AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Andyzola87.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#340 7 years ago

Wanting to trade my JJ for a RFM, Shadow or Fishtales. Would consider other DMD titles also. Has full LEDs, new LED DMD, new ball trough opto boards, new MPU, installed new caps and bridges on the solenoid driver board less then 3 months ago. I live in New Mexico but I go to Phoenix and Tucson often.

phoenix.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#410 7 years ago

Have a nice Williams Roadshow for trade. Looking for other DMD titles +- cash. Let me know if you are interested

#412 7 years ago
Quoted from Scott2dot0:

Interested in a nice Last Action Hero?

Send me PM with your contact info

1 week later
#442 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

I have a set of GB LE , powder coated lollipop side Rails that I will not be using .
They are brand new with no scratches
$60

Do they cover the flipper buttons?

#444 7 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Lollipop rails do cover around flippers, and a good price. Didn't mean to step in just wanted to help.

Thanks man

1 month later
#697 7 years ago

Who's all going to Zapcon this year and are you taking any games? This will be my second year attending and I'll be bringing my TSPP.

#701 7 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

I am bringing Rescue 911.

Awesome! I've never played that pin so it will be nice to try it out

1 week later
#726 7 years ago

I'll be taking a set of pinblades for GB with me to Zapcon if anyone is interested. They are not the Zombi Yetti blades but the other ones you can get from pingraffix. They made some with and without slime on the top portion of the blades and these do not have the slime. Selling them for 40 bucks if anyone is interested.

#730 6 years ago

GB pinblades have been sold.

4 months later
#974 6 years ago

Selling my TSPP that was at Zapcon this year. Asking 4900.00. Machine has a few mods, full LED, I have a vivak playfild protector for both playfields that I have not installed yet, but it will come with it. I will deliver to Phoenix at no charge. PM me for Info. Thanks

1 week later
#980 6 years ago

Price on TSPP dropped to 4500.00

2 weeks later
3 months later
#1073 6 years ago

Have a friend looking for a Mario Borthers if anyone has one for sale. Thanks

1 month later
#1088 6 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Just listed my Refinery Metallica Pro on CL .
phoenix.craigslist.org link

Looks awesome! Ive been wanting one and this makes me want one even more

#1090 6 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Let me know if you're interested
It's as solid as as they come .

I am but I my finances only allow trades right now. Only game I would trade at the moment in my collection is a LOTR I picked up a few months back.

#1093 6 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Someone is looking for a LOTR in the N.Cal thread.

I’m not in a rush to move it out. It’s a good game but I never have tome to play it.

#1094 6 years ago
Quoted from holmstarrunner:

Where do you guys get new playfield glass? I thought there was a place locally but perhaps that's no longer available.

Pinball life had a good price on glass last time I checked. Now sure if that’s still the case. Check with Firebird Pinball, they may have some in stock.

#1109 6 years ago

Have a LOTR I’m wanting to trade for a CFTBL, MET, Shadow and IJ. I’m open to other games but those are top of my list. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

1 week later
#1112 6 years ago

Interested in trading LOTR for shadow and BSD if anyone has them

#1117 6 years ago

I have a LOTR for sale. 5k let me know if you are interested

2 months later
#1165 5 years ago

Still have a LOTR I’m looking to trade or sell. LMK. Thank you

2 weeks later
#1181 5 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

I use Beltmann.

Didn’t you have shipper drop or put a fork in one of your games reciently?

3 weeks later
#1192 5 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

47k for a Supreme pinball machine. If I see someone in Supreme these days all I think is what a d-bag.

Lol I saw that a little while ago

1 month later
#1251 5 years ago

Thinking of selling my LOTR for 4800. If anyone’s interested PM me. Thanks

#1253 5 years ago

Sale pending on LOTR. Thank you

7 months later
#1465 5 years ago

It seams Emily is handling a lot this year instead of Wes. That’s the only difference I’ve noticed

3 months later
#1605 4 years ago

Looking for a Jokerz for a friend. Let me
Know if anyone has one for sale. Thank you

#1613 4 years ago

My friend was gonna buy Monarca’s Jokerz this Saturday but he sold it before he could get down so we’re back on the hunt. Monarca’s Jokerz looked really nice and it was a great price.

3 weeks later
#1635 4 years ago

Still looking for a Jokerz myself.

#1643 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

What is WPT? Sorry, I don’t know the code for that one

World Poker Tour, I believe

2 weeks later
#1677 4 years ago

Looking to trade a players DE Phantom Of The Opera for another title, let me know if you’re interested. Thank you!

4 months later
#1726 4 years ago
Quoted from captaindorky:

Placed my FT and WCS94 on Craigs List today if anyone might be interested. Both are solid playing machines - not museum/collector quality. I've had both in my collection for over 10 years. I also have reduced the price on my AMH.

Are you looking for any trades?

5 months later
#1766 3 years ago

Looking to trade my players Phantom of the opera. Game plays great, has burn on phantom face on play field and flash lamps have been removed due to insert melting, flash lamps no longer fit in that area. Game has cliffy set, red titan rubbers all around, new LED display, incandescent lamps, new magic mirror assembly from cliffy, new connectors on power supply board, replaced TIP36’s on driver board to make it more reliable. Let me know if you want pictures of machine. Interested in system 11 but open to anything. Thanks!

1 month later
#1823 3 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Just checking in. Anyone got anything 2k and under.
Looking to add something just for the hell of it

I have a phantom of the opera for 1700

1 year later
#2236 2 years ago

Been debating this for a while and I’m ready to let go of my ghostbuster pro. I’m looking to trade before selling outright and want to see what’s available. Game has some mods like figures, added lighting strips, ecto 1, flipper bat covers, side art blades and plastic protector/outlane mod with center post that can be removed. I also upgraded the cabinet hardware for the leg bolts to the Williams style. Game was on route for about a year, back of cabinet has a few chips.

Main games I’m wanting to trade for are: Creature From The Black Lagoon or Theater of magic. Will entertain other offers though. I’d be more then happy to deliver to Phoenix/Tucson area. Thanks

Added over 2 years ago:

Trade has been worked out. Item no longer available. Thank you

1 week later
#2240 2 years ago

Hey all, gonna be posting a Houdini with a 2018 build date up for trade or sale. Asking 7K obo. has water torture Mod, shaker motor, side blades, and api theater mod. also has custom 3D printed ramp lamp mod, custom keylane sign mod and robot mod all made by myself. Have original plastics if you wanna return to factory. Send me trade offers or cash offers. Thanks

Added over 2 years ago:

Lower price is 6500 obo. Thanks

Added over 2 years ago:

Just installed power supply mod, flipper capacitor mod, 8” subwoofer and real knocker.

1 week later
#2244 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Hey, all. I could use some help. If anyone knows someone local (I'm near FLW and Via Linda) interested in making a bit of extra cash - I sure could use help cleaning, doing some light maintenance and moving/setting up my games. None of my friends have the knowledge (I would like someone who knows what they are doing), time or inclination, my sons live out of state, and my spare time is spent on music/home/business. (Also...I am lazy.) I have an EXCELLENT pin moving appliance, so there is nothing back breaking. I have a big room that I want to turn into an arcade and many pins that could use cleaning/setup. I'm home all the time, so the schedule is wide open. This person would also be free to 'test' the games, of course, although if any of my high scores are broken, that will mean IMMEDIATE dismissal. Bottom line...I have 28 games, and it is mostly just me. PM me with any interest. Thank you.

Man if I lived closer I’d be happy to help you out.

#2258 2 years ago

Still have Houdini with all upgrades besides topper for sale or trade, 6500 obo. open to all trades. Will most likely be taking it to Zapcon along with cyclone and Space station. Thanks everyone

1 week later
#2262 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a 2-1 trade? I have Houdini and space station, I’m at my max capacity and need more room. Thanks

#2264 2 years ago

Houdini still available. Last price drop, now selling for 6K. PM me if interested. Thanks

2 months later
#2277 1 year ago

Heard a rumor that someone had a few GodZilla premiums for sale at zapcon for MSRP? If any of you know who that was and If they still have any for sale can you let me know, please . I have one on order but if I can get it semi-locally that would be awesome. Thanks

#2279 1 year ago
Quoted from desertT1:

It was a dealer and they all sold in the first day.

Ok thanks for the heads up

#2281 1 year ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Yeah, they went a lot faster than I expected. I was debating getting one too as I’m on a list and not sure when I will get that one.

I could imagine. I’m on coin-takers waiting list, been on since march so probably not till next year for me.

#2283 1 year ago

Gonna be putting my space station up for sale. Game is in good condition with titan rubbers, comet cool white LED,s incandescent flashers. Bad: translight needs replaced in my opinion, has fade and some cracking. I’m currently touching up the cabinet, coindoor bar installed so removed and filled the holes and going to repaint coin door. Also doing some other cabinet repairs but nothing major. Game is in good condition with factory Mylar. Asking 3K, possible trades for other machines. Thanks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Andyzola87.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft?tu=Andyzola87 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.