage up two steps in to the house and down four steps in to the playroom. Most of the pins in my collection are at home and are Free Play available for compensation of your muscle. It will take two other fairly strong guys in addition to myself, so anyone interested will need to coordinate. The Batman66LE is shipping today, so that is not yet available. GBLE is here and awesome. RS and JY are at the office with a couple wedgeheads. LMK, available all week. Days are better than nights. 24th street and Chandler Blvd 85048

#335 7 years ago

Shout Out to JarbyJibbo aka Jesse and his wonderful wife for their assistance moving the Woz and IJ. The refrigerator dolly is my new master!! Big THANKS for clueing me in!!! Getting old and losing muscle sucks, but pinball folks such as Jesse and his lovely wife make it easier. Thanks again!!

#342 7 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

No problem! I hope you got it all set up and playing 100%. WOZ is a game that I have been meaning to try since I'd like to try and find one JJP that I felt like having in my collection and for as much as a Tolkien fan as I am, Hobbit just didn't do it for me.
Now go buy yourself a new dolly and save your back
https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/H-5047/Hand-Trucks/Appliance-Hand-Truck-2-Wheel
The modified harbor freight lift table is a lifesaver as well.

I got RubyRed up and running big thanks to you and the Mrs.

Anytime you can, come on over...its fun!!!

2 weeks later
#375 7 years ago

Thinking about letting go of the Batman66LE, Episode 69 The Contaminated Cowl. Cool Card of Batman fighting a Cobra on the apron. It has around 50 plays. With topper. $9500.00 would convince me. PM me if interested.

#382 7 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Thinking about letting go of the Batman66LE, Episode 69 The Contaminated Cowl. Cool Card of Batman fighting a Cobra on the apron. It has around 50 plays. With topper. $9500.00 would convince me. PM me if interested.

Price reduced to $8700, or trade for HUO Low Play Smaug Hobbit.

1 week later
#428 7 years ago

Batman 66 le sold. It was beautiful.

#431 7 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Glad you got it moved, sorry it didn't click for you. Ever get Woz up and running again?

Badman wasn't so good for me. But I sold my TWDLE for similar reasons....not much fun. Others agree to disagree, and that's cool. I really liked the video of the old vehicles and street scenes, but that was about the most interesting thing ....for me.

WOZ is up with new light boards 4 and 5 and noise filter and some awesome work by Kris at Firebird. The guy is meticulously persistent for the real solution. Come on by and put some games on it. Every other SS game is error free playable now too, thanks to Kris.

#437 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

I would be buying this if I didn't have one. Seems like a deal to me. Glws Patrick

Its the same old story for me too. Buy one, have it shipped, pay more than you could have.... and then one comes up locally. Patience is a virtue!! GLWTS GREAT price.

1 week later
#447 7 years ago
Quoted from taimaster2005:

I have an RBION listed on Phoenix CL if anyone local is interested.

RBION is an awesome game. ColorDMD just came out in it's support. GLWTS, sorry i have one already.

#454 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Low 2ks to low 3ks is what I see them going for.

Just curious on your pinside name to lighten up a rainy day in Phoenix:
1. You smoke every day
2. You drag race everyday
3. You cant get out of bed everyday
4. or ????

LOL..

#473 7 years ago

Whoops

1 week later
#504 7 years ago

I have a HUO under 300 play POTC, with pinbits shaker installed. Looking firm at $5750.00. It is beautiful.

I also have a 1974 Gottlieb Wedgehead Football pinball machine. $750.00 firm. Nice machine was on route, but really nice all around.

Out of space.....

#510 7 years ago

I listed my GOTLE with under 200 plays HUO on the classifieds for $6500. Also listed my HUO Transformers LE Combo for 4950. POTC still available as listed. $200 off the list price of each of these pins for local buyers.

1 week later
#530 7 years ago

Somebody make me a reasonable offer on my HUO POTC under 300 plays. Immaculate, with Pinbits shaker. I have 5250 in it w/out shaker. Make me an offer. It has new PDI glass on it too.

3 weeks later
#704 7 years ago

I have my HUO TFLE Combo and HUO POTC available as listed on Pinside.

1 year later
#1358 5 years ago

Looking to sell outright, or trade my HUO Low play HULK Avengers by Stern for a low play HUO Aerosmith pro. HULK has the $400 Color Dmd in it. $4500 if you have cash. It is as it came out of the box. Flawless.

2 months later
#1449 5 years ago

Looking for pinball repair as good as firebird. Kris is too busy. Pm me on who you use and who you avoid. Thanks.

#1455 5 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

What do you need repaired? Can we help you on the forums?

I received some direction to my issues. Just need to get time. Thanks for responses. All good. Thanks again.

1 month later
#1509 4 years ago

Anyone looking for a CGC Monster Bash LE with under 50 plays contact me. It’s new out of box and perfect. $7800. In Ahwatukee.

1 month later
#1559 4 years ago

Monster Bash LE less than 100 plays. Immaculate. $7500 cash. Pm me if interested.

1 week later
#1571 4 years ago

Sold the monster bash. Thanks to Dave.

Would like to sell the Atari Superman. Fun machine for the Fourth of July holiday. Come get it for $2000 Cash if you want it. It’s listed with pics and description. Need to make space according to the Lady of the House.
Thanks Mike.

2 months later
#1682 4 years ago

Looking for a RR WOZ and a Beatles Gold. I have a Pinball Refinery Iron Man w color dmd and pdi glass and a Ripleys w color dmd pdi and a couple Playfield mods. Text is best 602 803-1446. Mike V

1 year later
#1891 3 years ago

Looking for a Stern Jurassic Park Premium within 500 road miles from Phoenix. New or lightly HUO.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BenetBoy78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft?tu=BenetBoy78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.