AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 57.
#2401 1 year ago

Hey Guys, a few questions for the local group that I was looking for input on:

Anyone using a powder coater in the local Phoenix area that they could refer as doing a good job on pinball parts?

I have an EM ('76 Far Out) that I would just like to get up and running (not restored, just functioning). Any EM expert repair service out there?

Also ISO PDI glass if anyone has any extra sheets that they bought but maybe decided not to use (WB or Standard).

Thanks!

#2402 1 year ago

Selling my GB pro for $8k.

#2403 1 year ago

Hey all. Throwing around possibly trading my Wonka LE. Last and latest run. Took delivery just under a year ago brand new from Hemispheres Amusements. Added inside art blades. Looking only for the following titles and maybe we can work something out:

GZ premium
EHOH premium
AFMr

#2404 1 year ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Hey Guys, a few questions for the local group that I was looking for input on:
Anyone using a powder coater in the local Phoenix area that they could refer as doing a good job on pinball parts?
I have an EM ('76 Far Out) that I would just like to get up and running (not restored, just functioning). Any EM expert repair service out there?
Also ISO PDI glass if anyone has any extra sheets that they bought but maybe decided not to use (WB or Standard).
Thanks!

I used ARC powder coating near 43rd Ave/Bethany. They did a wonderful job and only charged $65 for both rails, lock down bar and all 4 legs including bolts. But I just looked them up and shows permanently closed. Maybe try calling them. Maybe they moved or something.

#2405 1 year ago

Anyone within earshot of Phoenix looking to sell ANY of the following Gottlieb wedgeheads, PM me. I am looking for mechanical backbox animations, AAB and replay machines from the 60’s, and specifically the metal jewel post machines with a couple exceptions. See my ad for a project Fun Land machine I currently have for trade. Looking for nice playable machines, working but maybe not restored. Cabinets in any reasonable shape except water damaged and generic repaints in non-factory colors/stencils. Playfield shows normal wear but no major lost wood. Backglass may have some tiny pinholes and flakes, but no major art lost and no bare glass areas. I currently own Central Park, Subway, and King of Diamonds, and would consider those if they are in better shape than my current ones.

Anyways the sacred list is:
Flipper Parade, World Fair, Bowling Queen, Majorettes, North Star, Sky·Line, Cow Poke, Buckaroo, Bank-A-Ball, Electra-Pool, Flipper Pool, Ice-Revue, Ice Show, Hurdy Gurdy, Rancho, Cross Town, Diamond Jack

A man can dream…

#2406 1 year ago

If anyone local has a Black Knight: Sword of Rage of any trim they would be willing to work into a trade deal for my Legends of Valhalla CE, please reach out via PM. I also have a TMNT LE and an AIQ Premium I MIGHT be willing to work a deal with, but I am somewhat less inclined to part with those right now. Thanks.

#2407 1 year ago

Keeping my eyes open for an AFM players game or restoration project. I’d also be interested in a Banzai Run restoration project. I know someone out there has what I’m looking for. Pm me if you have something or have any leads. I have cash in hand for the right deal.

#2408 1 year ago

I’ve mentioned this one before, but I thought it was worth a ‘last call’ before it heads out of town in a couple weeks: I have an HUO (AMAZINGLY clean) Sega Godzilla. …not a ton produced and many went overseas or were beat-up on location. It has Color DMD, shaker motor, subwoofer/headphone upgrade and battery replacement mod. I have the head decals not installed, but included. It plays great and is a ton of fun, and one in similar condition sold quickly not long ago (check the archives) for $7,900, which is what I’m asking. PM me if interested. Thanks!

#2409 1 year ago

I have a gorgeous “snow” powdercoated GoT Premium and a Valhalla deluxe I’d be willing to trade. Looking for BKSOR (pro preferred), Mando premium, possibly others.

#2410 1 year ago

Any Phoenix Az Pinsiders driving to TPF and want to make some gas money? I got a deal going for a Gottlieb Bank a Ball in Texas if I can find a couple of square feet or six on a west-bound truck/trailer coming home? It’s worth at least somewhere north of $250 to bring home a decent wedgehead. PM me.

#2411 1 year ago

I'm listing a Mandalorian LE in the marketplace today, $10,999. Game is HUO and located in Albuquerque. ~350 plays, as-new condition. Several good mods like full Precision Flip.

PM me here or text me at 505-670-5851. I'm willing to meet halfway if needed. Thanks! Joe M.

#2412 1 year ago

Anyone interested in Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle? It has all the addons except it isn't butter cab. Nice condition. Would consider a sale or trade for wishlist games. Mostly interested in Bally Williams or Cactus Canyon remake + or - cash or a sale at around 7k

#2413 1 year ago
Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

Anyone interested in Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle? It has all the addons except it isn't butter cab. Nice condition. Would consider a sale or trade for wishlist games. Mostly interested in Bally Williams or Cactus Canyon remake + or - cash or a sale at around 7k

Man if I didn’t have Scooby paid for.

#2414 1 year ago

If anyone’s interested in an arcade game, my dad is selling his Fast and the Furious sit-down driver for $1200. It’s in great shape and plays perfectly.

PM me if you’d like his contact info.

#2415 1 year ago

Just listed an very-nice, super clean original-owner HOU Lord of the Rings in the Marketplace. Game is in Albuquerque. Thanks!

#2416 1 year ago

A T2 was on OfferUp for 4 minutes and I missed out lol.

#2417 1 year ago

I have an immaculate Star Wars Comic Premium with killer powder coat that matches the color of the ships/Death Star as well as matching ‘comic’ art blades, shaker, quiet fan, subwoofer adapter, storm trooper shooter rod, both Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker Stern banners, and (most of all) the hard-to-find, limited R2-D2 topper. I am likely forgetting some playfield upgrades, but this thing is SWEET. I LOVE the theme, but I am not finding it to be my favorite shooting game, as I have others from which to choose. If anyone has a BK:SoR LE with a topper and wants to trade…please hit me up. Thanks!

#2418 1 year ago

I just listed my Iron Maiden Pro on both CL and FB Marketplace. Home Use only. Second owner.

Machine is currently in Pinetop, AZ. I can transport to the valley. $7100.

References available.

#2419 1 year ago
Quoted from captaindorky:

I just listed my Iron Maiden Pro on both CL and FB Marketplace. Home Use only. Second owner.
Machine is currently in Pinetop, AZ. I can transport to the valley. $7100.
References available.

I will give a reference NOW. As it is said: …deal with confidence!

#2420 1 year ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

A T2 was on OfferUp for 4 minutes and I missed out lol.

Yeah to bad it sat in Oregon for 6 years in storage. A lot of moisture. It went fast.

#2421 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Yeah to bad it sat in Oregon for 6 years in storage. A lot of moisture. It went fast.

Yikes.

#2422 1 year ago

I’m Looking for a Capcom Breakshot. Anyone have one that they would let go?

#2423 1 year ago

Looking to trade up or down on a mint GNR LE. Low players. Thanks

#2424 1 year ago

I have a friend in Mesa that wants to get rid of his Police Force if anyone is interested and can provide you his contact information.

#2425 1 year ago

Looking to move my Star Wars Comic home pin. Need some space and cash for new machines. Hoping for local so its convenient and easy. Love the art, video clips and Death Star multiball final shot never gets old, but the time has come.

#2426 1 year ago

So who are the go to Stern Distributors nib. I’m thinking about getting in on Godzilla premium but have no real clue where to start. Of if any are actually in stock right now.

#2427 1 year ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

So who are the go to Stern Distributors nib. I’m thinking about getting in on Godzilla premium but have no real clue where to start. Of if any are actually in stock right now.

JJ at GEX or Trent at Tilt Amusement are both great guys.

#2428 1 year ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

https://gameroomgoodies.com and Godzilla premium available for pre order.

#2429 1 year ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Classic Game Rooms has Godzilla premiums in stock & ready to ship according to their email I received yesterday. I've bought two pins from them & they're great to deal with.

#2430 1 year ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

https://gameroomgoodies.com and Godzilla premium available for pre order.

Had a great experience with Gameroom Goodies.

#2431 1 year ago

Selling a HUO JJP Guns N Roses LE.

#2432 1 year ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

Had a great experience with Gameroom Goodies.

Good to know thanks as thinking of getting a game from them. Just have to decide on the right one.

#2433 1 year ago

Gameroom Goodies is too expensive. I don’t pay nearly as much when I buy elsewhere.

#2434 1 year ago

Anybody have a Jack*Bot they’d consider selling?

#2435 1 year ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Gameroom Goodies is too expensive. I don’t pay nearly as much when I buy elsewhere.

They just increased their pro Foo fighters $300 overnight. Premiums and such are still msrp, they just increased their pros. I'm going with flipnout instead with free shipping and $100 off paying with cash.

#2436 1 year ago

Heads up to anyone potentially interested: I am considering listing my PotC LE soon. It is immaculate and loaded with all the mods. I just need to figure out a price.

#2437 1 year ago

Anyone have a GZ premium they’re looking to unload. PM me plz. Thanks!

#2438 1 year ago

Looking to move my:
GNR CE, documented original owner, less than 100 plays. Flawless, no pooling, protection still on the sides.
Sw prem, mid 400 play range, 2nd owner huo..

Local only.

#2439 1 year ago

You know the deal: I let local pinheads have a shot at games here first, then Phoenix Craigslist, then the game goes out of state to a different market, and then even gets marketed nationally.

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean LE, collector condition with: side blades, plastic protectors, all Cliffys
Mezel Mods: HMS dress up kit, ramp ladder, chest and scoop lighting, Black Pearl deck
Mod Couple: Kraken, cannon, dog, HMS railing, Deadman sign, Lockbar gold, hangman, keg flashers, Maelstrom, flipper toppers, pop bumper caps
Lior mods: LCD surround, lower playfield molded plastics, and the much dough-after HMS interactive kit (not installed)

I have been told that the Lior HMS interactive kit goes for big money on its own…

$22,500 with Lior HMS mod
$21,000 without

Available anytime in Scottsdale. If I sell here, I donate to Pinside. Thank you!

#2440 1 year ago

I’ll be listing my HUO, 50-plays Godzilla Premium in the marketplace soon. Details incoming, quite a few mods (Invisiglass, shaker, LE Audio, Precision Flip, etc.) I’m in Albuquerque, reach me here or text at 505-670-5851. Thanks!

#2441 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

I’ll be listing my HUO, 50-plays Godzilla Premium in the marketplace soon. Details incoming, quite a few mods (Invisiglass, shaker, LE Audio, Precision Flip, etc.) I’m in Albuquerque, reach me here or text at 505-670-5851. Thanks!

This is a solid Pinsider. …deal with confidence.

#2443 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

You know the deal: I let local pinheads have a shot at games here first, then Phoenix Craigslist, then the game goes out of state to a different market, and then even gets marketed nationally.
JJP Pirates of the Caribbean LE, collector condition
Lior mods: LCD surround, lower playfield molded plastics, and the much dough-after HMS interactive kit (not installed)
I have been told that the Lior HMS interactive kit goes for big money on its own…
$22,500 with Lior HMS mod
$21,000 without
Available anytime in Scottsdale. If I sell here, I donate to Pinside. Thank you!

I personally played this pin and it’s in tiptop shape
I will buy it myself but Iam about $20k short

#2445 1 year ago

Anyone have a Godzilla Premium they would trade for MBrLE for a couple months? Not looking to sell my baby outright but I'd prostitute her out to play a couple hundred games on a Godzilla for a few months. Will throw in a tuneup kit for your troubles too. My MBrLE has over 1100 games and is dimpled AF so not worried about collectability or plays on it. Just keep the cabinet safe and I'm good. Would look for Godzilla in similar nick and conditions.

#2446 1 year ago

I'll be listing my Jurassic Park Home Edition (JDJP) soon, but wanted to give the local forum first dibs. First owner and the game is in great shape. Feel free to PM for any details. $4200, located in Gilbert, AZ.

Thanks!

#2447 1 year ago

Anyone with an AP ‘Hot Wheels’ want to trade for an AP ‘Legends of Valhalla Deluxe CE’?

#2448 1 year ago

Is Zapcon happening this year? I haven't seen anything.

#2449 1 year ago
Quoted from Azfalconfixer:

No its not sadly. Not sure of the details either...

#2450 1 year ago
Quoted from Azfalconfixer:

Rachel said a few too many people who originally helped with it have moved out of the area. We contacted her to volunteer and pledge a couple of machines when she told us the bad news.

There are 2,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/49 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.