AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 57.
#301 7 years ago

I have a pool sharks still for sale I have it listed on CL for "2000 obo" mainly because I know how craigslist works.

Seller: hey I'm selling this for 2000

Buyer: I'll give you 1200

Also have a 78 playboy just added LEDs to it. Playfield and back glass in good condition all it would really need it paint and that's not even bad just faded really.

Pm me for pics or details

#302 7 years ago
#303 7 years ago
#304 7 years ago

Is that the playboy nitro that was on cl for 1500?

#305 7 years ago

Yeah I had it for 1500 a few months back.

#306 7 years ago

Do you have any other games you want to sell. Dmd?

#307 7 years ago

No mainly looking to move the Pool Sharks. Paid 1500 for it looking for 1500 just need to make room really

#308 7 years ago

Cool glws. Anyone have a Scared Stiff or a tron they want to sell?

#309 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Cool glws. Anyone have a Scared Stiff or a tron they want to sell?

Unfortunately you just missed my modded out Tron a few months ago. Single owner very nice.

#310 7 years ago

Flying to Scottsdale Sunday for the week with my wife. Never been before.

Anyone have any recommendations for what to do and places to go?

I know it's short notice, but any help is greatly appreciated.

Send a PM

Sorry for posting in a fs thread, but my OT thread was hardly noticed.

#312 7 years ago

Looking for more than just pinball. Will check out thread though... Thanks for the link

#313 7 years ago

Merry Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah and Happy Kwanza!!!

#314 7 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

I have a pool sharks still for sale I have it listed on CL for "2000 obo" mainly because I know how craigslist works.
Seller: hey I'm selling this for 2000
Buyer: I'll give you 1200

This hehe. I hate the craigslist dance. Having to add 10% to every listing just so the buyer can feel good about talking you down gets old.

#315 7 years ago

Merry Christmas Mike and everyone els in the valley. Hope you were all good and get some silverballs in your stocking!

Happy Holidays

1 week later
#316 7 years ago

I'm sure this is a little premature, but is anyone willing to temp trade out their GB premium or LE for a game in my collection? I'd like to put some time on one to see if I'd like to sell a game to buy one

#317 7 years ago

I've got a F14 and a Stern Nineball for trade. Looking for a Fish Tales

#318 7 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

I'm sure this is a little premature, but is anyone willing to temp trade out their GB premium or LE for a game in my collection? I'd like to put some time on one to see if I'd like to sell a game to buy one

As somebody who just got one last week, I can assure you the answer is yes. The game is ridiculously fun. It was at the top of everyone in my family's list in less than 5 games.

#319 7 years ago

Glad to hear. I played the pro at Tilt and found it fun and not as hard as I expected. I would like to see the magna slings and the ramp differences in action. I was not fond of the right ramp on the pro.

#320 7 years ago

I am reading nothing but bad things about ghostbusters glad someone likes it.

#321 7 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

It really is one of those games that you have to play to be able to decide. It's hard for sure. Personally, I find live catching on it harder than on other games. I find that dead flipping and trapping on the opposite flipper are a lot safer. Even just a full plunge is hard to catch, so let it bounce over. If you flail, this game will kill you. The early modes are simple once you get the feel for the game and so now I'm finding myself in We Came We Saw more often. EB setting is to allow 1 per game and the furthest I've been is through the 3 ramp modes and drained out in Stay Puft right before being able to shoot for WCWS on that mode ladder.

#322 7 years ago

I'm thinking of putting my Road Show up for trade or sale, Looking for dmd games. I can send you pics. I was told it was a HUO when I bought it. It is really nice! No errors, and the only thing not functioning correctly are Ted's eyelids. Let me know if you are interested.

#323 7 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

I've had a few issues with butt dragging and the subway shot not flowing out and most recently loosing sound, insert lighting and then it reboots itself. I've fixed the first two based on the issues thread but the last one was new to me. Even with those issues it's by far the best total package I've played so far. This is also the only game that has clicked with my wife and daughter like it has from the first play.

I'll get this last issue sorted out and look forward to it being in the collection for a long time. It definitely makes waiting for Alien bareable now.

#324 7 years ago

I've got an HUO X-Men LE Wolverine for sale in North Glendale. Immaculate and plays lightning fast.

#325 7 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Cmon Squeakman,
My GB premium is a kick ass fun game .
Don't knock it till you try it , alot .

#326 7 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

I'm hearing the same. More dislikes than likes.

#327 7 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I'm hearing the same. More dislikes than likes.

I will tell you guys this .
The first month or so required alot of adjustments and tweaking , and I still have a couple things to do, but I know what I need to fix and it just one part and an adjustment.
For now it's playing great.
I won't lie it is a very challenging game.
Fortunately my playfiled is kick ass with no issues after 500 or so games. Playfield date is Nov 3

#328 7 years ago

GB is a hard game -- one that I think would be great in a home environment. Lots of depth, great theme/sounds, and some very fun shots and modes. But it can be brutal! (GolfingDad, thanks for letting me get some time on yours.)

#329 7 years ago

I loooove my GB premium, and guests seem to feel the same way.

And I'm 100% okay with anybody who thinks GB sucks, since I have zero intention of ever selling mine.

#330 7 years ago

I need to check GB at Tilt Studios, I think they just got batman 66 in.

#331 7 years ago

doh! Meant to edit my previous post. Hit "quote" instead.

#rum

#332 7 years ago

I need some help moving my NIB RRWOZ from garage up two steps in to the house and down four steps in to the playroom. Most of the pins in my collection are at home and are Free Play available for compensation of your muscle. It will take two other fairly strong guys in addition to myself, so anyone interested will need to coordinate. The Batman66LE is shipping today, so that is not yet available. GBLE is here and awesome. RS and JY are at the office with a couple wedgeheads. LMK, available all week. Days are better than nights. 24th street and Chandler Blvd 85048

#333 7 years ago

I have a very nice Gottlieb 'Mars:God of War' in Scottsdale that I would consider trading for another fun, working pin in good condition. PM me for pictures and to let me know what you have to offer. +/- cash is ok.

Thanks,

Michael

#334 7 years ago

Still have the pool sharks and 78 playboy I'll sell both for 2400

That's how much a store offered me for them but I'd rather sell to someone who's really gonna like them and use them not a store that's gonna mark them up like crazy

#335 7 years ago

Shout Out to JarbyJibbo aka Jesse and his wonderful wife for their assistance moving the Woz and IJ. The refrigerator dolly is my new master!! Big THANKS for clueing me in!!! Getting old and losing muscle sucks, but pinball folks such as Jesse and his lovely wife make it easier. Thanks again!!

#336 7 years ago

Update: NBAFB has sold and my sofa chair is safely back in the living room. My office feels twice as big now Still have Road Kings up for sale and would dig more space, so feel free to make an offer.

#337 7 years ago

Decided to see if anyone is interested in my WoZ Tin Man edition. Has shaker, pinball bulbs kit so you can play it in a dark room, 1080p screen, extra castle mini-playfield, castle walls and well mod, and has the upgraded LED boards. $7,200.

#338 7 years ago

Okay, WoZ is now off the market as I'll be doing a temporary trade for it. Once the trade ends, it may end back up here.

#339 7 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Shout Out to JarbyJibbo aka Jesse and his wonderful wife for their assistance moving the Woz and IJ. The refrigerator dolly is my new master!! Big THANKS for clueing me in!!! Getting old and losing muscle sucks, but pinball folks such as Jesse and his lovely wife make it easier. Thanks again!!

No problem! I hope you got it all set up and playing 100%. WOZ is a game that I have been meaning to try since I'd like to try and find one JJP that I felt like having in my collection and for as much as a Tolkien fan as I am, Hobbit just didn't do it for me.

Now go buy yourself a new dolly and save your back

https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/H-5047/Hand-Trucks/Appliance-Hand-Truck-2-Wheel

The modified harbor freight lift table is a lifesaver as well.

#340 7 years ago

Wanting to trade my JJ for a RFM, Shadow or Fishtales. Would consider other DMD titles also. Has full LEDs, new LED DMD, new ball trough opto boards, new MPU, installed new caps and bridges on the solenoid driver board less then 3 months ago. I live in New Mexico but I go to Phoenix and Tucson often.

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#341 7 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/H-5047/Hand-Trucks/Appliance-Hand-Truck-2-Wheel

I have that exact appliance dolly and it's sweet for moving pins up/down stairs. Not that I will EVER move a pin up/down stairs again I think I need one of those freight lift tables as well but have not found a reasonable price on one yet.

#342 7 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

No problem! I hope you got it all set up and playing 100%. WOZ is a game that I have been meaning to try since I'd like to try and find one JJP that I felt like having in my collection and for as much as a Tolkien fan as I am, Hobbit just didn't do it for me.

I got RubyRed up and running big thanks to you and the Mrs.

Anytime you can, come on over...its fun!!!

#343 7 years ago

Interested in possibly trading a HUO (original) Iron Man with the following upgrades:
LED Lighting w/ LED OCD Board
Red Powder Coated Armor
LED Animated Backboard lighting
Translite signed by Stan Lee
Upgraded Speakers
Whiplash EL Lighting
Shaker

Mainly looking for the following:
Metallica Pro (Or Premium w/ Cash)
Medieval Madness Remake (w/ Cash)

Open to other options, but condition of the game is very important to me. PM me with any questions or possible trades.

I love my IM, but only have room for a small collection and have had my eye on the Metallica for a while but given the similarity to IM, don't see the point in having both machines.

#344 7 years ago

What's the price on the Road Kings?

- Bret

Quoted from Darkwing:Update: NBAFB has sold and my sofa chair is safely back in the living room. My office feels twice as big now Still have Road Kings up for sale and would dig more space, so feel free to make an offer.

#345 7 years ago
Quoted from BretBMF:

What's the price on the Road Kings?
- Bret

I posted it at $1200 so people would offer me $1000 instead of me posting it at $1000 and people offering $800... The stupid dance, ya know This one's in awesome condition, had a full shop job while at TNT Amusements, and then I upgraded it to full cointaker LEDs in the GI/inserts, and kept it warm frosted for a more original look. You can find one for $800 on pinside in CA but it looks to need board work.

#346 7 years ago

I have a couple friends looking for a pin. I will have them look up Roadkings to see if it's a theme they'd like. Seems priced right to me. I'd take it if I wasn't eyeballing a GB

#347 7 years ago

Im listing all 3 playboys. Ballys Dataeast and the Stern up this weekend.

#348 7 years ago

Putting a few machines up for sale this weekend to make room in the house.

TWD Pro. 328 total plays. Original owner.
AMH #36. ~400 plays. Original owner.
RZLE #36 NIB on pallet. Upgraded toys.

Message for more details.

1 week later
#349 7 years ago

Looking for a good T2 or Southpark

There's one on CL but that guy is selling garbage at way high prices

#350 7 years ago

I have a TZ that is like it just came out of the box. Stock. Works 100%. Looking for a trade involving a nice original MM or a restored one. PM me. Thanks.

There are 2,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/7?hl=sunsfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.