AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BallyKISS1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1979 3 years ago

Anyone selling Attack From Mars remake or original?

5 months later
#2100 2 years ago

An

Quoted from jester523:

Both Elvira and Rick and Morty are pretty awesome games.

EHOH is probably one of the best pins ever made. I have not played R&M or seen the show. Electric Bat Arcade in Tempe has one, at least the last time I was there.

#2101 2 years ago
Quoted from Rik_:

BKSOR is gone, traded out for a Batman 66 (thanks
Otto110 !) Still have the mintiest IJ4 and TLW:JP you have ever seen taking up space that needs to be used for something else, or so the lady says

Damn that was a nice trade. I have a BKSOR with shaker, topper, and Powerbladez. Bought new last year I may be letting go.

#2103 2 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

Yeah, that's the one I play at Electric Bat. Their pinball selection is pretty sweet these days.. EHOH I played at Hop Central, but haven't been there in a year...

Tilt Studio has Elvira also. They haven’t gotten anything new in a while. The owner sold a few pins. He had Ghostbusters pro for sale for $4500+tax but had over 5000 plays on it. Electric Bat has a nice collection.

2 weeks later
#2113 2 years ago

Can you do better on the price?

11 months later
#2285 1 year ago

Going to be listing my AIQ pro. Bought last year. Added great mods to it. Pics and more details coming.

3 weeks later
#2293 1 year ago

Anyone in Arizona looking for a pro or premium Rush or Mandolarian NIB no tax lmk. I have a distributor whose looking to make a run to Arizona next month.

2 months later
#2313 1 year ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

I've got the itch to pick up a Halloween CE, so I'll be selling some vids soon to clear space in the game room and contribute to the fund: Tron, Galaga, and Joust.

I have a CE non butter I am thinking about selling. Added house mod, custom coin Michael Myers coin reject buttons, Halloween magnetic lockdown bar accent, decals, and Michael wood head for the topper. I clear coated the lockdown bar and side armor with 2k max clear.

3 months later
2 months later
#2413 1 year ago
Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

Anyone interested in Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle? It has all the addons except it isn't butter cab. Nice condition. Would consider a sale or trade for wishlist games. Mostly interested in Bally Williams or Cactus Canyon remake + or - cash or a sale at around 7k

Man if I didn’t have Scooby paid for.

1 week later
#2420 1 year ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

A T2 was on OfferUp for 4 minutes and I missed out lol.

Yeah to bad it sat in Oregon for 6 years in storage. A lot of moisture. It went fast.

1 month later
#2465 1 year ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

AC/DC Premium (original 2012) up for trade.

What are you looking for in trade?

3 weeks later
#2482 11 months ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

On the complete opposite end of the spectrum, I’ve got a 1987 Bally Hardbody up for trade, excellent playfield and works 100%, with a somewhat rough cabinet. Players pin alllll day and a fun shooter. Open to trades for other 80’s pins, mostly looking to finish out my Gottlieb collection but always interested to hear offers.

How about some pics?

1 month later
#2510 10 months ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Have a one-owner Foo Premium I'd love to trade.

What are you looking for?

#2514 10 months ago

Any interest in a Halloween CE to buy or trade +/- cash. Like new condition. Comes with nice mods listed below.

I bought a blood suckers/ classic edition backglass that has Halloween written on it, but still have the one that does not Halloween on it.

Vimtoman house mod with vines and scoop add on

Wizard Mods coin door and speaker panel covers

Michael Myers head on the topper

Cento Creations pumpkins on upper playfield, knife decal, Halloween magnet for lockdown bar, Stair, and roof decal mod.

filament printing custom coin door reject buttons

Pindefender shooter lane protector orange

Leg and bolt protectors.

Lockdown, and side armor sprayed with spray max 2k clear coat.

One servo replaced for 1st Hedge Michael last month. I also have extra plexiglass protectors that go over the drop targets from spooky. I also replaced the RGB lighting on the lower portion of the upper playfield last month.

I can deliver also. I live in Johnson Ranch.

1 month later
#2557 9 months ago

Any interest in trading for my Halloween CE? Here’s all I have put into it

Vimtoman house mod with vines and scoop add on.

Wizard Mods coin door and speaker panel covers

Michael Myers wood cutout head on the topper

New 1/4” deflector shield kit that goes over drop targets. Also have extra protectors that go over the drop targets from spooky.

Cento Creations pumpkins on upper playfield, knife decal, Halloween magnet for lockdown bar, stairs, and roof decal mod.

Rocket City 3D start button

filament printing custom coin door reject buttons

Pindefender shooter lane protector orange

Cabinet leg and bolt protectors.

Lockdown, and side armor sprayed with spray max 2k clear coat.

One servo just replaced for front Hedge Michael.

Newest code installed.

Lmk what you have in trade to offer.

#2569 9 months ago

If doesn’t get picked up I could use one for my stern lighting. Thank you!!

#2571 9 months ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I have one you can have. Just PM me, if you want.

Oh awesome. Thank you! Do you still have your LOV for sale?

3 months later
#2652 5 months ago
Quoted from NeonBaller:

I'm looking for a Rush LE or an Aerosmith LE/Premium in good to excellent condition. Cash on glass or I also have a Venom LE to use as part of a trade if you're interested. Thanks!

Man I wish I still had my RUSH LE. Would love a venom LE

2 months later
#2706 3 months ago
Quoted from DangerzoneArcade:

Bad Cats sold. But my No Fear is still available. New cabinet, decals, and inside art blades, new plastics, new rubbers, new LEDs, new ramps the play field is perfect. New legs, new side rails, new hinges, new lock down bar New driver board, and all the rest of the boards have been serviced and are in perfect condition colored LED DMD.

Did you order a Jaws LE, TCM, or LT for your arcade?

1 week later
#2721 88 days ago
Quoted from Oddzball:

STTNG, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Hulk or one of the marvel pinball games forget which one .

I called months ago and it was The Avenger's premium 2012 and they wanted $8k. At least was at the Mesa store when I called.

3 weeks later
#2735 63 days ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Looking to trade a Zep Prem up or down. Huo around 100 plays. Will deliver and help set up. Thanks

What are you looking for in trade? And what are you valuing your LZ at? Is it stock?

#2744 60 days ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Anybody know when electric bat might be getting their Looney Tunes ? I hear they are shipping and really want to give that a few flips .

Went today still no LT. There was an EJ platinum there and it was awesome! Played Jaws pro and really didn’t care for it. Huge fan of the theme, but just didn’t draw me in. EJ definitely on my list. New flippers big improvement.

1 week later
#2751 47 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Check their facebook page they will usually have a low key announcement that a new game has arrived. I go pretty much every week so I'll update this thread.

Thanks appreciate that. Wish I was closer. Crazy they got Pulp Fiction before Looney Tunes

#2753 46 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Just a heads up, Pulp Fiction has hit Electric Bat.

Hopefully looney tunes is soon.

#2759 44 days ago
Quoted from Pin-Bob:

I asked them this past Tuesday. No word on Looney Tunes from their distributor & they have not been sent a final invoice yet. That means it's probably still a ways off. Pulp is great though!

Looking forward to trying PF. And eventually LT.

#2765 42 days ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Last call: Minty, original CV headed out of town this Sunday.

How much?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BallyKISS1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft?tu=BallyKISS1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.