AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,833 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 57.
#151 7 years ago

Agreed. I have money in my pocket and there is nothing out there at all I am remotely interested in.

#152 7 years ago

I have a LoTR that I'm considering selling. Need to take some pictures and post a proper pinside ad. It has not been on route (but was at Zapcon two years ago), so almost HUO.

#153 7 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

AZ needs more machines for sale. Total pin drought on the market here.

If you guys ever see anything I'm selling in the marketplace that you are interested in just let me know. My brother is in Goodyear, I can send the machine to him where you can inspect it before buying. I'm confident enough in my descriptions/pictures that you will be happy with it. But if you aren't I would trust him to be able to find a buyer.

#154 7 years ago

I'm also selling my Star Trek pro, bunch of mods. Make me an offer

#155 7 years ago

I have my Tron Pro up for sale now and may consider selling my ST Prem as well for the right offer if anyone is looking.

#156 7 years ago

Looking for a nice Scared Stiff within a good days drive. Let me know what you got .

#157 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Looking for a nice Scared Stiff within a good days drive. Let me know what you got .

Excellent addition -- hope you find one!

#158 7 years ago

Would also be interested in a nice Whitewater let me know .

1 week later
#159 7 years ago

Ghostbusters LE number 427 nib strapped on a pallet in my air conditioned space for sale $9000 cash.

Added over 7 years ago: SOLD

#160 7 years ago

I posted that Elvis gold on CL over the weekend with a lower price, several messages but no bites.
Looking for a decent theatre, acdc, etc,,or just looking to sell outright. PM me if you have a newer stern you are considering parting with.

#161 7 years ago

super nice fish tales for sale 3000 firm does not include color dmd.....has leds all over , fish mod , fish topper , no fade on cabinet.

#162 7 years ago

the shadow pinball for sale 3250 super clean ...all leds .....

#163 7 years ago

Hey fellas I'm looking to reacquire a Creature from the Black Lagoon. Any leads would be helpful. Thanks.

#164 7 years ago

Selling my Stern Indiana Jones pinball machine in excellent un-documented HUO condition. Has Shaker installed. $4700 cash. PM for pics or stop by and check it out 24th street and Chandler Blvd.

#165 7 years ago

I still want that GBLE.

#167 7 years ago

as long as we're posting really expensive phoenix.craigslist.org links... Rob Zombie Spookshow and America's Most Haunted up for sale as a pair

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#168 7 years ago

Star Trek LE ($7800) and Addams Family Gold #865 with plaque and certificate ($10,500) available in Scottsdale. PM for more info.

#169 7 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

the shadow pinball for sale 3250 super clean ...all leds .....

sold....

#170 7 years ago

I'm selling a Gottlieb Big House and a Williams White Water if anyone is interested. Also looking for an Arena or Hollywood Heat in good shape.

#171 7 years ago

I'm looking for a nice Revenge from Mars. Let me know if you have one you want to get rid of.

#172 7 years ago
Quoted from GarlandJenkins:

I'm selling a Gottlieb Big House and a Williams White Water if anyone is interested. Also looking for an Arena or Hollywood Heat in good shape.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/39261

1 week later
#173 7 years ago

I have a low-play, HUO AC/DC Premium with shaker, 'Helen' topper, and other mods. I am possibly taking it east early next week, so if you are looking for one, hit me up soon. $7,500 cash, but it needs to be quick. PM for pics or more info. I can also let a nice HUO TWDLE (bloody armor) and HUO STLE go, for the right cash offer. Thanks!

#174 7 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I have a low-play, HUO AC/DC Premium with shaker, 'Helen' topper, and other mods. I am possibly taking it east early next week, so if you are looking for one, hit me up soon. $7,500 cash, but it needs to be quick. PM for pics or more info. I can also let a nice HUO TWDLE (bloody armor) and HUO STLE go, for the right cash offer. Thanks!

Guys these are all in great condition, good guy deal with confidence.

1 week later
#175 7 years ago

Posting my Road Kings for sale, local only so take a look at CraigsList. Replaced all the GI/Inserts with Cointaker LEDs, and adjusted all the switches. Clean as can be with the TNT Amusements sticker still there, so you know Todd Tuckey touched the boards while it was on!

Will be unloading a few more here soon as well. NBA Fast Break, and still debating which others to let go of.

1 week later
#176 7 years ago

AC/DC Premium sold in Michigan. Thanks.

#177 7 years ago

Hey everyone. I have a NIB RZLE #36 sitting in the middle of my game room on a pallet. I also have an AMH #36 along with a sample Cirqus Voltaire, and a RBION in great shape. Willing to entertain offers and potential trades. Wanting to downsize the collection. I'd be looking for Williams/Bally machines in good condition and we could work out the logistics.

#178 7 years ago

With RZ and Alien being so close together I'm unfortunately going to have to cancel one. If any local pin head is interested in grabbing my RZ before I cancel and give it to the next person in line, just let me know.

It's got all the light up figures but I didn't opt for the LED's knowing that I would do that myself to my taste. They are producing game #150 now and I am #162 so it will be very soon.

#179 7 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

With RZ and Alien being so close together I'm unfortunately going to have to cancel one. If any local pin head is interested in grabbing my RZ before I cancel and give it to the next person in line, just let me know.
It's got all the light up figures but I didn't opt for the LED's knowing that I would do that myself to my taste. They are producing game #150 now and I am #162 so it will be very soon.

I wish the playfield had more detail and have yet to play it. I hope it's a hit. But Aline looks better than RZ so far from what I can tell.

1 week later
#180 7 years ago

I have a Metallica Monsters Premium with purple armor from Pinball Refinery (including coin door), 'Creeping Death' mirrored Bladeskins, under-cabinet lighting and shaker motor. I am the original owner (Oct 2015 build, 127 total HUO plays). It looks great and plays flawlessly, including the Hammer. I will have it in town only until mid-week. $6,900. No trades. PM for more info. Thanks!

#181 7 years ago

Metallica Monsters Premium sold pending payment and pickup tomorrow AM. I will make another donation to Pinside once it's gone. Thanks, everyone.

2 weeks later
#182 7 years ago

Metallica pro led for sale asking $4800:

Black flipper buttons, upgraded service rails, Cliffy protectors, creeping death side art, Spinners mod added, wired for external subwoofer, snake tongue decal. Aside from a few light bulbs that need to be replaced and some chipping at the out hole which has been covered by mylar it's otherwise perfect like it just came out of the box.

#183 7 years ago

I've got my AMH in the marketplace

#184 7 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Metallica pro led for sale asking $4800:
Black flipper buttons, upgraded service rails, Cliffy protectors, creeping death side art, Spinners mod added, wired for external subwoofer, snake tongue decal. Aside from a few light bulbs that need to be replaced and some chipping at the out hole which has been covered by mylar it's otherwise perfect like it just came out of the box.

What is the creeping death side art? Manufacture date?

#185 7 years ago

Long time lurker.

I have 2 I'd be willing to trade just mix it up. A 78 Playboy and a 90 Pool Sharks. PM me for pictures

go 2-1 or 1+ cash. I'm very fold of the old school Evel Knievel and Hulk would love to add one to my young collection

Looking for WWF Royal Rumble and Rocky and Bullwinkle but open to others

#186 7 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

What is the creeping death side art? Manufacture date?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-metallica-pinblades-and-lighting-effects-taking-orders

I will take a look at the date when I get home and post back.

#187 7 years ago

I still have a whitewater for sale in great shape with LEDs and cabinet has no fade.

Added over 7 years ago: Update: Whitewater is sold

#188 7 years ago

Whats anyone wanting to sell in Az. Trying to talk myself out of a gb prem that could or couldn't have the unlucky ghosting

#189 7 years ago

I've got an AMH

#190 7 years ago

Ya last week I was over at Kris's and we had been going back and forth on possible trades for his. Like the theme and artwork just not crazy about the layout. You ever find a cftbl yet?

#192 7 years ago

Yes got my Creech. Looking to trade the AMH for some system 11 stuff and or a nice Dredd

#193 7 years ago

Cool seems like that would be possible. Lots of guys like to trade up. Good luck bud.

#194 7 years ago

I'd like an AMH, but my System 11s aren't going anywhere yet.

#195 7 years ago

Ohhh I miss Taxi and Diner!

#196 7 years ago

I'm looking for a '78 Bally Star Trek somewhere in AZ. Any leads?

#197 7 years ago

NBA Fast Break posted for sale, local only. Would consider trades but mostly interested in having room to get my sofa chair out of my office and back into the living room ^_^

#198 7 years ago

I'd sell STLE. $8k.

#199 7 years ago

Might list a nice HG with leds and has a nice pf and perfect bg for sale or trade this weekend.

#200 7 years ago

Posted up Road Kings for sale again at a lower price. I gotta quit adding LEDs and fixing these things... naaaah

There are 2,833 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/4?hl=sunsfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.